Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class 

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That link is dead, is it spelled correctly?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just realized I did all this shopping the Mod the tanks and I forgot to get Batteries, I hate it when I do that....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just realized I did all this shopping the Mod the tanks and I forgot to get Batteries, I hate it when I do that....

Oh Oh.....back to the shopping.....:confetti:

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did not shop around on the price I bought mine from Coval.com 219.00 shipped which I consider a fair price.

Yihi is strict on discounts, you wont find any sales on these Mods. What you're really shopping around for is customer support and service. Based on my own history with Coval51 you wont find any place better. they sent me a link to a competitors site to purchase mine because they got it in before them. If that doesn't show they put you first I don't know what will.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I just got the 4 30q deal from coval... went to a local vape shop for a matchy tip closest thing they had was a custom 528 tip...thus time puff i used the flash thanks for the advice. I tjink it shows the blue off.
03c06ce0352b0f53a6a7387bee78cd0a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the 4 30q deal from coval... went to a local vape shop for a matchy tip closest thing they had was a custom 528 tip...thus time puff i used the flash thanks for the advice. I tjink it shows the blue off.

Now that is beautiful you did good on matchy matchy.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's a nice looking setup you got there, that would look quite nice on the carbon fiber too...Hmmm? I might have to do something like that. I'm not normally a matchy kind of guy, but that really catches my eye!

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a nice looking setup you got there, that would look quite nice on the carbon fiber too...Hmmm? I might have to do something like that. I'm not normally a matchy kind of guy, but that really catches my eye!

I'm really not either, just something about this Mod makes you want to do it right....Kids are all away at camp and the wife asked me what I wanted to do tonight.. told her I'm talking the G class for a walk on the beach and she's welcome to join us.. went over about as well as you think :)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can hardly wait for my Kevlar Red and RTA,s extremely excited....

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ok I got the Batteries ordered I went with the Samsung 25 and They come with a case that's a nice touch. With all these Mods taking 2 or 4 batteries I can hardly keep up...

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I got the Batteries ordered I went with the Samsung 25 and They come with a case that's a nice touch. With all these Mods taking 2 or 4 batteries I can hardly keep up...

These are are great price At Coval

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heya, just playing devil's advocate since it sounds like you are super precise about your matchy-matchy tendencies (like me!)
The Aromamizer Plus is a killer tank, been playing with mine and trying to nail down the perfect build, just heads up that the gunmetal color is much darker than the gunmetal detailing on my blue kevlar. Still looks great, just FYI.
The Crown 3, also another great tank but don't let yourself be swayed by the red drip tip. You can always get a red driptip for any tank that would match your mod perfectly. Also the Crown driptips have gold trim at the base which might bother you
... or not.. just letting ya know
; )
Cheers
Well My tank selection changed
1. Ammit 25 single coil one in Black the other in Blue
2.Steam Crave plus in Black
3. I-Joy limitless EX large tank and RTA
4. Vapeston Maganus Cloud Blaster in Black
5. Pharaoh RTA in Black
Four rolls of different kinds of wire and Cotton Bacon and a few packs of Premade Fused Clapton and other assorted styles and last some Samsung Batteries for my SX G class mods.
My Mods should be very happy with these Sub Tanks and RTA,s and batteries I pray I made the right choices.
I now have Banned myself from the Internet.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm really not either, just something about this Mod makes you want to do it right....Kids are all away at camp and the wife asked me what I wanted to do tonight.. told her I'm talking the G class for a walk on the beach and she's welcome to join us.. went over about as well as you think :)

Like a fart in a space suit LOL.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I can hardly wait for my Kevlar Red and RTA,s extremely excited....

5. Pharaoh RTA in Black
Four rolls of different kinds of wire and Cotton Bacon and a few packs of Premade Fused Clapton and other assorted styles and last some Samsung Batteries for my SX G class mods.
My Mods should be very happy with these Sub Tanks and RTA,s and batteries I pray I made the right choices.

You did make the right choice with the batteries, I use them in everything, including mechs. The 30Q's are good too. In a regulated mod with proper buck/boost circuitry, they are fine. Right now I'm vaping a Cleito 120 at 135 watts on the G class with 30Q's and they're not even warm. The 25R's are capable of handling even higher current draw than the 30Q's. I have also tested them with a TFV8 and a T10 coil at 200 watts and no problems at all. They did start to sag pretty quickly, but that's at 200 watts. Not many of us can do that all day long LOL.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You did make the right choice with the batteries, I use them in everything, including mechs. The 30Q's are good too. In a regulated mod with proper buck/boost circuitry, they are fine. Right now I'm vaping a Cleito 120 at 135 watts on the G class with 30Q's and they're not even warm. The 25R's are capable of handling even higher current draw than the 30Q's. I have also tested them with a TFV8 and a T10 coil at 200 watts and no problems at all. They did start to sag pretty quickly, but that's at 200 watts. Not many of us can do that all day long LOL.
Ya Think lol In light of your experience with the Samsung 30 Q I think I will get some next month , I have Banned myself from Surfing Ecig vendors Sites and Amazon too for the entire Month of July.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
5. Pharaoh RTA in Black

Can't go wrong with the Cloud Blaster. The Gunmetal one looks great with the G Class.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a Day Doctor Appt, Grocery shopping and the Safeway store is packed with people, Glad to be home, I received notice all my Goodies have shipped , Most likely will get them Thursday because of the 4th being a Holiday. Here is the Plus I did the Black and I love that build. Anyone know what that build is called ??
6bd0d448064f6e43bf11f7144322b1f1.jpg
a1166245336ba52b1a43f7bfa7e28354.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this just happened I fell off the wagon and Bought another mod, I might have to lock up my Laptop my Tablet and my Smartphone in the safe.....

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So this just happened I fell off the wagon and Bought another mod, I might have to lock up my Laptop my Tablet and my Smartphone in the safe.....

Ah nooo, you're on a roll! Time for a Vapers Anonymous meeting!
I'm foaming at the mouth too, some of these sales are killing me but I'm going to be good.
Whadja get?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah nooo, you're on a roll! Time for a Vapers Anonymous meeting!
I'm foaming at the mouth too, some of these sales are killing me but I'm going to be good.
Whadja get?
I bought a IJoy quad mod to match my Blue Crown 3 tank it is a Matchy Matchy purchase it is the perfect color in Blue marbled finish.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a IJoy quad mod to match my Blue Crown 3 tank it is a Matchy Matchy purchase it is the perfect color in Blue marbled finish.

:) I'd like a regulated squonk for my medussa reborn...wonder if they make one using a sx chip...they should

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:) I'd like a regulated squonk for my medussa reborn...wonder if they make one using a sx chip...they should
Your Medussa is beautiful....... And That's a good question on the Mod I say head to their Web site and see if they do....

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Don't know of any off hand with a Yihi chip but I'm sure there's a high end mod with squonk ability out there. Maybe a GProv. I'm going to have to look into this. Most squonkers I've seen are using DNA chips, which are mighty nice too. That new DNA75C is a sweet chip. DNA75C Home screen.jpg DNA75C device monitor.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a nice looking Mod..... Now I must close my eyes lol lol

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So these squonkers are the modern version of auto feeding drippers that us old timers have ?

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No, actually they are the old version of the auto feeding drippers we now have such as the Squape X Dream. Basically, in the mod you have a small squeeze bottle of juice that attaches to a hollow 510 pin in the mod, Then you screw on an RDA with a squonkable 510 pin (just a 510 pin with a hole drilled in the center. You press on the bottle with one of your fingers, the juice travels up through the 510 into the juice well of the RDA, wets the wick, and when you stop pressing on the bottle the excess juice gets sucked back into the bottle. Vape until it starts getting dry and squeeze the bottle again. Here's a review that explains it all pretty well.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No, actually they are the old version of the auto feeding drippers we now have such as the Squape X Dream. Basically, in the mod you have a small squeeze bottle of juice that attaches to a hollow 510 pin in the mod, Then you screw on an RDA with a squonkable 510 pin (just a 510 pin with a hole drilled in the center. You press on the bottle with one of your fingers, the juice travels up through the 510 into the juice well of the RDA, wets the wick, and when you stop pressing on the bottle the excess juice gets sucked back into the bottle. Vape until it starts getting dry and squeeze the bottle again. Here's a review that explains it all pretty well.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hope everyone had a fun and injury free Independence Day. Hopefully there were no G class accidents...beer spillage, hot dog relish drips etc. LOL! I know y'all have some nice looking G class setups out there...lets see 'em!

G class and Squape X.jpg

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hope everyone had a fun and injury free Independence Day. Hopefully there were no G class accidents...beer spillage, hot dog relish drips etc. LOL! I know y'all have some nice looking G class setups out there...lets see 'em!

View attachment 85997
Rocking the Merlin mini today not so matchy but sure is tasty :)
01f88cd1baaa8d9aef9d6b9d49708966.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice looking Mods you two have their and I see the Blue on yours Ompa.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, that Merlin Mini is a tasty little guy, you running any of the air restrictors? I've got mine sitting on a DNA75C Lost Vape Therion with the larger of the two restrictors installed. Nice mouth to lung draw, warm vape that justs overloads my taste buds with nectarine custard right now. Even though it doesn't match anything I have and it's small, it sure does vape well.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
By the way Ompa, yeah, that blue is sharp, but so is that red Puff. Wait until you see it, your jaw is going to hit the floor!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue Kevlar edition with the Aromamizer Plus 30mm tank in 5ml mode.

19511623_10207554764347812_7072994529846213802_n.jpg

Happy Vaping!
CV :)

19702079_10207554764147807_2221457521789373077_n.jpg
Nice Now I know what my SX Mini G class Kevlar Red will look with its new Plus with any luck they both will arrive Friday That's what tracking says.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really looks sweet Chainvapor I like the 5 ml tank.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did order another tank I know me bad but 20 % off and my points worth nine dollars I came in just under 20.00 with Priority Shipping on a OBS Engine nano, I have to try this top air flow type. I think later I will try one GTA and see if its better than 6 years ago, I did not like them in fact it is what made me stop buying Tanks that needed wicked.

VU Sponsors