Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class Won't connect via bluetooth

I just got this mod yesterday I've gone through the instructions & watched youtube video I have a Iphone 7 I downloaded the sxi q software for the device just won't connect even in my laptop running windows 10.1 If anybody out there had this problem and found a fix please let me know
Mel Jarvis (NO email addresses please)

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the instructions carefully
I read the instructions ten times went online and watched a youtube video downloaded sxi q app and on my computer I'm just hoping down the road sometime they will have a firmware update or I might have a defective mod thanks for your quick response

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mel Jarvis

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Yihi site.

A: 1. Pls check our Bluetooth video on yourtube https://youtu.be/6rxnW2nHIMM, more tutorials will be available one after another.

2. Please make sure your iPhone is the latest version, if not, please upgrade.

3. Please be sure to turn on the bluetooth " Bluetooth On" on your device. And then long press the fire button, When the Bluetooth signal is sent, then open the App on the phone( Remember to open your phone's Bluetooth function) ,, so you'll be connected immediately.

I read the instructions ten times went online and watched a youtube video downloaded sxi q app and on my computer I'm just hoping down the road sometime they will have a firmware update or I might have a defective mod thanksg for your quick response

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mel Jarvis
did u have any luck connecting it to ur phone??i jst nougjt my

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just got this mod yesterday I've gone through the instructions & watched youtube video I have a Iphone 7 I downloaded the sxi q software for the device just won't connect even in my laptop running windows 10.1 If anybody out there had this problem and found a fix please let me know
Mel Jarvis [email protected]
So yeah YiHi instructions suck but i figured it out
even with bluetooth on you have to go into the bluetooth menu and select the the last option and long press on it (about 5 seconds). they have on, off and another one i can't remember (says like restore or something) after you select that option with your phone on, launch the app and press connect. after that you just need to have it on. that's how it pairs

So yeah YiHi instructions suck but i figured it out
even with bluetooth on you have to go into the bluetooth menu and select the the last option and long press on it (about 5 seconds). they have on, off and another one i can't remember (says like restore or something) after you select that option with your phone on, launch the app and press connect. after that you just need to have it on. that's how it pairs
yeah i've tried that already but still wont work..guess mine is a defect one..

is your phone bluetooth on? what happens when you try it?
yup my bluetooth is on,the g class bluetooth is on too,did restoration too,press the button for 5 sec thing..but nope still wont work

Attachments

• IMG_2032.PNG
    IMG_2032.PNG
    244.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2034.PNG
    IMG_2034.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 19

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yup my bluetooth is on,the g class bluetooth is on too,did restoration too,press the button for 5 sec thing..but nope still wont work
Don't pair it with the phone. Just let it connect with the app.
take it out of the phones pairing and do it fresh form the app

Don't pair it with the phone. Just let it connect with the app.
take it out of the phones pairing and do it fresh form the app
i tried it already bro..even re installing the app..still wont work..its alright,thanks for ur help..will make a visit to the shop where i purchase the mod n see whats the problem..thanks again bro

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i tried it already bro..even re installing the app..still wont work..its alright,thanks for ur help..will make a visit to the shop where i purchase the mod n see whats the problem..thanks again bro
It's iffy for sure. But doing what I said finally worked for me. Sorry I couldn't help more

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dude! I was having the exact same problem with mine (just got it yesterday.) I FIGURED IT OUT!

1) go to your bluetooth menu on the sx
2) move the cursor to "restoration" but DO NOT PUSH IN ON THE JOYSTICK
3) press and hold the fire button until the Bluetooth logo appears on the screen
4) go into the app and pair it

DONE

john4635

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello,

I connected it to android tablet with android version 6 then i changed the name of the device as you told me and now it's connected and working on mobile android 7

84e733359c83432d08b435f6f982c143.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

john4635

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello,

I connected it to android tablet with android version 6 then i changed the name of the device as you told me and now it's connected and working on mobile android 7

84e733359c83432d08b435f6f982c143.jpg

Just connect to an apple phone and change its name as in the picture then try with to connect with your phone
87c02eb54cf7fa2bd97f4e0a3f7e9a82.jpg

I was having the exact same problem, how you deside it?

I was having the exact same problem, how you deside it?

VU Sponsors