Become a Patron!

SXK Le Supersonic - Ooh, la la

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

This is my review of the SXK version of Le Supersonic RDA, originally by Vapenaute. It is made from 316 SS, 24mm in diameter, 33mm in height, had fully adjustable airflow, dual airslots on cap, triple airholes drilled through each of the two post holes, POM 510 drip tip, bottom feeding pin (huge hole), and can be run in dual or single coil, the latter being the best option in my opinion.

This RDA really is stunning to look at and is designed more for your lower wattage vaper that prefers a restrictive direct lung vape (that's me then). It ticks a lot of boxes already so let's press play and see what I really think of Le Supersonic RDA...

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please give it a 'thumbs up' and hit the subscribe button. I really appreciate your support.

I also have a new website which includes a blog section, photo gallery (with link to my Instagram feed), video reviews/tutorials section (categorised), my vlogs and a bit about my vaping journey. Would love it if you could check it out:

https://www.mfvape.co.uk/

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

Thanks for watching

Mike (MF Vape)

VU Sponsors