Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10009322/1825003-stingray-x-style-stainless-steel-copper

Black Stingray X

Same as my $27.26 box. Pretty safe to say, if you want a quality, beautifully machined Ray X in black, this is the one to get for the best price...if you can wait!

http://imgur.com/nKYU00e

Hopefully, the 26650 from the MFG will show up soon?

I agree that it does look pretty damn close to the $27.26 .. I just went back to SXK's price list/product catalogue and there is still no black X there. However, it is possible that another manufacturer did exactly what SXK did, and that is obtain an authentic, scan into CAD and replicate. Or it is SXK and they are producing it exclusively for a trading company, or vendor under contract, which prohibits SXK from selling it directly to anyone else, just like the Slojo. The Slojo mod no longer appears in SXK's main trade catalogue but they are absolutely making them.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Agreed. You impressively seem to know more about SXK than any other person I've read comments from. Did you see what I wrote on post #93? The $27.26 is an impressive device. Many of us believe it is SXK as some of FastTech's other products. If these are not SXK, it raises a big question as to who is manufacturing these things with such precision machining?

If you look at Twisted's review and see the close up engraving of the clone he reviewed. It seems identical to the $27.26 with the more intricate engraving on the copper...minus the silver plated contacts...like the HCigar version, and the SXK version's engraving.

If these FastTech items are not from SXK, then who is and how can this MFG be found? There are so many Chinese MFGs on Alibaba to weed through with identical items. What I am absolutely sure of is that Winsmoke was the first vendor on Alibaba to have the Stingray X as I was on it when it happened.

Edit: Black Stingray X was added to the SXK catalogue. MOQ 10 = $28. FastTech is still cheaper with minimum MOQ, DHL and Paypal fees.

I got the catalogue because they told me they had 26650 Stingray X now? I am quite sure that this is not true and it was the typical Chinese sales rep hustle for a deal. Their job is quite demanding and competitive. I have gotten quite friendly with a couple of them and have gotten to see through their eyes.

Here is a copy of the tonight's SXK Price List, I am sure prices may vary depending on whom receives them?

SXK PRODUCTS

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. You impressively seem to know more about SXK than any other person I've read comments from. Did you see what I wrote on post #93? The $27.26 is an impressive device. Many of us believe it is SXK as some of FastTech's other products. If these are not SXK, it raises a big question as to who is manufacturing these things with such precision machining?

If you look at Twisted's review and see the close up engraving of the clone he reviewed. It seems identical to the $27.26 with the more intricate engraving on the copper...minus the silver plated contacts...like the HCigar version, and the SXK version's engraving.

If these FastTech items are not from SXK, then who is and how can this MFG be found? There are so many Chinese MFGs on Alibaba to weed through with identical items. What I am absolutely sure of is that Winsmoke was the first vendor on Alibaba to have the Stingray X as I was on it when it happened.

I believe that the Stingray X on FT is SXK although its not confirmed .. FT is aware of the chatter so I don't know why they wouldn't list it as SXK, especially since its a selling point if it is. FT has a lot of connections in China, it may be possible that they were not sourced directly from SXK?? There are more supply houses in China than there are actual manufacturers, and much of the supplying is done through these supply houses, as was the case for Focalecig. Stock obtained this way is not manufacturer confirmed, because supply houses do not like to give out that info for fear that they will be bypassed in the future.

I am the one who encouraged Doris to start buying manufacturer direct, and gave them info to SXK and Acerig for their US warehouse supply. I am speculating with regard to FT, I can only speak with certainty about FC because I have a relationship with Doris.

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's a general issue that some Chinese manufacturers will not sell domestically, that is to other Chinese companies. Some are willing as long as its 'secret', meaning that their name isn't associated with the product. Then there's what's happening with SXK and Infinite. A number of companies are going directly to SXK instead of Infinite for products. All these and more ultimately leads to not listing the manufacturer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
FastTech doesn't list any MFGs? ...Unfortunately.

And guess what else? I am skyping with a Rep at SXK and they are most certainly making the black Stingray X, so I stand corrected in my prior statements ..

I asked her why it is not showing on in their product catalog? That is how I keep track of what they have coming, as they usually list their mods before they are even done with production .. she didn't answer the question, she just sent me the pic over skype instead, and here it is. I am not really impressed by it.

If it wasn't for the fact the the rep has all of their mods listed on her skype profile by name, I would still be saying they don't make one ... I am not liking this photoo_O

0TiFUos.jpg

Last edited:

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy here we go again with the beautiful Stingrays. Nikkita you know I'll have to have that one.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy here we go again with the beautiful Stingrays. Nikkita you know I'll have to have that one.

Well if you and some others really want it, I can make it appear :D What do you think the interest level is at present??

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure it will be a hit. Doris needs to stock a few of those.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If focal stocked the black SXK, then I'd probably be tempted to get one, I am not convinced of the look of it in black, but may be different in person, and my other stingray is my most used mod, because of how well it hits, so I would probably get one based on performance alone :)

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i was skypeing last night with sxk as well and they said the black stingray x would be available by the end of the month. They are taking preorders for them. I may have to pic up a few of them.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
I mentioned in post #102 that SXK rep sent me an email with attached catalog that Stingray X was available in a 26650. I also stated that I didn't believe that and told them that that was 18650. Well, the persistent rep wrote the below:

"Dear Fletcher,

Have you received yesterday email about 26650 stingray x mod ,we have in stock ,and have stainless steel ,black two color in stock,very confirm for you is 26650 not 18650,would you can tell me how many quantity you want ,once payment can send package to you in one day,if you have any needs and question please contact me,thanks

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

B/Regards

JennyLee"

I literally just responded with this:

Yes, thank you for confirming 26650 and not 18650. Your catalog did not show any 26650 pictures. They were the 18650 pictures as there were separate battery tubes which 26650 mechanical mods do not have, Can you verify 26650 in both colors with pictures please.

Thank you,

Fletcher

---I personally believe that is just a sales rep hustle? I could be wrong? If it is not, I am in for a SS 26650, and I'm willing to bet, our OP, would be gracious enough to organize a group buy. We would only need 9 more orders for MOQ?

I want to believe that the 26650 SXK Stingray exists, but I don't, and if it did, I want a group buy on it as well.

Take this with a grain of salt. I'll be away from the internet until tonight and I hope that this can be confirmed or denied, preferably by the OP as she probably has the best knowledge and relationship with SXK. Those reps know I have been wanting this for a long time...sigh.

Last edited:

Drift Monkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wish they kept the 26650 variant a standard 30mm in diameter...

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that's a really good point about 26650 and size. That might be a deal breaker. I just got an email Infinite rep Helen. Notice that their Black Stingray X doesn't have plated contacts?

Infinite price list

more questions than answers now. Infinite may have another supplier for the black X, or SXK may not have plated it to cut some cost? Who knows? ...but I remember hearing good things about the skeleton key mod.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys anyones fire under weight? Just got mine and mine does.

I got mine from Vaping Tech and it has the strongest magnets I've seen. This is the first mech I didn't buy magnet upgrades for...the thing performs flawlessly, looks sexy as hell and yes, it is now my #1 mod (though I don't have near as many as the rest of you)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I mentioned in post #102 that SXK rep sent me an email with attached catalog that Stingray X was available in a 26650. I also stated that I didn't believe that and told them that that was 18650. Well, the persistent rep wrote the below:

"Dear Fletcher,

Have you received yesterday email about 26650 stingray x mod ,we have in stock ,and have stainless steel ,black two color in stock,very confirm for you is 26650 not 18650,would you can tell me how many quantity you want ,once payment can send package to you in one day,if you have any needs and question please contact me,thanks

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

B/Regards

JennyLee"

I literally just responded with this:

Yes, thank you for confirming 26650 and not 18650. Your catalog did not show any 26650 pictures. They were the 18650 pictures as there were separate battery tubes which 26650 mechanical mods do not have, Can you verify 26650 in both colors with pictures please.

Thank you,

Fletcher

---I personally believe that is just a sales rep hustle? I could be wrong? If it is not, I am in for a SS 26650, and I'm willing to bet, our OP, would be gracious enough to organize a group buy. We would only need 9 more orders for MOQ?

I want to believe that the 26650 SXK Stingray exists, but I don't, and if it did, I want a group buy on it as well.

Take this with a grain of salt. I'll be away from the internet until tonight and I hope that this can be confirmed or denied, preferably by the OP as she probably has the best knowledge and relationship with SXK. Those reps know I have been wanting this for a long time...sigh.

Jenny Lee is a hustler for sure .. SXK is acting janky lately via Jenny Lee, like with the black SXK 18650 that is not showing in their catalog, but she does list it on her skype. I am weary of why she would not answer me when I asked why it was not showing in catalog with the rest of their mods .. I only have theories about this ..

#1 - they are actually sourcing, and not making themselves the black Stingray X 18650 and 26650, and that is why they will not list it in catalog along with the other 2,000 pics of every mod that they make.

, #2 They are hiding them from Infinite because they do not want another binding contract imposed that prohibits them to sell the mods to anyone else besides Infinite, as was recently done with the Slojo mod. Infinite didn't like that they had been completely bypassed with the SS Stingray X, and that vendors and coop runners a like started going directly to SXK to buy, thereby cutting Infinite completely out of the deal.

I am with you Fletcher, I don't believe that SXK made a 26650 Sting X, although I know they have made a beautiful 26650 of the with older Stingray black copper logo, but without the black in SS and Brass. If you speak to her again, tell her to send a photo like I asked in the case of their supposed black Stingray X 18650. The sales manager at SXK David is a better source of info than Jenny Lee.

And since you were interested Flecther, FT's Stingray X for $27 is not SXK, its Cigreen, which is the same as the Hcigar branded Stingray X.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just wish they kept the 26650 variant a standard 30mm in diameter...

I completely agree .. why the manufacturer made it 32.5mm is completely beyond me, but I have the SS 26650 Stingray X coming from FC, so I will post pics and thoughts when I get it. The new blue looks slick though.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's a really good point about 26650 and size. That might be a deal breaker. I just got an email Infinite rep Helen. Notice that their Black Stingray X doesn't have plated contacts?

Infinite price list

more questions than answers now. Infinite may have another supplier for the black X, or SXK may not have plated it to cut some cost? Who knows? ...but I remember hearing good things about the skeleton key mod.

Infinite does use other manufacturers including Cigreen who made their 4nine clone .. not sure who the 26650 X is coming from yet, its deffo not the iVOGO 26650 X.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Sparks, was just commenting that of all his Stingray X's, he prefers the Cigreen.

You just made my day!!!

Sent from my Highly Modified HTC One via Tapatalk

cyrus vap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jenny Lee is a hustler for sure .. SXK is acting janky lately via Jenny Lee, like with the black SXK 18650 that is not showing in their catalog, but she does list it on her skype. I am weary of why she would not answer me when I asked why it was not showing in catalog with the rest of their mods .. I only have theories about this ..

#1 - they are actually sourcing, and not making themselves the black Stingray X 18650 and 26650, and that is why they will not list it in catalog along with the other 2,000 pics of every mod that they make.

, #2 They are hiding them from Infinite because they do not want another binding contract imposed that prohibits them to sell the mods to anyone else besides Infinite, as was recently done with the Slojo mod. Infinite didn't like that they had been completely bypassed with the SS Stingray X, and that vendors and coop runners a like started going directly to SXK to buy, thereby cutting Infinite completely out of the deal.

I am with you Fletcher, I don't believe that SXK made a 26650 Sting X, although I know they have made a beautiful 26650 of the with older Stingray black copper logo, but without the black in SS and Brass. If you speak to her again, tell her to send a photo like I asked in the case of their supposed black Stingray X 18650. The sales manager at SXK David is a better source of info than Jenny Lee.

And since you were interested Flecther, FT's Stingray X for $27 is not SXK, its Cigreen, which is the same as the Hcigar branded Stingray X.

Isn't the main difference that the Hcigar unit doesn't have silver plated copper contacts? Though both fast tech units seem to plated I think. (Basing this off vaperoyalty pics)? Ugh all these difference incarnations can really drive me nuts lol.

I guess the safest thing to do is wait for focal USA warehouse to restock? What do you think Nikkita6 :) ?

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shipping from China has been reasonably quick recently. I got a Nemi from focalecig in China in just 7 days, post to delivery at my house in New York. Others have been seeing 8 and 9 days. So if you order from China today you might get it just as quickly as waiting for restocking then domestic shipping. And you'll save 10% unless the standard discount coupon doesn't apply to it. I do know it doesn't for a few things from China and everything from the USA and Germany warehouses. You would save the $2 for shipping, I assume the EMS option is still free to the states. Just offering a suggestion.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Isn't the main difference that the Hcigar unit doesn't have silver plated copper contacts? Though both fast tech units seem to plated I think. (Basing this off vaperoyalty pics)? Ugh all these difference incarnations can really drive me nuts lol.

I guess the safest thing to do is wait for focal USA warehouse to restock? What do you think Nikkita6 :) ?

AGREED!!! I'm waiting on Sparks to reply with a close up of the copper engraving his Cigreen Ray X to see if it matches my FastTech SS Ray X. Owning three different models may make him somewhat of an expert. He has already stated that the Cigreen is his favorite. If his and my FastTech version match, I may have to put in a request with Cigreen for a 30mm(?) Ray X and do tell Jenny Lee to put me on the Do Not Call List...I got another email from her in regards to the 26650 Ray X

@ Drift Monkey, you are a 26650 guru. Is 30mm the most standardized size? I'm mostly interested in the Big Buddha at this point in time...as you know.

Drift Monkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ Drift Monkey, you are a 26650 guru. Is 30mm the most standardized size? I'm mostly interested in the Big Buddha at this point in time...as you know.

The most common sizes I've found are 28.5mm and 30mm. All the actual MODS I like are 30mm...so I tend to sway towards that size. It helps that the big buddha is 30mm too...;)

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

You could always order the SXK from the FC's China site, several have and rec'd within 7-10 days which is great shipping from China.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The most common sizes I've found are 28.5mm and 30mm. All the actual MODS I like are 30mm...so I tend to sway towards that size. It helps that the big buddha is 30mm too...;)

I wish all 26650's were 30mm exact too, and I really love the look of the big buddha from EHpro too.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Ok, Cigreen will give me a two week notice before a 30mm 26650 Ray X is produced. I requested it be made to the same quality as the 18650 and if anything were to be different, it would be a half turn to lock. The rep and I both think it will sell? Hopefully the requests go up the ladder and I'm not flooded with badgering Jenny Lee type BS.

I hope the Ray X wish comes true from a good MFG soon! Been wanting for way too long. If the new Yiloong Ares Mod was done Ray X style with SS over copper I would forget the Ray X and jump on that train.

Drift Monkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish all 26650's were 30mm exact too, and I really love the look of the big buddha from EHpro too.

So do I!

10553332_10152399399761137_6299773950961472453_n.jpg

:cool:

Ok, Cigreen will give me a two week notice before a 30mm 26650 Ray X is produced. I requested it be made to the same quality as the 18650 and if anything were to be different, it would be a half turn to lock. The rep and I both think it will sell? Hopefully the requests go up the ladder and I'm not flooded with badgering Jenny Lee type BS.

I hope the Ray X wish comes true from a good MFG soon! Been wanting for way too long. If the new Yiloong Ares Mod was done Ray X style with SS over copper I would forget the Ray X and jump on that train.

If you get a 30mm Stingray X produced, you'll be my hero! :eek:

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
LoL, it's not me at all...'It's in demand'

Did you notice that the Yiloong Ares appeard on FastTech right after I mentioned it? Great looking mod/atty combo. Just wish it was copper wrapped Ray X style.

Edit: Didn't see the Buddha pic. Nice...rub it in my face! LoL

Very, very nice. However, if I can avoid impulse vape purchases, I might skip the 26650 all together if the 30mm atty will sit nicely on the Sigelei 100W. (Plus I'm already parts shopping for box & parts for the December 200W Yihi board)

Last edited:

Drift Monkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LoL, it's not me at all...'It's in demand'

Did you notice that the Yiloong Ares appeard on FastTech right after I mentioned it? Great looking mod/atty combo. Just wish it was copper wrapped Ray X style.

So I'm part of the solution eh? :D Is Cigreen the only manufacturer doing a 30mm variant?

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish i would have seen this thread before ordering my black x from FT. Now i don't even know if i got a good one???? It won't ship until the 28th either

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
If its the same as the SS...SOLID CHOICE you won't regret it... at the best possible price.

Last edited:

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If its the same as the SS...SOLID CHOICE you won't regret it... at the best possible price.

Thank you. I was getting worried!

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. I was getting worried!
IMG_1680 (Large).JPG IMG_1688 (Large).JPG IMG_1689 (Large).JPG

This is the $27 one from Fasttech, believed to be SXK. It is my favorite clone at the moment. My only complaint is that some atties won't fire with flat top batteries when using the topcap, but for those, I use with 18500 button top or in 18650 with the hybrid adapter and all is well with the world.

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nu6Jxge
Nu6Jxge

That was suppose to be a pic of Magma w/o copper AFC on FT Ray X...

http://imgur.com/Nu6Jxge

Which atties? I haven't had issue with VTC5s and any particular atty...yet?

I can't run my 2 KFL that don't have adjustable pins and my Origen V2 1:1 clone. Comparing the topcap of my real black copper singray and this stingray x clone, the delrin around the floating pin protrudes more on the X and the pin on the original goes higher on the real thing into the 510 threads.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
http://imgur.com/eKq9RTo
Man, it's like my device wishes have been granted.

The 22mm Ray X may have been the last Mech I own. My IPV2 will show up soon and I won't even open it...It's got someone else's name on it now. I'll keep the Sigelei 100 and get the ZNA 50.

I don't know if I'll even want the 30mm Ray X if SXK, HCigar, or Cigreen produces one? Are there 26650 batteries that are equivalent to a VTC5? If there is, I may need one just to have a paired set?

Drift Monkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://imgur.com/eKq9RTo
Man, it's like my device wishes have been granted.

The 22mm Ray X may have been the last Mech I own. My IPV2 will show up soon and I won't even open it...It's got someone else's name on it now. I'll keep the Sigelei 100 and get the ZNA 50.

I don't know if I'll even want the 30mm Ray X if SXK, HCigar, or Cigreen produces one? Are there 26650 batteries that are equivalent to a VTC5? If there is, I may need one just to have a paired set?

MNKE IMR 26650s are solid. I'd still want a 30mm Stingray X....

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So i have been skypeing with SXK and now have 15 of the black stingray x mods on the way. only time will tell the quality but it being sxk they should be very nice. I will have a few of them for sale and should have them in 2 weeks at the latest. My SXK stingray x is the nicest clone i own so i hope the black stingray x is just as nice. Will let you know how they look and post pictures back as soon as i get them.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
her are some updated pictures of the sxk black stingray x that were sent to me last night. They look to be quite nice. Let me know what you think.

IMG_05092014_105622.png IMG_05092014_105635.png

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the solid etching for the name as compared to the previous ones I've seen which were outlined. No black on any threads, that's a must and yours passes. The side things (flames?) have the copper beveled which really does look so much better than the other design where its just a straight cutout to the inner copper tube. I'd say that you have a nice looking mod there ;)

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Say Alan short of my going back and reading all the previous posts to see if you mentioned where you purchased that X in black could you tell me where you got that? That is definitely a winner and as mentioned they didn't coat the threads, that in itself means someone was thinking and took their time so quality as I see it.
And also say FCreeves brother I am so sorry I was never able to get you those pics you wanted of all my X's and no not my wifes, I saw the messages and felt like crap but you know what was going on lately and I'm sorry I couldn't help out, that's not me, I'm usually much more responsive.
I can still sending you pics if it helps anything at this point as most that conversation was during the worst of times for me, mid August..
Also a bit off topic but I've got a vendor friend sending me a gift of a Skeleton Key clone, she won't tell me much about it, says it's a surprise present and she's going to have them up on her site soon, sounds like maybe next week, is there any interest amongst you fine folks.. I for one am damn interested since I've been all over the originals attempting to get one and on Vape Trader to no avail, and I am absolutely chomping at the bit waiting for the mail usually takes two days from CA to WA and got message package sent on Fri. so I just got to see this...
Just curious..!

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seems I may have misread your post Alan, sorry

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Well, I think the Ray X was my last Mech as I originally thought it would be.

Sigelei 100 coop on its way, IPV2 and EMech are going to find themselves new homes.

Elev8vape has a Cloupor T8 150 Watt with my name on it.

I asked Arlind for a combo deal on the Cloupor ZNA 50 and T8. He replied that he will give me a combo deal on the ZNA since Elev8vape has purchased Cloupor ZNAs!!!!

If Elev8vape does offer a true 'combo' deal on both the T8 AND the ZNA for everyone...it should be an EPIC deal that Vapor Joe will surely publish.

...I got the Stingray X I wanted, I believe that the FastTech Stingray X it is actually SKX & not Cigreen. I'd like believe that the person who said it was Cigreen was just mis-informed and didn't have ulterior motives due to a vendor collaboration.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, seems I'm only buying mechs for their beauty, but I can truly say that the X mod is bad ass, I'm getting like near zero volt drop and found a good adapter for the hybrid that I'm getting mailed to me that's insulated, never like the idea of no insulator on that hybrid adapter, I've had one runaway and I'm way cautious now, that I personally think was a stupid thing to include in the mod kit due to some knucklehead will sub with that mod and adapter and well have a short in no time easy, so getting a good hybrid adapter from vapor range.
Use mostly variables myself even and occasional mech, have tons of them but for convenience and ease it's the variables. No worries either.
Really did feel like crap not getting you those pics, don't know if it would have made your life easier or not, sorry again bro..!

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
No worries...this is 'our' personal thread...LoL.

It's just a Mech...a stunning beauty, but still just a Mech...that can be replaced for $27.26 via FastTech.

I was thinking of an insulator...but taking the flat section of a gallon milk jug and exacto knife a circle with the hybrid adaptor making my template.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No worries...this is 'our' personal thread...LoL.

It's just a Mech...a stunning beauty, but still just a Mech...that can be replaced for $27.26 via FastTech.

I was thinking of an insulator...but taking the flat section of a gallon milk jug and exacto knife a circle with the hybrid adaptor making my template.
Ya, I've used the separator that you see when you buy magnet kits, the white plastic, only thing is how thick that adapter is that came with the mod, it's twice the thickness of a regular hybrid adapter which makes it extra spooky can barely get some 510's to get past the adapter sometimes 1mm or 2 if lucky, seems all my RDA's and RBA's have short 510's when working with that X adapter, VaporRange has a decent one with insulator that I've sent for it's another $12 but I think it's worth it, I even took one adapter from one of my many X mods and actually cut it in half, now try that pal... LMAOF I am at times one determined SOB I can assure you it was not easy, but the pay off was good at best, had to file threads slightly and then used the spacer from the magnet kit as insulator and all my stuff works flawlessly now and makes perfect contact also made the weirdo mod, Xmod parts, Akuma parts and regular Stingray parts, el giganto crazy dangerous looking light saber mod... LOL

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
by the way, when I marry up a bunch of parts like that, the answer is NO I don't ever think about stacking it full of batteries, well that's not really true because I do think about it only one problem is I have no idea what would happen and can't figure out how to calculate 3-4 stacked batteries and I'm really not insane, really.. LOL

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you have any interest in the Skeleton Key??

VU Sponsors