Become a Patron!

SXmini - G Class - Dual 18650 200W

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is what I'm talking about. It's starts at about the 59 minute mark. When a mod pulses on and off it gives you the hiss/rattlesnake effect and some people notice it. I'm not saying everyone cares or feels it. That's why they make a lot of different mods. Different strokes for different folks.

With all due respect to Phil, I think he tries to use the YiHi mod the same as we do our DNAs.
For me, I set my Yihi mods to the lowest joules I can and still have it hit temp quickly. I don't recall any snakes in my area when I used my MLs.
You can set a DNA to much higher watts than needed to ramp/hold.
I figured it was just the way the two chips measure and then limit temp.
And, since I set mine properly on each, I haven't had to get my old Texas snake fencing out of storage.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My bad, I wasn't aware they stepped up their game to 1 year. I knew the M. ML. and Q Class had a 6 month warranty. I made the mistake of assuming it was still the same for the G and Q Mini.

Speaking of which, of the Yihi mods I have, zero have had to be serviced. Unless you count the peeling finish on an early M class.
Of my DNA mods, one is back to Evolv right now. It was 5 months old.
Hopefully, it'll be serviced properly and returned without damage as I've read other people claim for their repaired mods.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This is what I'm talking about. It's starts at about the 59 minute mark. When a mod pulses on and off it gives you the hiss/rattlesnake effect and some people notice it. I'm not saying everyone cares or feels it. That's why they make a lot of different mods. Different strokes for different folks.

Different strokes for sure. But in no way is it humanly possible for anyone to feel pulsing from that. You can prefer the dna just fine. It's a great chip. I have 4 dnas mods 1 high class yihi and 6 fsk all of them do temp control amazing. I wouldn't discount one or the other. The issue with the dna I have is with dual fancy coils which is what I mostly use it tends to be less accurate and smooth. The Yihi and fsk do better in those situations for my actually vaping purposes. I haven't ran a dna or fsk through my o-scope yet but regardless of what comes out it doesn't discount the results of the yihi.

As far as rattlesnake effect goes it has nothing to do with vaping or the output. It's when with pfm the electricity frequency is low enough that you can audibly hear it. And even at that it would have to be pretty quiet. I'd never be able to hear it over the woosh of my vaping lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3e998a2258c4c8e39c0a80509d40ec64.jpg

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With all due respect to Phil, I think he tries to use the YiHi mod the same as we do our DNAs.
For me, I set my Yihi mods to the lowest joules I can and still have it hit temp quickly. I don't recall any snakes in my area when I used my MLs.
You can set a DNA to much higher watts than needed to ramp/hold.
I figured it was just the way the two chips measure and then limit temp.
And, since I set mine properly on each, I haven't had to get my old Texas snake fencing out of storage.

That's an excellent point and even Daniel, the DJLSB guy, expert, whatever, gets that wrong.

You never want more power than necessary for preheat to minimize temp over-shoot. Regardless the board, it cannot react truly instantaneously.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Different strokes for sure. But in no way is it humanly possible for anyone to feel pulsing from that. You can prefer the dna just fine. It's a great chip. I have 4 dnas mods 1 high class yihi and 6 fsk all of them do temp control amazing. I wouldn't discount one or the other. The issue with the dna I have is with dual fancy coils which is what I mostly use it tends to be less accurate and smooth. The Yihi and fsk do better in those situations for my actually vaping purposes. I haven't ran a dna or fsk through my o-scope yet but regardless of what comes out it doesn't discount the results of the yihi.

As far as rattlesnake effect goes it has nothing to do with vaping or the output. It's when with pfm the electricity frequency is low enough that you can audibly hear it. And even at that it would have to be pretty quiet. I'd never be able to hear it over the woosh of my vaping lol

A few of you are missing my point. If PFM is the same as DC-DC why doesn't Yihi use iit in Power Mode? They could pulse 200 watts and adjust the duty cycle to give you what you dial up.
Example: You dial up 50 watts, just pulse 50 watts at a 25% duty cycle.

The reason they don't is because DC-DC is smoother. I think they do it in TC because it's easier to do it that way (just a guess). I would think the chip itself would have to do a lot more calculations to figure out what power it needs to be at to keep you at the set temperature. I also think the programming would be more extensive.

I like the mod, I like the looks. Heck if it wasn't $220, I'd probably have one already. If they didn't price fix and let stores set the price, it would be lower (I'm thinking ~$150 but that's another can of worms). One of these days, if a sale pops up, I'll probably still get one.

Cheers,
Steve

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I definitely want to get one of these devices want to see a pic of the brown one in particular when someone see it first hand (not one of the google image ones)

still still waiting for the sodding drone BF to be released.....month delay so far :(

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine will be here tomorrow!
And just in time too.
I have had a spate of DNA oddness the past two weeks. One is back in Ohio for RMA, two more are heading there. All quit doing TC, one by not having vapor, the other two by creating REALLY hot vapor. Neither are good, but the ones that were SO hot are the worst.
Anyway, PFM or DC-DC when it doesn't work, who cares?
Luckily, I have an ML and a G2 to fallback on.
Else, I'd be very Blu

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's my experience with Evolvs shit customer service. They take two days to answer an inquiry and 18 days to turn around a mod. Notice I didn't say fix. They've had my VT133 4 times and all 4 times failed to fix it. So what good is a warranty if the warranty company can't fix your mod? My take, Evolv has a bullshit warranty and shit ass customer service.
4c1f8315ee72ce74f183df926dd36407.jpg

-William Cowper

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few of you are missing my point. If PFM is the same as DC-DC why doesn't Yihi use iit in Power Mode? They could pulse 200 watts and adjust the duty cycle to give you what you dial up.

The reason they don't is because DC-DC is smoother. I think they do it in TC because it's easier to do it that way (just a guess). I would think the chip itself would have to do a lot more calculations to figure out what power it needs to be at to keep you at the set temperature. I also think the programming would be more extensive.

I like the mod, I like the looks. Heck if it wasn't $220, I'd probably have one already. If they didn't price fix and let stores set the price, it would be lower (I'm thinking ~$150 but that's another can of worms). One of these days, if a sale pops up, I'll probably still get one.

Cheers,
Steve

I think they probably are still doing dc-dc with pulses in power mode as can be seen in the higher frequency scope traces.

These boards can generate much higher voltages across a much broader resistance spread as discussed later in the video you posted which I think is the principal design motivation.

I think it also tastes better when juice runs low. You get interleaved pulses of properly cooked juice hit with the same voltage rather than a low voltage slurry of changing flavour. But we just refill at this point anyway.

Also, in a few years when we move to laser atomizers you will need PFM to drive them lol.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Cheers,
Steve
None of it works like you say. I'm not sure what you are getting at here. It seems your only point is to suggest the TC of the G class is pulsey compared to the dna which it certainly is not.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine arrived!
It had the current firmware as shown on the Yihi site.
Bluetooth worked fine, but the app is kind of useless what with the inaccurate/hard to adjust sliders.
The vape though, wow!
This is first mod I've owned that makes my 25mm tanks look small.
Fit, feel, material, workmanship are all excellent.
All in all, a good acquisition.

SX Mini G.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine arrived!
Bluetooth worked fine, but the app is kind of useless what with the inaccurate/hard to adjust sliders.
The vape though, wow!

View attachment 77967
Congrats, I'm happy to hear you received it and like it my friend.

Cheers,
Steve

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So i just wanted to dive deeper into the whole TC and rattlesnake and such. I've had a few conversations as well with the creater of the ipwm chip used in a lot of custom mods as well

As far as rattlesnake goes, in my almost 15 years of working in power generation i have yet to hear anyone use that term. I've heard electrical chatter, electrical buzzing, but never rattlesnaking. I even took to good old google to see and again nothing. outside of vapors using the term while describing PBs review findings. While i can't 100% say for sure, it sounds to me as a term that PB just came up with to describe how it sounds and vapers ran with it. Not a true technical term by any means.

As far as a buzzing noise goes, I've heard some pretty loud contacters in my day, usually when they need to be cleaned or are going bad. I get nothing like that at all. If you put the mod directly to your ear, you can faintly hear it. When vaping you don't. I even rewatched my vid with the volume turned up and the mod itself is very close to my mic when vaping and Still you hear nothing. It's not even an issue or anything worth mentioning and of course has 0 to do with performance. Now mind you I mostly deal with commercial which is a large majority either 480v or 208v 3 phase AC. I don't deal in DC too often

As far as PFM (pulse frequency modulation) itself goes, The concept is simple, the mod always pulses at full voltage but the frequency it pules at is adjusted (for instance for a lower voltage 20 times per minute or a higher voltage 40 times per minute) Since voltage is calculated as an average. the more times it pulses in a given time frame, the higher the calculated voltage. Now a multimeter wouldn't be able to see this, it would only show the voltage average, with an o-scope you can see each individual pulse. Now it's not a straight PFM since PFM would need a pot or something to adjust the frequency. In this case the chip itself regulates the frequency based on the TCR setting and the resistance of the wire. and using PFM is a lot more efficient at lower amp loads and is alot more smooth since it's more consistent then the DC-DC convertors we see in mods. Hence the reason PWM mods are so popular for unregulated mods with adjustable voltages.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine arrived!
The vape though, wow!

View attachment 77967
Congrats, it really is an awesome mod and real attention getter. Out of all my mods this one gets the most positive reactions. I stopped by my local vape shop with it and everyone in there was like oh...awww, can I see it.

Used it the whole weekend and didn't miss my other mods. I hate to say it cuz I am a cheap ass but feel the $220 price tag is worth it for what you get in both performance and build quality.

The only thing is the lowest setting for the display to time out is 30 seconds, you can go higher but not lower. Hopefully in a firmware update they can fix that to go even lower, 10 seconds is more than enough. Even with that though the battery life has been really good, usually go a full day or 2.

I just need to buy an extra USB C cable for the car in case I need to charge on the go.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Congrats, it really is an awesome mod and real attention getter. Out of all my mods this one gets the most positive reactions. I stopped by my local vape shop with it and everyone in there was like oh...awww, can I see it.

Used it the whole weekend and didn't miss my other mods. I hate to say it cuz I am a cheap ass but feel the $220 price tag is worth it for what you get in both performance and build quality.

The only thing is the lowest setting for the display to time out is 30 seconds, you can go higher but not lower. Hopefully in a firmware update they can fix that to go even lower, 10 seconds is more than enough. Even with that though the battery life has been really good, usually go a full day or 2.

I just need to buy an extra USB C cable for the car in case I need to charge on the go.

i'm kinda sad i'm not suing mine LMAO. the emdusa and gclass is like one of my new favorite set ups but with reviews done on both i'm not suing it as much and it makes me sad lol. Still not going to put it away though LMAO

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Yep, ordered four cables from China on ebay. One for a spare, one for my bag, one for the car, and one to keep at my Gf'S place. I'm set.

-William Cowper

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
in my almost 15 years of working in power generation

This was a quote from your source, correct?

At any rate, personally, I don't care a whit.
I do not vape in power mode so any efficiency gained there is moot.
I don't normally vape in really quiet areas, so I turned everything off yesterday and held the two buttons down to set resistance on my old ML class.
Sure enough, if I listened closely, there was a faint buzz/hum. Vaped fine.

Today, I have my G class. Did the same. Nothing. Now, I do have a computer on, but it is a VERY quiet case, in fact it's got a metric shit ton of sound insulation. I held the mod to my ear while doing the setting of resistance. Tried to listen while I fired it. The sound of juice cooking was all I heard.

This G class is the smoothest vape on tanks I'm familiar with that I've experienced. I don't really care if it uses elves manually opening and closing knife switches. It works beautifully.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would be suing somebody too if I wasn't using it....lmfao

I gotta get a look at the Emdusa. Lmfao!

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This was a quote from your source, correct?

At any rate, personally, I don't care a whit.
I do not vape in power mode so any efficiency gained there is moot.
I don't normally vape in really quiet areas, so I turned everything off yesterday and held the two buttons down to set resistance on my old ML class.
Sure enough, if I listened closely, there was a faint buzz/hum. Vaped fine.

Today, I have my G class. Did the same. Nothing. Now, I do have a computer on, but it is VERY quiet case, in fact it's got a metric shit ton of sound insulation. I held the mod to my ear while doing the setting of resistance. Tried to listen while I fired it. The sound of juice cooking was all I heard.

This G class is the smoothest vape on tanks I'm familiar with that I've experienced. I don't really care if it uses elves manually opening and closing knife switches. It works beautifully.
No that would be me. I work in power generation.

and LMAO my sentiments exactly. Not worried on how the hamburger is made as long as it's tasty ;)

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks!

Yep, my first reaction when I unwrapped it was 'Wow, what a nice build!' Smaller than I had thought from pictures. Fits my hands really nice. I love the carbon fiber, but all that is subjective. The button placement didn't at all bother me.
It vapes better than any mod I've had. Playing with different settings, but for now, I like the standard best with the build I'm using.

Extremely happy I got this!

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks to GeorgeS at the 'other' forum, if you have an iPhone, you can press any number value on the SXi-Q app and it allows you to directly type your number value.
Finally, no playing with the sliders!
Might work the same on the Android app, but I don't have one.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So i just wanted to dive deeper into the whole TC and rattlesnake and such. I've had a few conversations as well with the creater of the ipwm chip used in a lot of custom mods as well

From what I know, which isn't alot, back in the old days the rattler snake sound was dues to lower pulse rates. The Provary had a much higher pulse rate than say something like the SVD or evic if I remember. So, the Provary had a smoother vape where the others you could hear the cycle and some people said they can feel it.

At your example of lower wattage having a cycle of 20 per minute I can't imagine anyone liking that vape at all. That's 1 cycle per 3 seconds.

Also alot of people didn't like some of the pwm chips because they hit too high. If they wanted 20 watts it would cycle 30 then off then 30 in order to hit the 20 watts but 30 was too hot for their juice and/or coil. Then came chips which performed better and people had a better vaping experience.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
From what I know, which isn't alot, back in the old days the rattler snake sound was dues to lower pulse rates. The Provary had a much higher pulse rate than say something like the SVD or evic if I remember. So, the Provary had a smoother vape where the others you could hear the cycle and some people said they can feel it.

At your example of lower wattage having a cycle of 20 per minute I can't imagine anyone liking that vape at all. That's 1 cycle per 3 seconds.

Also alot of people didn't like some of the pwm chips because they hit too high. If they wanted 20 watts it would cycle 30 then off then 30 in order to hit the 20 watts but 30 was too hot for their juice and/or coil. Then came chips which performed better and people had a better vaping experience.
The pulse rate is determined by the amount of voltage the mod is putting out. The lower the pulse frequency the lower the voltage. The reason you hear the noise is when the frequency is low enough it becomes audible to humans. Think of it like a dog whistle. we can't hear it because the frequency is too high, but dogs can. It wouldn't have anything to do with the name brand or the smoothness.

My example was just that, an example. not a really world application. in reality it's pulsing a lot more then that. It's doing it so fast it's undetectable to humans. Same way a movie is really just 24 still frames per second but it's played so fast that we don't see it switching frames. If you were to slow the movie down to say 6 frames per second or 25% of the normal playback speed, it would look choppy to us.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The pulse rate is determined by the amount of voltage the mod is putting out. The lower the pulse frequency the lower the voltage. The reason you hear the noise is when the frequency is low enough it becomes audible to humans. Think of it like a dog whistle. we can't hear it because the frequency is too high, but dogs can. It wouldn't have anything to do with the name brand or the smoothness.

My example was just that, an example. not a really world application. in reality it's pulsing a lot more then that. It's doing it so fast it's undetectable to humans. Same way a movie is really just 24 still frames per second but it's played so fast that we don't see it switching frames. If you were to slow the movie down to say 6 frames per second or 25% of the normal playback speed, it would look choppy to us.
By all means I am not arguing just stating what I have read. But comparing a provari, which alot of people considered the best of the best, to a vamo which still alot of people liked at the time but is not the best.

The vamo had 30hz pwm
the provari had 800hz pwm

Due to the low hz people were able to hear a sound from the the atty which sounded like a rattle snake just like your movie analogy.

Back to your movie example and I know it's an example but people do swear they can tell the difference between 24fps and higher even more so during fast action scenes.

Edit to add maybe you are thinking people are referring to the chip making a sound. No I think they are talking about the coils vaporizing the juice and sounds like a rattle snake.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
By all means I am not arguing just stating what I have read. But comparing a provari, which alot of people considered the best of the best, to a vamo which still alot of people liked at the time but is not the best.

The vamo had 30hz pwm
the provari had 800hz pwm

Due to the low hz people were able to hear a sound from the the atty which sounded like a rattle snake just like your movie analogy.

Back to your movie example and I know it's an example but people do swear they can tell the difference between 24fps and higher even more so during fast action scenes.

Edit to add maybe you are thinking people are referring to the chip making a sound. No I think they are talking about the coils vaporizing the juice and sounds like a rattle snake.
Definitely not trying to argue either ;)
just a good conversation IMO

I had to look up the audible range for humans (case who knows that off hand lol) and it's 31-19000hz according to wikipedia at least. as far as noise from the atty itself i didn't have a vamo or provari personally, but i do have the gclass and an ipwm mod and neither make any sort of funny noise. I mean the atty is pretty close to the mic in my video so if it was making a funny noise, the mic would have picked it up for sure. I was assuming people were referring to the chip itself earlier, but neither the chip or atty make an audible funny noise during actual usage.

As far as the movie example goes, I know a lot of it is really mental. People have certain mentality of what is best and it's usually price based and ownership based. I know people swear certain things, but again perception =/= reality. Like for example if i gave you a cheeseburger and i knew there was a tiny little bug in it but didn't tell you, you would never know. it wouldn't alter the taste. You would eat it and enjoy it. Now if i told you BTW a bug got in it, you would probably instantly get grossed out (maybe not you specifically but a lot of people) and not want to eat it. You would think the whole burger taste gross over it. Realistically, it's not going to change the flavor and taste the same either way. It's the reason that placebos are semi-effective and why they use placebos during drug testing. Because what we perceive to be true, becomes true to us, even if it's not true. When people buy a 200 dollar device they want to perceive it's much much better then a 50 dollar device. We've seen a lot of people say their fuchai 213 does 213 watts, because they see the screen say 213 press the button and get vapor. So they think they are vaping at 213 watts, but testing shoes that's not true and it's really around 150 watts max, but without controlled testing we wouldn't have known that

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Definitely not trying to argue either ;)
just a good conversation IMO

I had to look up the audible range for humans (case who knows that off hand lol) and it's 31-19000hz according to wikipedia at least. as far as noise from the atty itself i didn't have a vamo or provari personally, but i do have the gclass and an ipwm mod and neither make any sort of funny noise. I mean the atty is pretty close to the mic in my video so if it was making a funny noise, the mic would have picked it up for sure. I was assuming people were referring to the chip itself earlier, but neither the chip or atty make an audible funny noise during actual usage.

As far as the movie example goes, I know a lot of it is really mental. People have certain mentality of what is best and it's usually price based and ownership based. I know people swear certain things, but again perception =/= reality. Like for example if i gave you a cheeseburger and i knew there was a tiny little bug in it but didn't tell you, you would never know. it wouldn't alter the taste. You would eat it and enjoy it. Now if i told you BTW a bug got in it, you would probably instantly get grossed out (maybe not you specifically but a lot of people) and not want to eat it. You would think the whole burger taste gross over it. Realistically, it's not going to change the flavor and taste the same either way. It's the reason that placebos are semi-effective and why they use placebos during drug testing. Because what we perceive to be true, becomes true to us, even if it's not true. When people buy a 200 dollar device they want to perceive it's much much better then a 50 dollar device. We've seen a lot of people say their fuchai 213 does 213 watts, because they see the screen say 213 press the button and get vapor. So they think they are vaping at 213 watts, but testing shoes that's not true and it's really around 150 watts max, but without controlled testing we wouldn't have known that

Fun fact alot of foods contain parts of bugs in them. I don't remember the exact numbers but I think in wine there is a whole cricket in each bottle.

The quick Google search I did I found a video of an istick pwm rattlesnake which you can hear it. By quick I mean I didn't dive too far in to find others just that's the first one I found.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Fun fact alot of foods contain parts of bugs in them. I don't remember the exact numbers but I think in wine there is a whole cricket in each bottle.

The quick Google search I did I found a video of an istick pwm rattlesnake which you can hear it. By quick I mean I didn't dive too far in to find others just that's the first one I found.
lol that's true for sure.
i'd also be interested in seeing the video if you don't mind sharing the link :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If that doesn't work just Google istick pwm rattlesnake
that's odd for sure. i did some googling myself and outside of that mod i haven't heard anything like it or seen anything like it. I only had an istick 60 once and it was a bad mod. didn't work right and after a few days i gave up and returned it and got the ipv mini v2. The 2 mods i have that use PWM don't do anything like that. It could have been an issue with that series of mod itself.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
that's odd for sure. i did some googling myself and outside of that mod i haven't heard anything like it or seen anything like it. I only had an istick 60 once and it was a bad mod. didn't work right and after a few days i gave up and returned it and got the ipv mini v2. The 2 mods i have that use PWM don't do anything like that. It could have been an issue with that series of mod itself.
I believe it has to do with lower pwm frequencies. I have tried to find out what other mods run at but I assume alot are running higher hz or something.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I believe it has to do with lower pwm frequencies. I have tried to find out what other mods run at but I assume alot are running higher hz or something.
yeah it's heard when running lower voltage hence lower frequency.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i know. but the fun is putting your own. i couldn't find a way yet but i think it is not too much asked on a 250€ mod.
IDK there are 500 dollar mods that have a little monochrome screen ;)
It would be a nice feature for sure, but IDK if yihi has any plans to support that

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok what do these apps do that you can't already do directly on the box that is already in your hand?

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need the app if you want to create custom SXi-Q power or temp curves. You have soft, standard, powerful, powerful+ built in.

I'm hoping we'll be able to do the graphics config directly on unit eventually since the G class has a capable display and 5-way joystick. Lots of room to grow.

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's my experience with Evolvs shit customer service. They take two days to answer an inquiry and 18 days to turn around a mod. Notice I didn't say fix.

On a happier note, I mailed a VT167 that would not do temp control to them on Mar 20.
I received my mod today and it has a new board in it. At least EScribe didn't recognize it when I plugged it in.
Vaping well again. So, 11 days bad to good.
Though it is consigned to the storage bunker as I have this G Class now.

Anyway, sorry for your shitty experience. Mine was wholly great, except for the board malfunctioning in the first place.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone else have the lock screen just appear?
I'll go to take a hit and find no vapor. Look at the screen and it is the lock screen.
Most times, the mod hasn't left my hand, much less been idle for any lenght of time.

VU Sponsors