Become a Patron!

Tabacco Style Vapeing Hookah Does It Exist?

Ive been looking everywhere and was wondering if there was like a multi hose e-hookah that bears resemblance to a traditional Tabacco Hookah. Im looking to put one in my man cave of sorts that me and my friends can vape on without worrying about batteries and such.

hmmm thats close however Im looking for a more as a vape mod with a hookah hose attachment. That is if anyone can find something like that as im having problems doing so.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh a multi tipped cap, gonna need a big one......No never seen it just attachment to replace the bowl. maybe attach some hoses to a drip tip via a manifold then there the trick of getting it to fire on draw issues.

yeah been looking around im thinking itd be awesome for a party and what not for some friends that vape so we can just ditch the limitations of a battery for a bit and all chill like good old hookah days. Just you know as a purely vape system nothing tabbacco related

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bad idea. General rule of thumb – longer the chimney, lesser the flavor. Now imagine what's going to happen to your flavor if you attach a hookah hose to the atomizer!

You'd be better off with a USB hub and a bunch of passthrough cigalikes attached by long USB cables. Feel free to put the cables inside of hookah hoses and the hub inside of something that looks like a hookah though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been looking everywhere and was wondering if there was like a multi hose e-hookah that bears resemblance to a traditional Tabacco Hookah. Im looking to put one in my man cave of sorts that me and my friends can vape on without worrying about batteries and such.
The only thing I've seen thus far is linked below.

http://www.aspirehookah.com/ehookah.html

aspire_glass_hookah_-_gh2.png

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only ones I'm aware of are like this one.
http://www.amanoocigarette.com/amanoo-e-hookah-head/

It has a 10ml reservoir, you put it together and it rides on top of a traditional hookah bowl. That's what would determine how many hoses etc. Chris from Indoorsmokers reviewed it.

I'd think it would kill flavor as well, not only is it travelling through a long hose it's running through a bowl of water exactly like a traditional hookah. The difference is smoking tobacco through a hookah, the water helps act in place of a filter on a cigarette and filters out some of the tar and impurities. Not sure what impurities it's filtering out of vapor besides flavor maybe. Everyone would be better off with their own mod and rda's if everyone wants to vape the same flavor. Using a bowl of water with vaping seems like using a gas mask in a clean office that's already providing clean air (aka sans smoke, chemicals etc).

Just like with a regular hookah, in order to get vape out of it everyone else with a hose will have to cover their hose end with their thumb or something so you get suction enough to activate the vape head. Might be novel, not knocking it and if everyone is familiar with it should work ok. Otherwise a bit of a pia over having a mod in hand.

There's a whole variety of bases and stems out there I think that amanoo head is compatible with. If going for a real bachelor pad theme, there's the hobohookah portable stem. You provide the bottle (wine or similar) and it slides over the top of it.
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Bottle-Hookah-Yellow-INCLUDED/dp/B00R1EK6M0

VU Sponsors