VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

You've heard the buzz, you know the reputation... no intro is required. The Provari is the device that set the benchmark that all Variable Voltage devices are compared against. Solid, heavy, well made and unmatched for quality and reliability.

And now, there's a lot of selection of brand new Provaris, both standard and mini to choose from! Choices include the limited edition Dragon Provari (usually only available in store from dealers!) and the gorgeous Gold ZenKote™. Don't let the term "blemished" put you off-- most owners are hard pressed to find the "blem"!

WHERE: >> HERE <<
USE COUPON CODE GOLDDIGGER TO TAKE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER

JIql_ouaSDo

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great deal here.........Thanks. My daughters friend was just about to pull the trigger on a new one from a B&M. Calling her now.

Hmm....10% off......... I suspect that something is fixing to be "coming round the mountain........" :cool:

The regular and the mini brand new for 130 is a hell of a deal....free shipping. The provari is like having an Estwing hammer in your tool belt. When your dead, somebody else can get a lifetime of use out of it as well.... :D

Last edited:

Venting_Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been wanting a tube mod that is worth a shit for a long time. I have been waiting for the new provari to come for a long time, and I knew that if I bought one today, the new one would come tomorrow. Well thank you Joe for motivating me to finally purchasing one today. I hope to speed along the new v.3. I will now see if I beat my head against a brick wall tomorrow...

You've heard the buzz, you know the reputation... no intro is required. The Provari is the device that set the benchmark that all Variable Voltage devices are compared against. Solid, heavy, well made and unmatched for quality and reliability.

And now, there's a lot of selection of brand new Provaris, both standard and mini to choose from! Choices include the limited edition Dragon Provari (usually only available in store from dealers!) and the gorgeous Gold ZenKote™. Don't let the term "blemished" put you off-- most owners are hard pressed to find the "blem"!

WHERE: >> HERE <<
USE COUPON CODE GOLDDIGGER TO TAKE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER

JIql_ouaSDo

VU Sponsors