Become a Patron!

Take a Minute to Appreciate Good Customer Service

DirtyGoat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hope everyone is doing well. I'm new to this forum but not in any way new to being a customer. Over my short 33 years on this Earth I have realized how fast we are to point out when a company does us wrong. Fact is we are more likely to review something in a negative way more so in a positive one. With that being said I thought that starting a thread for Good Customer Service would be a good way for anyone that has experienced this to express their thoughts. In this economy these people/companies that go the extra mile to show they are willing to do what it takes to keep their customers loyal. As a tradesman (Electrician), I enjoy hearing these feel-good sort of stories. For me it gives me hope for this world as it seems to be a dying breed.

For me this all started by experiencing great CS at local B&M shops. More often than not these guys/gals are willing to spend that extra time or going beyond what we see at most non-vape retailers. I dont mind spending a little more to get that kind of service and by reading into forums on here, I dont think you would either. Hope everyone has a great day and keep on keeping on!
Dirty Goat

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, and glad to hear you've has success at your local shops! That's unfortunately not always the case.

You'll find we're quick to share reviews here going either way - if a vendor does right, they'll certainly get plenty of positive feedback and recommendations from members. But we'll also form a lynch mob if someone screws over a fellow vaper and gets outed.

DirtyGoat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been lucky and really one had one bad experience at a shop and it was partly my fault. But that same place has redeemed themselves 10 fold. I have not shopped many of the online stores besides WL and the have went above and beyond for my small DIY orders. Susie @ WL always responds super fast to any questions or concerns I may have. Its a good feeling that they would do that for someone that orders <$50. Two Dirty Goat hooves up!!
4279-41215.jpg

VU Sponsors