Become a Patron!

Taking a seat if ya'll don't mind.

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How's it going, I've been lurking for a few weeks and I'm very impressed with the wealth of knowledge on this forum. So why not try to contribute. I frame houses for a living in Southeast Idaho, everything from massive million dollar custom homes to tiny specs. I have struggled with trying to quit smoking for three plus years and was failing with a nasty alternative of dip. Finally I discovered vaping and the whole community behind it. Now smoke and dip free I am delving head long into the vaping world, and I love it! I hope to learn as much as I can from all the fine folk here and maybe one day help educate others.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to ghetto underground [Iuser]IdaVape[/user]. How did you discover vaping? I found it through searching to get a better air draw than the ciggalikes I first used.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey my Apple ipad change the word 'the' to 'ghetto '. I think I'll leave it lol

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I first discovered it when I saw a couple buddy's just this past 4th with big mods at the fireworks. I had known about vamping for a while but this was the first time I could pick someone's brain on the subject. Then I ordered my first mod which lead to my first rda and first coil build a couple days ago.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I first discovered it when I saw a couple buddy's just this past 4th with big mods at the fireworks. I had known about vamping for a while but this was the first time I could pick someone's brain on the subject. Then I ordered my first mod which lead to my first rda and first coil build a couple days ago.
Wow you're moving forward nice and fast.

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha yeah I like to think I'm pretty mechanically minded and have a bit of experience in the electrical trades. With an understanding of electricity rebuilding is very simple actually. My first build is a 28 ga. Micro coil at 1.4 ohms. At 20 watts I'm in love!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a completely different world to those starter kits isn't it. If you already have the skills and experience then great. We did have a discussion on this once where some members were telling some guy to slow down because he was 'new' to vaping. But he'd been an electrician for 15 years and an engineer in the navy before that for 20 years. They couldn't see that in his particular circumstances it was quite patronising to tell him not to go wiring an rda

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is completely different from the vapor to flavor it's pretty incredible. And honestly with being safety minded and paying careful attention to detail I can be just as safe as a veteran who's been vamping for years, not better but just as safe. Rebuilding an rda can be challenging with some of the crazy coil builds I've seen but really rebuilding an rda isn't terribly complex.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Aside from your predilection to Vamping (which I believe is illegal in some states) glad to have you here.

You have a lot of great people to learn from and to share with.

What more could you ask?

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha your welcome I such appreciated. I hate autocorrect

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years