Become a Patron!

Tank requires center pin adjustment

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey hi. I have an Aro 2 by Smok that I do really like, but anytime I want to use it, I almost always have to adjust the center pin in my battery for it to make contact. Besides doing that all the time, does anyone know of a permanent fix for it besides tossing it? I've tried different brand's coil heads that work in it, but it's like the housing(?) for the post was made too deep or something.

TIA

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Huck! About all I use are Aro & Aro2's. Never had a pin problem. What kind of battery are you using? Might be a bad base?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I meant to post that, lol. Thanks for the reminder. I use an MVP, a Tesla Spider, like an ego and an iTaste vv3. I have to do it with each one.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably a bad base, then. I can send you one if you like? I don't know if anyone carries just the base part, haven't looked for them - guess I should! I do have a protank1, and a mini2 on the way, just to see if I'm missing out on something. They use the same coils, lol, keeping it simple. Sorry it is giving you trouble. Let me know, ok?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had 2 of the Aro 2s and they both acted that way. Ugh. It's only a back up, but I still like to use it. But thank you for the offer, regardless. I do love my mini protanks and my protank 2. I hope you like yours!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I had a fix for you. I can trade you for 2 new ones, still in the boxes. I have some in the stash, and I don't mind messing around to see if I can figure it out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sweet of you to offer, misswish :) No need for you to swap out a brand new one for one that's fiddly! I thought I had read somewhere that there was some kind of permanent fix for this kind of thing. It's basically a back up anyway.

VU Sponsors