Become a Patron!

Tank rules (Norway

hi.
I recently bought a vape that has an 8.8ml tank and a vape that has an 5ml. But later i read somewhere that it was not legal to import a vape that has a bigger tank than 2ml. Can someone confirm this?
Thank you

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is the TPD Regulations and I thought it was only in the UK. Since I am in the USA it is not something I keep up on.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you buy them in Norway?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That is the TPD Regulations and I thought it was only in the UK. Since I am in the USA it is not something I keep up on.
TPD is the European Union not just the U.K. Norway isn’t a member but the were considering adopting the TPD but I don’t believe that’s happened. From what I’ve read Norway previously banned vaping but now regulate it as a tobacco product. Have no idea what tank size is allowed there.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't think the 2ML rule was being enforced anywhere except for the UK. Have a friend in the UK who bitches about having to buy larger tanks for his atomizers.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I didn't think the 2ML rule was being enforced anywhere except for the UK. Have a friend in the UK who bitches about having to buy larger tanks for his atomizers.
I found one vape shop in Norway selling 5ml tanks so I doubt they have restrictions on tank size.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found one vape shop in Norway selling 5ml tanks so I doubt they have restrictions on tank size.

Liked I said I am in the USA and the TPD dictates about nicotine and tank sizes but I am not 100% sure of what is affected only what my buddy tells me he has to deal with in the UK. Nicotine shots and tank sizes along with maximum 10ML bottles with Nicotine. He buy big Zero MG and the Nicotine shots to get around the TPD BS.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You cannot buy tanks larger than 2ml from EU members. Might be an exception though seems like 1 country interpreted that part differently?
but if you are in the EU you CAN buy tanks larger than 2ml from vendors outside the EU.

Not illegal to use tanks larger than 2 ml just to sell them.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You cannot buy tanks larger than 2ml from EU members. Might be an exception though seems like 1 country interpreted that part differently?
but if you are in the EU you CAN buy tanks larger than 2ml from vendors outside the EU.

Not illegal to use tanks larger than 2 ml just to sell them.
Good to know it’s selling, not having larger tanks that’s against TPD restrictions. Norway’s not in the EU and as far as I can tell hasn’t adopted the EUs TPD so that’s why I found a shop there selling 5ml tanks.

VU Sponsors