Become a Patron!

Tank that works on a Provari

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I finally found a Subtank with good airflow that works great on my Provari V2....I'm not a tootle puff guy and when I tried the Kanger Subtank Mini with the 1.2 ohm horizontal coil I was impressed.. All other tanks like the Nautilus had way too tight of airflow, sorta like trying to suck on a straw.
but the Mini has great wide open airflow allowing me to take lung hits for the first time using my black Provari V2... At 4.3v
its surprisingly a very good vape for flavor.. Of course clouds are not the same as I get vaping other subtanks on my box mods but for the Provari they're not bad.. Just sayin
aa1f0bf573487b1b9ed5b18d6afb90e6.jpg

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
there's a couple of options...just gotta look. -beyond vape makes an Atlantis coil at a 1.2ohm which I use in the eclipse from science of vaping. The kf4, lemo and aquav2 are all pretty good vapes on the p3.
I'm assuming they would be ok on the 2.5 as well, I know the kf4 and the 1.2 atlantis coils are.
temporary_zps7ltvwxia.jpg

and the erl in nano mode
temporary_zpsrn8pugwb.jpg

Just saw the 'tootle puff' comment... Not sure what. A 'tootle puff' is... But, im guessing its like a 'Dainty vapor '
Im not either... Usually im between 45w-50w during the day but shortly after I started vaping I picked up a p2.5 and recently snagged a beta 3 for collector value. Ill sell it for a profit soon but in the meantime im using it here and there on those rare times that im in the mood to back down the power.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors