Become a Patron!

Tanks/clearomizers gah!

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I recently bought a kanger emow. My question is can I use any tank/clearomizer with this, that has the 510? The emow is 510 correct? I'm really hating on the stock tank. One I prefer filling from the top. 2 unscrewing the parts on this thing to fill it, seems to be a pain in the ass!

Another note:

I also have a halo g6 ecig, in which I use their mini tanks on. I seem to burn through liquid on the emow WAY quicker than I do on the g6. I found this weird but figure it's because the other burns hotter so I go through liquid quicker than I do with the g6.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most everything made these days is 510, isn't it, unless it's from some company that only wants their stuff to work with their stuff.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea. There are shitty starter kits that aren't 510. But those aren't worth using even just the battery.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay any top coil clearomizer recommendations, not too big. I'm sort of a minimalist. No metal tips that can't be switched out for something softer.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have given up on top coils completely!
Is there something I'm missing? It's almost a year now I started w Viva NOva and Iclear 30 than switched to protanks and Nautilus and never looked back!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not really. The benefit of a top coil is a warmer vape that is closer to the drip tip. The cons are that it is fighting gravity. I prefer bottom coils but for me it is more about the atty as a whole than where the coil is.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Top coil tanks have not been my friend. I prefer bottom coil. I feel like there is way less maintenance and the flavor I get is stronger and more pure tasting. That's just my humble opinion.
To each their own. :)

VU Sponsors