Become a Patron!

Tapatalk and forum sing up

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't know if I'm at the right place to ask this but I would like to know if there's any way to link my Tapatalk account with the website so I would be able to use the same account on both places

I've searched for this but icant find a way to do it

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was signed up here first, then signed up on Tapatalk, using the same name. I really don't know, so that's no help. I can say, though, that when I read something here, then pick up the thread later, when I'm on Tapatalk, it still takes me to the last post read.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Create a account on Tapatalk with the same username. Then add the forum to your tapatalk list and you just sign-in with your VU account details. As long as the username is available on tapatalk then it should be the same as your VU one.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't have a vu account yet... Ive just been here with Tapatalk

Edit: oh well by only using Tapatalk I got now a account with my own e-mail... And I didn't have to put a password or anything else... Then I'll try to recover the password that Tapatalk use for me...
Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if I'm at the right place to ask this but I would like to know if there's any way to link my Tapatalk account with the website so I would be able to use the same account on both places

I've searched for this but icant find a way to do it

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X
you would make your tapatalk account exactly the same as this forum.. you are thinking some sort of single sign on scenario?

VU Sponsors