Become a Patron!

Target Pro vaping - coil and taste

Hello - I started vaping about two months ago - am using a target pro 75W mod with a vapresso tank - coil is cCell 0.2ohms - i vape in TC mode at 420f (Ni) - I tend to chain vape at work (not drag after drag but every few minutes i'd say) the taste tends to go away very quickly - i am currently going through two coils a week which is insane - can anybody please recommend any changes i need to bring, maybe in the coil or in the settings that will allow me to vape consistently without going through coils at such a high rate?

Grateful for the help!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello - I started vaping about two months ago - am using a target pro 75W mod with a vapresso tank - coil is cCell 0.2ohms - i vape in TC mode at 420f (Ni) - I tend to chain vape at work (not drag after drag but every few minutes i'd say) the taste tends to go away very quickly - i am currently going through two coils a week which is insane - can anybody please recommend any changes i need to bring, maybe in the coil or in the settings that will allow me to vape consistently without going through coils at such a high rate?

Grateful for the help!
maybe try a different coil? personally ni coils never seem to do much for me. they have a lot of coil options for your tank

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I was using those coils I got several weeks out of them and good flavor. Could be the liquid your using is a coil gunker.
Sweet flavors and chocolates are the hardest on coils and some companies put coloring in them to make it pretty don't use any liquid that's not clear/light amber to dark amber/brown no blue, red, green or any other color.
I now use the Aspire EVO Clapton coils in every tank that fits them and there's a lot.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/aspire-atlantis-coil-fits.110143/

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You might also want to consider getting a rebuildable atomizer. Stainless steel is good for temp control. I can't speak for titanium or nickle, since I have never used them.
There are some easy coil builds here.. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-build-you-first-basic-coil-for-new-vapers.298828/ I made the vids specifically for brand new coil builders, so they are really stupidly easy. Nothing fancy. (but my cam does suck, so I wont be getting an emmy award.. lol)

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also would recommend different coils. I personally never had good luck with the cCell ceramic coils; too finicky with my juices. If your coils have the threaded top (atlantis style) heads, they will fit the atlantis line of coils, which may open up a few more possibilities. The Dotmod coils are excellent coils and have always given me great results, but they will be slightly higher priced. Try them in the 0.5 ohm stainless for a 40 to 50 watt vape.

A rebuildable tank may be in your future should you want to try building.

VU Sponsors