Become a Patron!

Tarot Nano Vaporesso problems

Hi guys,

I just bought the Vaporesso Tarot Nano and it was working great.
I was using the coils (0.5 ohm) that came with the device with taste of gods liquid from Illusions and the flavor was fenomenal !

Now after a while I changed to the 0.4 EUC (vaporesso) coils that the shop gave me, and it's horrible.
I can barely take a hit without coughing and the taste is totally gone.
So I went back to the 0.5 coils and the taste is still gone, even when I tried different liquids.

I did a firmware update (http://www.vaporesso.com/download-manuals-for-vapes), but still the taste is horrible and the 0.4 coils dont seem to work properly.

I use the device on Smart Wattage Mode and keep the wattage on the recommended settings of the coils.

Anybody has any advice on why the taste is gone and why I cant take good hits from the 0.4 coils (and now also the 0.5 coils) ?

Thanks in advance

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was using the Vaporesso Target Mini. I bought the stainless steel ceramic wick coils at the suggestion of my friend who used those. Vaped good about 4 days or so before it got super muted flavor. Switched to the coil that came with it (by accident) but got nasty after about 2 days just god awful burny. Popped in another of the ccel coils and it vaped like a champ with good flavor for about 2 weeks. I'm thinking maybe their coils are just a bit hit and miss.

Hi guys,

I was using the coils (0.5 ohm) that came with the device with taste of gods liquid from Illusions and the flavor was fenomenal !

Now after a while I changed to the 0.4 EUC (vaporesso) coils that the shop gave me, and it's horrible.
So I went back to the 0.5 coils and the taste is still gone, even when I tried different liquids.

I did a firmware update (http://www.vaporesso.com/download-manuals-for-vapes), but still the taste is horrible and the 0.4 coils dont seem to work properly.

I use the device on Smart Wattage Mode and keep the wattage on the recommended settings of the coils.

Anybody has any advice on why the taste is gone and why I cant take good hits from the 0.4 coils (and now also the 0.5 coils) ?

Thanks in advance
i bought mine a week ago and after a few days it started popping/crackling and spitting when smoking, mine came with the 0.4 ohm installed which was excellent produced lots of smoke and flavour but unfortunately only lasted 2 days before it needed replacing, i had the 0.5 ohms ceramic as a spare which came in the box this had ok smoke but u couldn't really taste the favour so went bk to the retailer and got 2 free 0.4 ohms coils after complaining. but know matter wot i do it still pops/crackles and spits?

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try vaping at 30 watts, i had a similar issue but i went down to 30 and the number of dry hits now is very less

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I find that I get better taste with lower wattage and if you are getting dry hits you are probably vaping with too much power. I normally vape 20-25% lower than the minimum recommended wattage unless I am using TC Mode. But this is just my opinion from my own personal experience.

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
I've been contemplating over wether or not to update to v1.4, tried looking for reviews didn't find anything useful can you please tell me if the update is any good?

I'm having a similar problem - several times per day I'll get a set of bad hits like that and the coil starts to scorch. It's almost like the
wattage control goes haywire and is on max even though it shows what I've set it at. A workaround is to take the tank off and on and
then tell the mod that it's a new coil. Sometimes that works for a couple of days, sometimes a couple of minutes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm having a similar problem - several times per day I'll get a set of bad hits like that and the coil starts to scorch.

Could be vapor lock so try loosening the top cap and look for air bubbles from the coil. Good luck

VU Sponsors