Become a Patron!

Taste guarantee dispute?

Well basically I bought some ejuice on ebay which has a guarantee.

30 DAY No Risk Flavor Guarantee!
If you don't absolutely love our product we GUARANTEE 100% FREE No Hassle replacement.

And three out of five of the flavors were pretty awful. When I messaged them about replacements, they're very confusing and say to "Go through them all first". Whatever that means, I messaged them back, after being ignored for 4 days I messaged them again, and they said. "We'll throw in a few extra with your next order". I told them I don't want to order more, I just want the guarantee, and it's been three days since the reply. I'm really annoyed at the whole situation, this isn't no hassle at all. Can I issue a chargeback for something like this?

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If they fail to live up to a guarantee? Probably. But think about it. What are they offering? Replacement for juice you don't like already? Why would you want that? Personally, I'd chalk it up to live and learn and don't buy juice off of eBay. Even sealed brands you know if they're not direct from the mixer. Why? Because who knows how long they've had it sitting around.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they fail to live up to a guarantee? Probably. But think about it. What are they offering? Replacement for juice you don't like already? Why would you want that? Personally, I'd chalk it up to live and learn and don't buy juice off of eBay. Even sealed brands you know if they're not direct from the mixer. Why? Because who knows how long they've had it sitting around.

There goes the best advice you will get.

Well I did enjoy two of them. The three that I didn't like were all berry related flavored, figured if I got more of the citrus ones that I enjoyed it'd be worth my time..

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You didn't ask that, you asked if you could chargeback. Like I said, if you do that, they'll live up to their guarantee, probably, but, given your experience already, probably with the same exact juice. This is actually pretty symptomatic of the fly-by-nighter, quick cash grab companies that were popping up new every day by the dozens a few years ago. I didn't realize companies like this were still around. Good luck to you, but I stand by my original advice, lesson learned, move on.

VU Sponsors