Become a Patron!

Taste of juice on my tongue

Chopkinsca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is probably the wrong forum to post in.

I picked up a new juice yesterday and it's good, but I have an issue now. After puffing on it, I get a strong taste on my tongue as if juice got in my mouth. I changed the coil and cleaned out the air passage, and I get the same strong taste on my tongue. It doesn't taste bad (tastes like the juice) but it is kind of overwhelming. I'm wondering if this is common or something.

The first coil was .4 Ohm on temp control at 400 F and 25 W. The second coil is 1.8ohm and at 11w.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you don't have a greasy feel in your mouth, it's probably just a strongly flavored juice. You could dilute it with more PG or VG.

Andria

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shit i would ask what tank you are using?..Sounds like a great flavor tank:cool:

In all seriousness though it could be condensation from the vape or maybe a slight spit back just touching your tounge..I don't know..if its not hot its probably not spit back but condensation can hit your tongue time to time...Get a clean paper towel and maybe slide it down into the tip to collect any condensation that may have accumulated and see if that helps any.

Chopkinsca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm thinking it's just a strong flavour. It's not spitback, as it's not hot and I don't physically feel juice hitting my tongue. It's kind of hard to explain the feeling though. It's as if the vapour leaves a layer of flavour upon my tongue.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking it's just a strong flavour. It's not spitback, as it's not hot and I don't physically feel juice hitting my tongue. It's kind of hard to explain the feeling though. It's as if the vapour leaves a layer of flavour upon my tongue.

I kinda know what you mean; when I first started vaping, I sometimes noticed it on my lips; when I switched from tobacco to sweet-flavored vapes, I really noticed it, but no longer cared, the flavor was so tasty. :D

Andria

Chopkinsca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It must have been the juice. I switched back to another one and it is fine.

VU Sponsors