Become a Patron!

Tasteless Liquid

Hi,

I have been running the same setup for a while now and had no issues. I've been using the Kangertech Subbox 70w with an Aspire Cleito using the 0.4 ohm coil and vaping it at 47.5w and have been getting great flavor and vapor quantity. I bought a new liquid about 2 weeks ago (Cosmic Fog Sonrise) and loved it and went through a bottle in the first week. I started to get a burned taste a few days ago and changed my coil after cleaning the tank out with some water to make sure it was clean. I replaced the coil and opened a fresh bottle of the same Cosmic Fog liquid but when I next took a hit I can't taste anything at all. I tried on a second Aspire Cleito tank I had lying about with another bottle of the same liquid and had the same result so don't think its to do with the liquid. They were both fresh coils and cleaned out tanks (I just used some warm water and dried thoroughly before reassembling. Any suggestions would be amazing as I have tried all I can think of!

Thanks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's possible you're dealing with Vaper's Tongue, which is temporary. Stay hydrated, maybe try switching up flavors, or go through the stuff you're not crazy about.

Thanks for the reply, I have heard about this but not looked into it really I will try cleaning out one of the tanks and putting a different liquid in to see if that helps are there any other ways of reducing or fixing the vapers tongue?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the reply, I have heard about this but not looked into it really I will try cleaning out one of the tanks and putting a different liquid in to see if that helps are there any other ways of reducing or fixing the vapers tongue?
Some say they get results from remedies, but in my own experience, only time and staying hydrated works.

Saltines
Spicy foods
coke or pepsi (sugary ones)
Strong coffee
Sniffing coffee
Dill pickles
Coconut oil pulling

Those are some that people swear by, but none of those worked for me, except the coconut oil one. Makes your mouth healthy. Regular oral hygiene is also recommended, brushing your tongue included.

VU Sponsors