Become a Patron!

Tatju?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone ever tried their juice? Very affordable and am wondering how it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I had a friend that mentioned this to me not long ago. He ordered it just to try something different and said it was decent. I have a set rotation right now so I wont be ordering from them soon but may be worth it to try it out.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered from them last night...could t resist lol. They are on a Facebook group I am in and one of them gave me a 50% off total order coupon...one does not simply walk away from 50% off lolol

I ordered from them last night...could t resist lol. They are on a Facebook group I am in and one of them gave me a 50% off total order coupon...one does not simply walk away from 50% off lolol

Thank you for trying us out hope you enjoyed our product.

We do have a large selection of flavors. We also now stock accessories and goodies. Please check us out at www.tatjuejuices.com Our current sale is $5.00 30ml bottles until the 13th of May with coupon code (mom2016).Thank You in advance.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for trying us out hope you enjoyed our product.
I absolutely LOVE your juice! I will be ordering again very soon. I ordered 10 different flavors and I can honestly say each and every one of them was amazing right out of the bottle! No steeping required. Awesome job!

Has anyone ever tried their juice? Very affordable and am wondering how it is....

A couple friends from work told me about Tatju so I ordered some and love it! In fact I just ordered more. The prices are fab and I hear the customer serv is too. Enjoy

VU Sponsors