Become a Patron!

TC "pulse"

mrkneeah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have always done A1 builds and finally tried ni200 since I have an X Cube II. I did a .07 Ohm build on a Little Boy. 12 wrap single coil... I thought it'd read out much higher, but what can you do? Either way, I have been puffing on it and the only way I can get decent vapour out of it is to have it around 300° Centigrade. When it's lower, it will hardly do anything. When I do puff on it, it's always going into temperature protection and is really annoying. How can I combat that? Thanks in advance.

Vape on!

When life gets you down, blame gravity.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just curious, is it a contact coil or spaced windings?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Raise the temperature and/or lower the watt/joule. With higher watt/joule, it hits set temperature quick, lowering it, and it will take the coil to heat up "slower". Play with the settings to find the sweet spot.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
300C (yes "C") is probably right at the top for the xBrick. I don't feel like checking right now.

And this mod doesn't have power adjust in TC Mode. There is the "hit strength"... 5 settings for the first 2 seconds ranging from -15% to +15%, but no traditional watts/joules user control.
Don't have a X Cube. That's a big con for that mod, not being able to control the power. Guess you get lots of "rattle" with it (kind of what the OP described).

VU Sponsors