Become a Patron!

TC SS316L best resistance

Hey guys just got a rx2/3 and a griffin 25 rba and i have ss316l wire im looking for a build that gives me great flavor on dual coil i just made a 0.14 does any one get a great build with ss316l let me know i use vape tool app it was ment to be .179 but came out .14 im using 24awg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170301-145155.png
    Screenshot_20170301-145155.png
    446.1 KB · Views: 14

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU!

I use SS316L in TC mode quite often. BTW, your screen shot is showing SS317L, not 316L That will give a different calculation.
However, the Wismec (in my experience) doesn't do TC all that well.

With that said ---
I personally like Clapton and Fused Clapton coils using SS316L wire. I usually stick with 26g/36g wrap (or 38g wrap) when spinning a regular Clapton coil.
When doing a Fused Clapton, I will use x2 -- 28g core wires with a 38g or 40g wrap.

If using a PC / MAC --- I stick with Steam-Engine.com for all coil / wire calcs.

do you get a funny taste when vaping mentol compared to to lets say a crown tank it tastes abit metally

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
do you get a funny taste when vaping mentol compared to to lets say a crown tank it tastes abit metally
I get about the same flavor from the Griffin 25r that I do from my crown with a build deck. Neither one tastes "metally" to me. I only vape "Black Menthol" from Vape Dojo though, so it could be your juice and not your tank.

VU Sponsors