Become a Patron!

TC with V12 Coils?

I'm fairly new to vaping, and im running my TFV12 tank on a G Priv kit. I wanted to try out TC mode but I can't find the wire type anywhere on Smoks packaging for the coils or the website, even emailed support with no response.

Anyone happen to know the type of wire? I'm specifically using the V12 Q4 coils. Or any recommended settings for TC mode with these?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
they are all kanthal. only device that will TC those coils and have enough power for them is the hohmwrecker G2

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they are kanthol, unfortunately. You would think SMOK would at least offer some prebuilts with SS. I guess they aren't very proud of their TC, lol.

I actually thought about that. All these companies are out to make money and Smok is big into making tons of mods and constantly keep pumping out new versions. They don't offer SS pre made coil since the TFV4. So could be it's a price issue with a small profit margin, I'm not sure. Most all of my local vape shops are going exclusively all regular tanks with replacement coils. Makes me wonder where the vape world is going. Seems that in vaping a small amount of people are interested in custom and the majority of the world (the people who aren't on this forum) just want fast, easy, plug and play vaping.

VU Sponsors