Tea bag method?

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have heard mention of the tea bag method of creating DIY juice but can not find the info. Maybe some of the more experienced DIY folks can point me towards this info.

I have added 100% VG to some of my favorite pipe tobacco, steeped it, strained it and had limited success. still, I had to add some spirits to get this juice to vape well in my carto's and my straining method left some sedinent.

Any help would be appreciated!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
X3. Straight to the gutter. lol

@Fuzzy Bruce, it might be easier to use coffee filters. I've done that, sometimes filtering 3 times and still had some sediment. Some people suck it up into a syringe stuffed with a cotton ball to filter further.

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey brother! some reason you are using only VG? It so much easier using the solvent properties of PG and then double dripping through coffee filters. let me know

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
X3. Straight to the gutter. lol

@Fuzzy Bruce, it might be easier to use coffee filters. I've done that, sometimes filtering 3 times and still had some sediment. Some people suck it up into a syringe stuffed with a cotton ball to filter further.
Thank God at my advanced age I have no clue what they are talking about not do I want to know. lol, too funny!

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I thought this was going to be a fun thread with tea bagging as the title. I guess I shouldnt bring up a hot carl or a dirty sanchez then.....

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After posting this, I knew there would be some sort of "adult" entertainment. ;) Always glad to provide some free amusement!

Never thought of using coffee filters.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your a old genny user you could also use ss mesh if you have any. Hell I think I have like 2 or 3 6x12 sheets just laying around. That stuff is super fine and actually used for filtration outside of ecigs. Just a thought.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it works and not just with the teas..

you can buy Muslin fabric and make your own homemade "tea bags" and make them reusable.

Last edited:

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your a redneck just hit Tractor supply and buy a 50 ml syringe and then hit napa and buy a small fram fuel filter and you can power filter a whole bottle in like 4 seconds.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
haha you said tea bag

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If your a redneck just hit Tractor supply and buy a 50 ml syringe and then hit napa and buy a small fram fuel filter and you can power filter a whole bottle in like 4 seconds.

Does the fuel filter fit inside the syringe or do you run a tube between the syringe and the filter?

M

maddvaper

Man I swear every-time I see "The teabag method" pop up I get distracted.

VU Sponsors