Become a Patron!

Teaching DIY to those in need, especially now...?

BEast13

Member For 4 Years

I was just wanting to know if there could be a way to LOCALLY try and find our Vapers in need of learning to DIY that are not/will not be able to purchase their FLAVORED juice from their local or online vendors any longer. I feel that the vaping community is “tight” and we should help each other. Teaching a few people would hopefully have a snowball effect and save some of us. I am willing to teach a few locals.
Your opinion on this and your ideas on how to advertise/spread the word, on the hush LOCALLY to find people that need or will need our help us grow stronger. Nobody should have to go back to cancer sticks. I might try a few local shops near me but would love any other ideas you might have.
—- Thanks

PS: I am in S Florida

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Your opinion on this and your ideas on how to advertise/spread the word, on the hush LOCALLY to find people that need or will need our help us grow stronger. Nobody should have to go back to cancer sticks. I might try a few local shops near me but would love any other ideas you might have.
—- Thanks

You might get lucky and find a shop willing to pay you to do that.. but on the hush.. nothing is really ever hush..

We might start to see vape shops become local b&ms to diy supplies now.. but if the bans keep on.. you will be lucky to keep your shops that are local.
Best way to help is be involved with your community, stand up for what you want and fire (vote out) those elected folks that do not see vaping as a safe way..

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I was just wanting to know if there could be a way to LOCALLY try and find our Vapers in need of learning to DIY that are not/will not be able to purchase their FLAVORED juice from their local or online vendors any longer. I feel that the vaping community is “tight” and we should help each other. Teaching a few people would hopefully have a snowball effect and save some of us. I am willing to teach a few locals.
—- Thanks

You could ask your local shops to advertise the Vaping Underground... our kick ass DIY section should/could draw them in.

VU Sponsors