Become a Patron!

Tell Congress It’s Time to Stop Mass Surveillance!!!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thankfully for us, only a very small percentage of people get born into the wealth and positive public perception that the kenndys enjoyed.
Being born into a rich and affluent family doesnt make you a psychopath, though when psychopaths are born into abject legal immunity, terrible shit happens. Typically, people do what they want regardless of laws, but its even worse when laws dont apply.
Oh yea, for those who dont get the reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thankfully for us, only a very small percentage of people get born into the wealth and positive public perception that the kenndys enjoyed.
Being born into a rich and affluent family doesnt make you a psychopath, though when psychopaths are born into abject legal immunity, terrible shit happens. Typically, people do what they want regardless of laws, but its even worse when laws dont apply.
Oh yea, for those who dont get the reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident
The Kennedy fortune was made through crime, they were bootleggers.....there is no way they could have amassed their wealth without 1) the goverment imposing prohibiton which made bootlegging lucrative,and 2) by not arresting and convicting the Kennedys because they were bought off by Joe Kennedy.You don't have to be a criminal to get rich,but to be a rich criminal you need the assistance of the goverment.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hes a philosopher who often discusses what society 'should' behave like under unimaginable circumstances (no govt). Very few people are going to agree with him, since we are brainwashed as people to believe that we require govts to survive.. Most americans will say hes completely full of shit because he goes against everything we were taught in school, in the media, and by our elected officials. So, your sentiment is normal.
His news on current events are typically very accurate, since he takes time and gives a shit about the truth.
I think everyone that does what Stef does is gonna be wrong sometimes, or often, its just a hazard of his occupation. Much of it is dependent on what we choose to believe, kinda like religion.
I also have a sub for thunderf00t :)...I may also add...I'm not one of the "Brainwashed" nor American but I do know what you meant :)

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I sub to both of them, because both of them truly have their merits. Meanwhile, living in the real world, both of them also have their downfalls.
Stefan has great ideas regarding life without governments, but often can be too animated about things he feels strongly about. He has had some rants where I simply say 'ok man, going a bit overboard here', while others would think hes completely out of his mind. But thats what happens when you challenge ideas that have been drilled into our heads, as ultimately moral and generally good.
Thunderfoot has awesome information regarding science and religion, but is a flaming liberal who thinks government is necessary to save humans from themselves.
I give stef the edge here, for being realistic and unafraid to be crazy. Has he lied about his wifes actions on multiple occasions, yes. On the same side of the coin, thunderfoot supports authoritarian control of humans in all ways and promotes it as a general good, so he might as well be lying too.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whats that's saying? "Great minds think alike" :D...Good to see you see both sides like myself...I understand where Stefan comes from and I understand where Thunderf00t is coming from with his Scientific, Atheism and logical thinking...In fact that's how I stumbled across Thunderf00t while I was looking at this.....
at the "Reason Rally"...Anyway Stefan and ThunderF00t both make valid points but like Thunderf00t points out...Stefan comes off a bit Cultish...That's why in my first reply to you I said "I Sub to his channel but sometimes he does talk a load of bollocks"

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just like everything in life, we all talk a load of bullocks sometimes, it just depends on who's listening. I guess it depends on what we perceive as true and what we perceive as false. Devoutly religious people believe and say things that I think is completely absurd. Likewise, my rejection of their beliefs is objectionable to them. Who is right to me? ME Who is right to them? THEM Its all subjective, regardless of whether there is a true answer, which there always is. Truth however, requires a dedication to truth, not stigma, culture, or personal bias.

Both thunderfoot and stef appeal to their own versions of truth. Whats interesting is, they both have exactly the same views on religion, where other areas are very very different.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
calling stefan cultish is doltish way of having to avoid his points and discredit him by ad hominum attacks. I think he's accussed of it by people that are just jealous of his fun, and his abilities.

VU Sponsors