Become a Patron!

Tell me about vaporl please?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who has used THIS site and can tell me why or why not I should trust them? I did some searching around, but nothing definitive. I have a specific PURCHASE in mind at this specific site.
Thanks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been quite a while, but only one experience with them. Wait time with them was the same as any overseas vendor, in my case. Always 3 weeks, almost to the day, IME. I've not read any negative experiences. Hope you get more feedback than mine, just to help ya out.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've used them twice about 6 months ago.
I received my items in about 2 weeks.
No problems

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have used Vaporl several times and not really had any issues. If it means anything they usually use DHL for big orders so they are not as slow as 3fvape or Fasttech.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't pay 19 dollars for shipping. Anybody have any experience with the standard shipping?

Thanks for the replies btw :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, there was a 5 dollar coupon code that worked too.

I went for it with the standard shipping.

I don't mind waiting within reason, but I just couldn't swing the 19 dollars for DHL shipping.

$49:98 for the kit after shipping.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
their slow shipping is on par with the others. Its not bad if you are not in a hurry.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's 25 - 30 dollars off the prices over here. I wanted the RDA anyway which is 30 bucks by itself so it's like getting the mod for 20. If it takes a few weeks it'll be worth it. I don't even need it if I'm honest, but these sales are giving me a chance to try a little of everything.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty discouraged right now. Fedex tracking has been utterly abysmal and now they pushed back the delivery date again from tomorrow to next Wednesday. Looking over some search results, a disturbingly large percentage of people who had this happen to them say they never saw their package and Fedex basically flipped em off and never did anything.

I don't blame Vaporl. They shipped the item .This is Fedex.

Most of the stories were on domestic shipments. From inside the states to inside the states. Some in the same state.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty discouraged right now. Fedex tracking has been utterly abysmal and now they pushed back the delivery date from tomorrow to next Wednesday. Looking over some search results, a disturbingly large percentage of people who had this happen to them say they never saw their package and Fedex basically flipped em off and never did anything.

I don't blame Vaporl. They shipped the item .This is Fedex.

Been seeing a lot of FedEx fuckup complaints lately

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now the Fedex tracker says Saturday. Who knows.

I think this is because of their contracted drivers.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOW look what shows up in the mail.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I've never seen such a disorganized company this size in my life.

Attachments

• fedex.JPG
    fedex.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I feel your pain. I ordered from FASTTECH a week ago. its packaged up, so the pic says. but it has yet to be shipped.
perhaps they do like amazon = free shipping = we will ship it whenever we feel like it.
and then, if it gets inspected by customs .............

oh-well, nature of the beast. and like you, I don't "need" it.

VU Sponsors