Become a Patron!

Tell me what I need to know! Please :)

Pretty much a first timer here. I tried the pen ecigarette from a smoke shop and that didn't help me quit at all. I am not jonesing for cigarettes and I think I might be able to quit this time. I just got the Smok Alien Baby Beast (probably not the right technical name so help me there too ;) ) I just want to know the ins and outs and the best way to get the biggest bang for my buck. I think my tank might be leaking though, where you can change the air flow it seems to seep out the bottom and when I look down into it, it looks like there's juice where there shouldn't be. Thanks for any advice and not making fun of me...I hope ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty much a first timer here. I tried the pen ecigarette from a smoke shop and that didn't help me quit at all. I am not jonesing for cigarettes and I think I might be able to quit this time. I just got the Smok Alien Baby Beast (probably not the right technical name so help me there too ;) ) I just want to know the ins and outs and the best way to get the biggest bang for my buck. I think my tank might be leaking though, where you can change the air flow it seems to seep out the bottom and when I look down into it, it looks like there's juice where there shouldn't be. Thanks for any advice and not making fun of me...I hope ;)
Take the tank off the mod. Unscrew the bottom of the tank. Check your coil and make sure it's tight.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU.

I'm assuming you got the alien mod with the Baby Beast tank.(full kit) I usually run 45 - 50 watts with the Q2 coil that's the one that comes in the tank. If you have a liquid leak it's an air leak at one of the seals. Make sure everything is tight and clean. If a tank won't hold a vacuum it will leak. Also when you open the top to fill it whats left in the tank will start to leak until you close it and a vacuum builds up.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have three and none of them leak while I'm filling them.
Start to leak isn't the same as leaking DUH. I also have 3 and a dictionary. Leave the top open for for a while and tell me what happened.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Start to leak isn't the same as leaking DUH. I also have 3 and a dictionary. Leave the top open for for a while and tell me what happened.

Wow, snark much? I've left mine open overnight before without any issues.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pardon me I thought you were just another person trying to boost there low self esteem by looking for any reason to find fault in others so they feel better about themselves. Your not are you?

Of course the laws of physics won't let me believe you can leave a full tank overnight with the top open and not have a mess.

EDIT; I should add - While adding nothing useful to the conversation.

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pardon me I thought you were just another person trying to boost there low self esteem by looking for any reason to find fault in others so they feel better about themselves. Your not are you?

Of course the laws of physics won't let me believe you can leave a full tank overnight with the top open and not have a mess.

EDIT; I should add - While adding nothing useful to the conservation.

I very humbly beg your pardon. I had no idea I was in the presence of Stephen Hawking.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shit flows downhill and payday is Friday....oh sorry..that's all you need to know to be a plumber.....

VU Sponsors