Tell us how do you feel after vaping CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Bryant, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    More and more CBD e-liquid out there. Tell us how do you feel after vaping CBD?

2. Cukiemunstr

Cukiemunstr New Member

Blog Posts:
    I feel much more relaxed and my nerve and joint pain is greatly reduced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3. SmokeyMountain

SmokeyMountain New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think a lot of brands are garbage unfortunately. They are more of a body high and not a mental high, so it can relax you and ease pain without making you loopy. It builds up too so you have longer lasting effects within a few weeks where as smoking remains temporary. CBD helps a lot with your general mood too which can help with depression and mania without having to get into a hazy giggly high.

4. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    great to hear your good effect, it seems really help

5. SkoldVape

SkoldVape Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    It relaxes me and helps me sleep without having the bad effects that cannabis had on me in the long run but gotta know what your looking for as I've tried some that didn't help at all

6. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    groovy man

7. choderfett

choderfett Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    whats the strength of CBD (100/500/1000 mg) you vaping?

8. fidola13

fidola13 New Member

Blog Posts:

Absolutely the same as I did before vaping CBD.

That was 500mg CBD.

9. Cukiemunstr

Cukiemunstr New Member

Blog Posts:
    I didn’t really get noticeable relief until I moved to 1000mg and got a box mod instead of a pen style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. fidola13

fidola13 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I suppose I’ll give it another try at higher dosage. Of course the higher the dosage the higher the cost. Unfortunately I’m unable to work atm and I’m on disability so money is tight.

11. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    how long will it take when you get relaxed from vaping CBD?

[edited for drug reference]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018
    SkoldVape likes this.
  12. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    Higher dosage will be better?

13. choderfett

choderfett Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Tried with Alpine Hemp's Flyin Hawaiian 100mg strength and didnt feel anything. Tasted good though!
    Looking for a deal for high strength juice - LMK of any!

14. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    It keeps me from feeling like a road pizza all the time. I just drip ~10 drops of 240mg (Enriched Vapor Tropical Daze or Grape Escape) or ~8 drops of 300mg (Vap'fusion Amnésia haze) in my RDA on top of my regular juice a couple times per day on average whilst matching the flavors... it takes some experimenting to find both the right strength/dosage and the right time between 'sessions', as this varies from person to person, and, you need to give your body time to absorb the vapor so chain vaping it a lot will not help extra and in fact sometimes less is more as there can be some passing side effects like headaches and nausea or just feeling bad for a while so it tends to be a bit of a balancing act for a lot of people─myself included.

SkoldVape likes this.
  15. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    HOW are your using CBD is often more important than dosage. With vaping how you vape can affect needed dose.

16. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    It took me a few weeks trying different brands and dosages and I settled on some 200mg strawberry dream from my chemist. I add it to my e liquid morning and night

17. Lady Sarah

Lady Sarah Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    One of the reasons that I had quit smoking the stuff is because of the increased nerve pain. It was so bad that I had surgery to remove bone spurs from my spine that were pinching nerves. Not every pinched nerve could be fixed. How would this effect me, if at all?

18. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Try Kratom, it takes pain away, anxiety, and a host of other conditions. After I found CBD wasn't the answer, I found Kraom was the answer.

19. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Lady Sarah likes this.
  20. Lady Sarah

Lady Sarah Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
  21. DMA

DMA Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    i just ordered some koi 250mg. we will see. i need help sleeping

SkoldVape likes this.
  22. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Member For 1 Year Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    vaping cbd will make you feel better, you'll try it!;)

SkoldVape likes this.
  23. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    I love the stuff but it doesn't beat a good joint of kunk ;)

5150sick likes this.
  24. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    You are correct. :)

Seriously though if you want to get medicinal effects without starting at the wall or coffee table for three hours after using it you can just buy the reg.

You can use that as soon as you get up and you will still be able to function.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    JuicyLucy and SkoldVape like this.
  25. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    That's why i use CBD throughout the day and have xxxx at night time. If you abuse it, it does you no good.

5150sick likes this.
  26. gerrymi

gerrymi New Member

Blog Posts:
    For a newbie to CBD vaping...how many CBD mg./day "should" I START with???

SkoldVape likes this.
  27. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    I started on 100mg

gerrymi likes this.
  28. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    240 or 300mg/ml is reasonable to start, as 100mg/ml is not enough for most people to get a satisfactory result, but 100mg/ml is cheaper so if it turns out after all that 100mg/ml is enough for you, then you can save money by going for that instead. Further, the optimum number of sessions per day also varies greatly from person to person. Each session frees up some small amount of toxic substances that have accumulated in the human body over the years so as a result, it can be possible that you start to feel uncomfortable after vaping CBD (headaches, nausea,...). If that happens, lay off the CBD for a little while like maybe a day or so, and or reduce the number of sessions per day. (Some people are down to just one session per two days because it is what helps them to feel the most comfortable.) Drinking a little bit more water than you usually would also helps to flush out the freed up toxins. As for how many drops of CBD e-juice are enough to make up one session, that also varies from person to person a lot, but if a single session is using up more than 2ml, then you are most definitely just wasting money because the human body can't absorb that much CBD. So if you don't take it slow enough, a lot of it can just go to waste. Something like maybe only 10 drops per session, or maybe even less, can already be sufficient depending on what works best for you at the time when you feel that you need your next session. So the optimum number of drops per session, the optimum time period between sessions, and the optimum strenght of the juice, all tend to change or fluctuate to varying degrees over time depending on how it's making you feel.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    gerrymi and SkoldVape like this.
  29. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    I use like a full dropper in my e liquid a few
    times a day but i guess it differs from person to person to person. I use CBD throughout the day cos i can't function

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
    gerrymi and Carambrda like this.
  30. gerrymi

gerrymi New Member

Blog Posts:
    Please excuse my "simple minded" questions...but I've read SO many good things about CBD that I feel that I should, at least, try it...and I've ALREADY purchased/received CBD ejuice from Cloud9Hemp...(a bottle of 3mg./ml. and a bottle of 10mg./ml.)...

Skold..."I started on 100mg"...is that 100mg. CBD per day???

" use like a full dropper a few times a day"...what strength (mg./ml.)...and can I add it to my regular nicotine ejuice???

Caram..."240 or 300mg/ml is reasonable to start...a single session is 2ml"...so 480mg.-600mg. CBD single session???

"10 drops per session"...what strength (mg./ml.)...and can I add it to my regular nicotine ejuice???

THANX for any/all assistance!!!

SkoldVape likes this.
  31. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    100mg per bottle and yes add it to regular e juice. I add 1ml e juice and 1ml CBD and do that morning evening. I just use a pen style setup. Its too harsh for Sub ohming to me!

gerrymi likes this.
  32. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Sorry I was wrong, it is 240 or 300mg per 10 ml bottle, not 240 or 300mg per ml. A single session is definitely never higher than 2ml... it can in fact be as low as 10 drops or even lower, and, it partly depends on the strength of the juice so, assuming 300mg per 10 ml bottle, I would start by dripping like maybe 10-15 drops in total during a single session, and drip it just a few drops at a time on top of regular e-juice in an RDA so that it won't taste too bitter─whilst also trying to make sure that the flavor profile of the regular e-juice blends in well enough with the CBD juice's flavor.

gerrymi likes this.
  33. eloisa

eloisa New Member

Blog Posts:
    I’m very, very new to this. So if this reads as if I don’t have a damn clue it’s bc I don’t.

I feel terrible. I bought a Joyetech eGo AIO vaporizor and pinnacle CBD 300 mg full spectrum industrial #### ###. I added about two droppers full into my vaporizer and maybe 5 or 6 drops of a flavored e-juice with 0 mg nicotine. I did not prime the coil. The first hit was very burny and gross but it’s been fine since. I hit it about 3 times in the afternoon and felt lightheaded and had an overall gross, hungover-like feeling. And the bridge of my nose oddly feels tight— like there’s pressure or something weird like that. Six hours later I hit it twice and the gross feeling came worse than before. I don’t think I took too much, but how is one to know. Am I using a type of oil that should not be used with the type of piece I bought? Is this all bc I didn’t prime it before use? Are one of these products known to be bad? Is it just that I need to do one small hit a day until I feel I should increase? I’m actually scared to try it again. I’sm used to smoking ***** so I assumed CBD would be nothing; that I could hit it as often as I *******

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  34. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Don't use CBD oil for vaping... only CBD e-liquid can be used for vaping. Properly prime your coil instead of roasting it, and maybe stop smoking too much eed.

Pegleg Meg and SkoldVape like this.
  35. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    NEVER!!!! :tantrum::gaah::giggle:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    eloisa, SkoldVape and Carambrda like this.
  36. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    It sounds like you have been vaping oil cos CBD e liquid shouldn't make you feel like that. I find it really relaxes me.
    I actually don't smoke xxxx since working full time so this really helps my anxiety

37. eloisa

eloisa New Member

Blog Posts:
    I definitely don’t “smoke too much xxxx” as one person suggested. After some research and a few calls I think the problem was with not priming the coil, therefore burning it, and vaping a burnt coil. I had the store clerk help me out and walk me through everything so I assumed I was all set ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ she also told me That I should have added more than just a few drops of 0mg juice.
    I’m learning. Thank you for your help!

SkoldVape likes this.
  38. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    I wouldn't judge you anyway. I smoke it every night to get to sleep :)
    & i am glad you got it sorted. Yeah you only need a couple drops of CBD. I just put
    a couple drops with my normal liquid. Probably like 4ml of liquid and 0.5 of CBD. barely even a droppers worth but keep it up cos it can really help!

5150sick likes this.
  39. Th3_uN1Qu3

Th3_uN1Qu3 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Nice, so CBD e-liquid really does work. I've been wanting to purchase some ever since i got into vaping, now you guys gave me more reason to go ahead. :)

SkoldVape likes this.
  40. SkoldVape

Blog Posts:
    Yeah it's great stuff but i hear xxxx is getting legalised in the UK at some point so i'll be happy then :)

5150sick and Th3_uN1Qu3 like this.
  41. Th3_uN1Qu3

Th3_uN1Qu3 New Member

Blog Posts:
    It's getting legalized in Canada this year, don't know about the UK. Sadly it will take ages before it gets legalized here in Romania... A lot of people smoke here too, but one can still get in trouble with the police because of it, which sucks.

Reminds me of this quote: "Have you noticed that the worst thing about xxxx is getting caught with it?"

42. Ohmniscient

Ohmniscient New Member

Blog Posts:
    I vape at 2,000mg, in this 60ml bottle it equals to 33mg per ml. This is the only strength I get the results I want, but I’d like to increase the strength.

The benefits from CBD I feel like I could make a pretty extensive list. I’m finding myself more and more fascinated by the health benefits from natural sources.

As soon as I wake up in the morning, I reach for my DotSquonk which I’ve been using for my CBD liquid before I reach for my drippers which I use for my nic. I feel like starting the day off with it helps me keep my head as well as my moods in general stable and calm. It also helps relieve my back pain and sciatica I get from scoliosis quite a bit by acting as an anti-inflammatory. It’s also the last thing I do before bed as it even helps with sleeping.

The benefits keep going on, and there’s certainly a reason humans have cannabinoid receptors in their brains, and everyone can benefit somehow from use of it I believe.

Sent from inside a very cloudy room off my iPhone

43. Th3_uN1Qu3

Th3_uN1Qu3 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the report. Will get my hands on some soon.

44. rchmx

rchmx VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I feel like there's lots of people here that aren't clear on this very important distinction, but if you're looking to try out vaping CBD, you need to make sure that the CBD you're vaping was extracted from actual xxxx, and not industrial hemp. A lot of industrial hemp-based CBD products don't clearly disclose that they're industrial hemp-based, but they advertise that the THC content is super low, like sub 1%, you know they're derived from industrial hemp.

CBD products from industrial hemp contain the tiniest fraction of all the cannabinoid, terpenes, and flavinoid compounds compared to CBD products derived from xxxx, and are basically an expensive health supplement.

Don't waste your money on industrial hemp-based CBD.

45. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Just because it's made from xxxx instead of from industrial hemp, doesn't guarantee anything about the quality. Raw/decarboxylated/filtered, potentially harmful traces of substances and other unwanted impurities that may result from what the extraction process is like, and, whether the CBD dosage strength is as advertised on the packaging = why it can still be possible to also waste money on CBD made from xxxx. It is technically possible to extract CBD from industrial hemp and enrich it afterwards with other cannabinoids, terpenes, etc. obtained from xxxx so this isn't as black or white as you purport it to be.

46. rchmx

Blog Posts:
    Well, of course. Not all products of any type are going to be created equal. Kind of goes without saying. And I'm not sure to what degree things that are "technically possible" would impact upon the experience a consumer would have when purchasing the typical industrial hemp-derived CBD product on the market.

I would suggest you google something like "cbd e-juice," and just browse through the sites that are obviously marketing industrial hemp-derived CBD. If you're not equally disgusted by the extreme misinformational techniques these brands use to market their products, then by all means, advocate for the grey area.

I have observed a heavy dose of snake oil salesman type behavior going on in this industry, the marketing of very different types of products as if they were the same. For instance, this is from a brand which markets industrial hemp-based CBD, and whose site ranks highly:

https://www.biocbdplus.com/marijuana-cbd-vs-hemp-cbd

If you can read that article and come to the conclusion that this brand is wanting to help make educated consumers, and is evidencing behavior we should support, then you and I have very different standards.

Unfortunately, that type of utter garbage-level information is all too typical coming from the brands of industrial hemp-derived CBD. So I feel like my more definitive approach is more than justified. It's based on the actual realities of the market place, as opposed to a reliance on possible, hypothetical outliers and exceptions.

47. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just vaped Cannapresso CBD eliquid with 100mg, but feels nothing, if I should try higher CBD?

48. rchmx

Blog Posts:
    That's an industrial hemp-based product. That's why you're not feeling anything meaningful. Don't spend more on a "higher concentrate" industrial hemp-based CBD product. Either find a way to acquire a xxxx-based CBD product, or save your money.

49. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    Really? But I'm worried about the legality of xxxx, will I fail a drug test after vaping xxxx cbd?

50. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just find a FAQ from http://www.cannapresso.com/faqs/
    "Is there any difference between hemp CBD and xxxx CBD?" “CBD is CBD—It doesn’t matter where it comes from.”

which means CBD is the same no matter where it comes from.
    but you said CBD from xxxx is better than from hemp. I'm so confused:confused:.