Tell us how do you feel after vaping CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Bryant, Nov 29, 2017.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    To all those playing loose on this thread a reminder of our rules

“When it comes to the using Term short form word "CBD"
    we are only allowing it to refer to the Hemp based Type.
    All others will be considered Rule Violations and be treated as such.

as a general reminder forum rules still apply for non hemp based CBD and others substances
    1. No Drug/Dry Herb/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/Wax references in comments please or in a user name. Hemp-based CBD is ok for discussion.

Please Refrain from using any other Hot button Term that Represents other types of use.”

If this thread continues in the same vein as it has been it will be closed, or follow up action taken

What’s ok to discuss then no doubt some will ask someone mentioned it above ...

“industrial hemp-based, where they advertise that the THC content is super low (typically stated as .3%), because you know they're derived from industrial hemp.

CBD products from industrial hemp contain the tiniest fraction of all compounds associated with drug rule violations

This is what we currently refer to as allowable CBD product discussion (expensive health supplement or not)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. rchmx

rchmx VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Oh, that's a shame. Removes this subforum as being a reliable source of information on the subject, since there's a very significant difference between these two versions of CBD. :(

KingPin! likes this.
  3. rchmx

Blog Posts:
    It's never best to get your information from the brand that's trying to sell you their products. That site markets industrial hemp-based CBD products, so...

CBD isn't one thing, it's a family of 100+ compounds. And CBD compounds aren't the only compounds found to be beneficially bioactive in this plant. So, while yes, of course, CBD is CBD, that's not the question. And brands that act as if that's the question are using very clear techniques of misinformation.

4. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Indeed for now that’s the policy the mods have to uphold

Please continue to help others with your knowledge in the “low” THC hemp side as many still ask :cheers:

rchmx likes this.
  5. rchmx

Blog Posts:
    I mean, it makes total sense, all things considered. Thanks for alerting me. I was assuming that it was specifically recreational type products that couldn't be discussed here, but I'll be careful to follow the rules from now on.

KingPin! likes this.
  6. fidola13

fidola13 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunately it doesn’t help my anxiety or chronic pain and I’ve used Dispensary CBD. I’ve also tried Koi but nope nothing. My roommate swears by it for relaxation.

7. rchmx

Blog Posts:
    What strength did you try? MG/ML?

8. li_vaper21

li_vaper21 Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts: