Tell us how do you feel after vaping CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Bryant, Nov 29, 2017.

1. rchmx

rchmx VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    What strength did you try? MG/ML?

2. 516_vaper_li

516_vaper_li Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    XXXX = XXXXMC2

3. Steve-M

Steve-M New Member

Blog Posts:
    FWIW, I never really felt much of anything from vaping CBD. I take 25mg gummies (hemp bombs) now because it's cheaper than the liquid form. Only time I ever felt much was when I took two gummies at once, that seemed to calm me down a bit.

Note, I take CBD for the other health benefits. I'm diabetic, and going by my blood tests, it does appear to do a fair job of helping to control my blood sugar (more than metformin ever did). It also appeared to reduce my cholesterol, presumably via a drug interaction it has with Lipitor.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    dez and 516_vaper_li like this.
  4. 516_vaper_li

Blog Posts:
    This is just the post I needed to read. I know that CBD helps people in different ways. I'm diabetic myself, and I feel that metforim doesnt really help. upset my stomach terribly. Just ordered hempbombs for the frist time - the high potency one. we'll see.....

5. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'll just leave this hear. Instead of worrying about passing tests and all that other reference try kratom. Works wonders for pain, anxiety. No worry of tests. Small doses more stimulation higher dose more sedative. I take it daily. Works wonders. Helps with other things as well.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

6. Jenn F

Jenn F Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    In all fairness I'm using industrial. 1500mg via sublingual, this one works and unfortunately doesn't go well in my attys. The 250 & 500mg do fine. I don't feel anything in terms of my "brain not functioning" but I do have benefits, so did my dad when he started and he only does sublingual.

Benefits so far on me are less rx meds for migraines, less over the counter stuff for post-op pains and anxiety to include insomnia. As for my Dad, better results in his diabetes, prostate cancer, high blood pressure and to include diabetic neuropathy issues. Now his bloodwork looks better. His doctor is impressed. Now if it will work for others, I can't say. Each person is different and not going to recommend anything outside of seeing a doctor.

All in all, dad and I seem to benefit from it but that's only us. He's on 250mg. I do not take mine everyday either ("usually") and seem to be fine.

How much is dependant on your own body as I believe it's like anything else. One nic level, one coffee, one adult beverage all can do different things to each person. There was a page I visited that showed a weight to mg starting point. I didn't save it though. Still keep that in mind as well. Start low and slow and increase or decrease is the best bet. I for one started at night for insomnia and got a good estimate on what was good for me. That truly helped keeping alot of guesswork out. If I was able to fall asleep then fine, if not I increased the next evening. I'm off every type of sleep medicine now and still every other day.

For the record I'll say the only other product in my body outside of caffeine is nicotine from regular vaping and my migraine prevention meds which are greatly reduced. I don't and won't do the other stuff as its just my choice in life. Never had, never will. :);) I'm a two month industrial user....

7. 516_vaper_li

Blog Posts:
    You ever see the back of a $20 bill...

5150sick, dez, Jenn F and 1 other person like this.
  8. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    There's a guy in the bushes. Red team go:xmaslights::santasnack:

dez, Jenn F and 516_vaper_li like this.
  9. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    HI! Just scrolling through this thread and wanted to tell you I put a sticky thread up in the CBD forum right before Black Friday that had all of the Black Friday deals at were often go through Christmas or New Year's.. and there may be some still good with those companies.

Another way to look for the best deals is to Google search CBD specials or go to a good CBD website and sign up for a newsletter, and usually you get 10% off of your first order or more, then you can cancel the newsletter. Or you can go to a coupon website like the "coupons" website or "RetailMeNot" website and search specific companies, but - the codes they give you do not always work.

The best deal I found starting out (after reading a magazine article on the top 10 trusted companies.. and I still use this company at a higher dose), is Endoca- 1st for their bottle that is 10 mL with 300mg cbd- with 1 mg CBD per drop- for $31.

This is full-spectrum CBD and has a few types of CBD in it, and if you look at the description there are two types of drops in each of the two different dosages. One of them is CBD only and does not include cbda- which are additional CBD acids, & this is the one that I get because I get heartburn easily. Or you can get the bottle which also includes cbda- which are cbd acids.. but if you get heartburn they recommend getting the cbd only bottle (instead of the one that says "CBD + cbda") because it does not have acids to contribute to heartburn.

There are Trace Amounts of below .3% in this, which is one of the reasons I feel like it works for me better than an isolate- which does not have any Trace Amounts of or any terpenes which add to the effect of everything working together which is called the Entourage effect.

Cbd drops go under your tongue for a minute or two and then you swallow it. They also have a 1500 mg bottle, which is what I use now that I have built up some tolerance after over a year , and it has 5 mg of CBD per drop, is 15%. It is $129, but I use a discount code for 30% off which I have to phone in since I have used it online a few times and now they say it only works over the phone and that code is - "TryEndoca30". There are other discount codes also that can be used 3 times each for 10% off, & 1 that used to be unlimited use for 20% off.. They are listed in that thread..but "TryEndocaUSA" used to work for 20% on the website.. and the 10% codes , there are two of them, are - "Maria10" & "Anna10". Now that they have Consolidated European website in the American website into one, you have to call in your order to use the codes. Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
    choderfett likes this.
  10. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    You obviously didn't read the rules.
    Please do.

11. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I will give you a tip without mentioning anything against the rules.

Go to eBay and search for "hebe titan 2"

Very inexpensive but a very nice beginner device.;)

12. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Koi is a THC free brand. Those don't work for me at all. I've tried 2 thc-free Brands. I've tried other Full Spectrum Brands that did not work, but Have you tried Endoca?

They are the ONLY brand that works for me.. and I have tried several (5) different brands.

If you buy from "healthy hemp oil" they will give you 100% back satisfaction guarantee refund if you don't like it.. and I have actually emailed them a couple of times when I ordered bottles that did not work for me, and they replied that they were giving me a full refund and to keep the bottles to give to someone else you might like it. They still have the money back guarantee, but I am not sure if you get to keep the bottle. Nobody else does that, they are in it for the right reason. I checked and I had gotten all of my money back both times.

Then I found Endoca, which I buy from the manufacturer now, but "healthy hemp oil" online is the way I found out about it.

All of those other brands I tried.. and even the pills from the company I use now.. do not work for me. It MUST be the drops from Endoca.. and their small bottle is only $31 at 1 mg per drop, for 300 mg/10ml bottle.
    You can pick from regular CBD, or CBD + cbda, and cbda is the acids that are cooked away when heat is used.. and they recommend if you get heartburn.. just to get the plain CBD.. because the acids in the CBDa can cause heartburn.

They have several forms of it.. but I'm scared to try anything except for drops since I know it works. They do not have vaping juice.. but I have spoken to them and they are going to try to come out with some.

They are pretty cool because every batch number is online, so you can look on your box on the bottom and find your batch number online and see the lab results for it. Good luck!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  13. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    What I recommend are the 30ml glass bottles from Wild Hemp (www.wildhemp.com). These can either be vaped or be used as an oral tincture, and, their 1000mg version is only $99.99 so about the same pricing as Endoca (because 1000mg is actually the total amount of CBD that's in the 30ml quantity of liquid). They also are lab certified. They are from the U.S. (i.e., grown and extracted in the mountains of Colorado).

14. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Do they have a money back guarantee? It seems that nothing works for me except that one brand that I use that does not have a vaping juice.

15. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Nevermind, they are 0 , and it seems to be that Trace amount of that seems to help me. Whenever I have tried free in the past, twice, I got no results. I don't know if that is the cause because I have tried Full Spectrum Brands that gave me no results also. I don't really understand it..

16. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I love that movie! If you are talking about Dazed and Confused.. They say that in there comment that "there is freaky sh*t going on, on the back of a dollar bill.. Etc."

17. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Where do you get your Kratom? I tried to make a purchase today from Kratom Kratom crazy. Com..which is where @Wb80 said he got his cheap, and I sent him a p.m., but he never responded.. and that website, after I put my stuff in the cart, told me that they were having credit card problems- but I saw no credit card option at all - anywhere, only E-Check ..which I am not going to do.

Who do you use & do they have a credit card option that is safe? Thanks!
    Also, if I were to make my own capsules, about how big is a size 00 capsule? I think I may need a 000 or even a size one which is the next one smaller.. or two sizes smaller than a 00.

18. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Most CBD products simply don't contain enough CBD to be effective for most people. Also, 'Full Spectrum' is just a generic term; you need to be able to look at the test report from a certified lab to know how much CBD and how much of all the other cannabinoids is in it.

19. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I know. The company I use posts the lab results up for every single batch that goes out. But some state that they are -free on their home screen, so I just don't try with those anymore..

20. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    I know that Endoca posts all the lab results... the company is headquartered in The Netherlands, which is practically next-door from where I live, as I'm from the Dutch speaking (Northern) part of Belgium. Bottles from Endoca do not seal well, and, as a result, they leak.

21. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've been purchasing from them for over 2 years steady with their oils, and only had one bottle leak a little bit, and they refunded me for that. I've never had a problem with any of my other bottles and there have been about 30-40. I know they have a USA website, maybe they do bottling over here differently?

22. Theboss

Theboss Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    New to this thread, not a CBD user, but have some questions that I'm hoping someone knowledgeable will help me with.

Is dropping under the tongue or vaping more effective?
    Is Hemp CBD even worth it?
    Does it take time to build up in your system before noticing results?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  23. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hello! I'm guessing that maybe you edited your post because there was more to it when I got it in my email, since I am watching this thread. I did not take CBD for a couple of months and had forgotten but after taking it today and it is a brand I have taken for a couple of years, I can tell you it is not doing anything and I do recall that it builds up in your system after about four or five days to where you can get some good effect. Vaping works better than under the tongue, but if it is not made to be Vaped, you can get what is called lipid pneumonia from the cholesterol and fat in the product. Also, finding the right dosage doesn't happen right off the bat. I would suggest starting with 3 mg, is very easy if it is 1 mg a drop, and the only brand that works for me at all, is ENDOCA.. I have tried a few others and luckily got my money back because I ordered from healthy hemp oil, and they have a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked. They have given me my money back on three different brands that I tried and they do carry the one that works for me which is full-spectrum, meaning that it has several subtypes of CBD and it has Trace Amounts of THC at 3/10 % or less is what is grown from commercial period. And it is the legal CBD product everyone is selling. Anything from another type of plant that we are not allowed to mention here that is not hip, has too much THC and cannot be used for legal CBD. Anyway, I would recommend you guys try a bottle of my brand from healthy hemp oil, it is only $31 usually and there are 300 drops, which is 300 mg in a 10 mL bottle oh, so it is very concentrated. The next biggest bottle they have is the one that I use, it is 1500 mg in a 10ml bottle with 5 mg a drop oh, it is very potent. They have two types of CBD. One is regular heated CBD. It is full spectrum and has all of the subtypes that are good for different things like pain and cancer, and CBD is anti-cancer, I did not know if you knew that. Also, they have CBD Plus cbda, in both doses, I take the 1500 mg bottle now which is $129. Do note that you should apply with endoca and write a letter to customer service explaining the health problems your wife is going through.

24. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Part 2
    I am so irritated, I took about 15 minutes riding along post telling you a lot of things you need to know about CBD and how to pick it and about a program that helps you afford it when you have serious health problems and financial hardship. It all got lost when I hit save except for part of it.

Here goes, the company that I recommend you go with first carries different brands, but they are the only company I have dealt with that has a "100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" policy it has no problem honoring it with no questions asked. - I tried four different Brands before I settled on one, all from healthy hemp oil, and all it took was a phone call telling them whatever bottle I had bought did not work for me.. and they told me to keep the product free while they gave me a full refund, and for me to just give the bottle to someone else who might want to try it.
    These people are in it for the right reasons and they are very knowledgeable! FYI-Nobody in the business will tell you how much to take or what it is good for because that may be considered giving medical advice, and they don't want to get caught doing that- illegal.

The company that I use is Endoca -and there are three discounts for 10%, 20, and 30, and all of them only work over the phone now that their two websites have been combined. -The 30% discount is only meant to be used one time, but I used it a bunch of times before they caught on and took the orders over the phone. (You got to love it when computers screw up in your benefit!)

First off, you want to start out ordering with healthy hemp oil so that you can either keep the bottle or return it, whatever they ask, if it does not work for you.. because I have had a couple of bottles of CBD sitting here at the house that I bought for Black Friday that are everything they should be, have good lab reports, and you need to know how to read lab reports and make sure the company you use has them , like my company does , the anyway, I called them and told them the oils I had tried did nothing for me.

First off, there is what is called oscillate, which is usually a crystal and is the most potent at 99.9% Purity but it is CBD, plain CBD only and none of the subtypes a CBD like cbda or CBDn or cbdg.. And you want to have all of the parts of CBD that you can, along with the Trace Amounts of THC, which must be under .3% to be considered CBD from industrial hemp and be legal.

Anything over 3% THC is considered to be an illegal plant and not able to be sold for CBD because it is bred for very low CBD and very high THC. Hemp plants grown industrially, are bred specifically to grow a high percentage of CBD.. and a low percentage of THC.
    We are not allowed to mention any illegal drugs here, FYI. You are allowed to talk about getting around drug test, which is in the gray area, but only if it is for something legal, like I get drug tested and take CBD so I sometimes try to figure out when it will get out of my system if I am expecting a drug test because they shouldn't test me for something legal anyway.

25. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Part 3
    Okay, so you start with shopping w/healthy hemp oil online, since they have the 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.. and they sell different brands for you to try without risking spending hundreds of dollars and not getting any effect.. and I would start with the brand Endoca 1st.. that brand that I found fourth but was the first one to work for me.
    I recommend you use it because they have a wonderful program for people with serious health problems and financial problems to help pay for the CBD, and customer service and shipping is great and they are one of the top 10 companies that popped up that was actually affordable for the small bottle / 300 mg bottle. Note- when it states a number on the bottle of milligrams, that is how many is in the bottle oh, and you need to know how much is in each drop. Endoca tells you this on the box and bottle. I use first, because it is $31 for a 300 mg bottle, which has 1 mg of CBD per drop.

It is very important to know how much CBD you are getting, so you will find out what your sweet spot is and be able to stay there.

CBD is taken for many different things, seizures, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, pain, relaxation, insomnia, and there are many different ways to take it, but only vaping it Dash with you need something called a CBD vaping oil or a CBD E Juice to vape, because you could get lipid pneumonia if you vape regular CBD oil. Vaping gets in your system the fastest and uses the least amount of product, but it tastes terrible at high doses and does not stay in your system as long. It stays in your system like more of a roller coaster ride that is short instead of if you take two doses under the tongue each day, it lasts most of the day for you. Every once in awhile someone will take it 3 times a day depending on their needs.

Also you need to know the difference between full spectrum (which has what is called the Entourage effect, which is kind of like 1+1=3..

And they have crystals which are pure 99.9% CBD.. and are cheaper than full spectrum with the Entourage effect, but do not work for some people as well, even though you usually get a higher dosage of CBD. Isolate contains only regular CBD and none of the subsets of CBD or terpenes, which give Foods some of their properties like color or flavor or the feelings you get from them, and I have found that I need the Entourage effect and lots of people, more than half, want full spectrum.

Full spectrum has subsets of CBD so there is not only regular CBD- there is CBD.. GbdG. .CBDn. .cbda..thc.. and the list goes on.. and while regular CBD has the properties of all of the subsets combined, it is always good to get those subsets doing their specialties especially since some are better at fighting cancer than others and they are not found in isolate crystals or liquids.

To be a legal product from a legal hemp plant, it must be commercially grown to be low in THC, .3% or less THC when tested by a third party lab, and higher in CBD. A plant that tests over 3% THC is an illegal plant.. and not able to be used for CBD because it is bread for high THC and low CBD.

26. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Let me talk about dosage and how long it takes to feel it- because that was one of your questions. Most people start at 2-3 mg a day, and after three or four days of taking 3mg/ if you get the $31 from Endoca.. they have in their small $31 300mg bottle that is 10 mL big, one drop is the same as 1 mg of CBD, so you can just look in the mirror and count the drops to know how many milligrams of CBD you are taking.

Most people, after four days, they add one drop for both doses each day.. every day, until they are comfortable.. which is usually between 5-7 mg/ drops.. twice a day.
    That's where I ended up after starting and finding my sweet spot,, at 6mg twice a day. and if you order from the company I use- I promise I am not affiliated in any way, but they do a lot of things really well with the CBD as far as the lab reports are posted.. (for every batch so you can go online and compare the batch number from the lab report to the batch number on your box when it arrives and know exactly how much of everything is in it), and I don't know anyone else who does that. Also they have the program which is amazing, to help sick people that need CBD. And their customer service is great and they have chat through the week online for questions and take phone calls, and customer service and shipping are great!

If you go with that company first, which I recommend because if you want to order it I want you to order it from healthy hemp oil so that you are able to get 100% money back if you are not satisfied without questions asked, and they sell different brands so you can try them and call the company and let them know if you are not satisfied and you can order a different brand. For argument sake we will just say you go with the brand I use..

In the 300 mg bottle, You get the 300 drops in a bottle.. and each dropped equals 1 mg of CBD- so when it says an amount of CBD on the bottle, that is the total amount of CBD in the bottle, not per dose.

The amount of CBD in a bottle is listed on the lab report for every company I have seen which only has one bottle tested here in there, or you can figure the math by looking at an Endoca bottle, where you get 10 mL in every bottle they make.. no matter what dose, so you just do the math and they are at 5% CBD on the 300 mg $31 bottle, which is actually not bad for most , for full-spectrum, and the 1500 mg bottle has 5 mg per dose /drop, and is at 15% CBD which is very good. Those bottles are $129.

There is a program I will tell you about that they do that helps you get CBD with a 6 month 50% discount.. and a free 1500mg bottle of your choice of plain CBD or CBD+cbda, and I will explain that now..

CBD regular has everything almost that CBD+CBDa has almost. Ccda+CBD is like plain CBD.. but it also has all of the acids from the plant- and they recommend if you get heartburn -to take regular CBD, because there isn't much (if any) extra effect gained by having the acids in your bottle.

I can't remember if I already went over this, but the two best ways to get CBD into your system is vaping, which gets into the bloodstream immediately through the lungs, and does not take much more than a couple or four drops -on the correct vaporizer pen, (-I recommend kandypens if you have a little budget to play with, it's about 30 - $40 for a decent little pin Style.. and get one that has replaceable pods.

Another one you can get (much cheaper) online on EBAY, that does a VERY similar job in MY OPINION , is the "eGo Twist II".. and by the kids and maybe an extra pen which comes with a battery, charger, and refillable tank period. They are about $5 for the whole set up on eBay. that is about $5 for a tank replacement at a vaporizer store, so it may be good to get extra online ..Amazon is my 2nd choice for purchasing this kind of thing..

Anyway, vaping it may hit you harder.. but it is more like a short roller coaster, in that it stays in your system at a higher level, but it comes out of your system faster..so most people like to take a dose twice a day under the tongue, which stays in your system longer, all day, and at a more steady level.

The program that the company I use..Endoca, has.. which I just got approved for, to get the six months of a 50% discount.. and a free bottle of 1500 mg CBD, to get this, you need to write a letter to their customer service. THE FIRST THING YOU DO in that letter is request that it be FORWARDED TO THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES DISCOUNTS FOR DISABILITIES or FINANCIAL PROBLEMS and health problems Etc. -Explain the medical situation..& the financial situation.. and why the medicine may be helpful.. and they will send you a very simple application -basically for your address and symptoms, and within a week-FOR ME- you will know if you are approved.. and you tell them if you want a bottle of CBD plain.. or CBD+cbda, and they send that to you, and your 50% discount starts.. and ends in 6 months. This program is for adults and children with health conditions who cannot afford their CBD.

Pay attention to this part, so you will see my thinking . I totally recommend that you wait to do this until she is on the more expensive bottle, as you usually increase your dose as you go, because saving 50% over 6 months if a bottle is $31.. is not that much savings. While later on, when tolerance is higher- which happens, and she is taking a 1500 mg bottle, buying those over 6 months at a 50% savings can be a real help and that is the size bottle they send you for free when you start.

27. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    You honestly can't go telling people what "MOST PEOPLE" take as a dose. Every1 doses different. Just because the amount i or any1 takes works doesn't mean it will work for any1 else. The doses you speak of wouldn't even begin to touch me with any noticable results. You are steering peple wrong selling cbd as a wonder med at low doses.

Carambrda likes this.
  28. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T SAY WHAT MOST PPL TAKE NORMALLY! YOU MUST'VE MISREAD IT.
    -READ THE REST BEFORE CHASTISING ME!

I SAID That is a STARTING DOSE! I ALSO SAID THAT AFTER 3-4 DAYS..TO ADD 1 MG EACH DAY.. UNTIL YOU FIND YOUR SWEET SPOT..

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  29. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Most people, after four days, they add one drop for both doses each day.. every day, until they are comfortable.. which is usually between 5-7 mg/ drops.. twice a day.

YOUR WORDS NOT MINE

30. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    That is USUALLY A BEGINNERS DOSE. I ALSO SAID FOR THEM TO ADD DAILY UNTIL THEY FIND THEIR OWN SWEET SPOT.

31. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I sure as hell didn't see you take that time to help a newbie. But you sure have time to critique others when I didn't say that it is a regular dose. I was up to 60mg before after a couple of years. But you always start low when you have no tolerance and go up from there. Everyone I know using it found their BEGINNING sweet spot at 5-8mg AT FIRST.

Attached Files:

Rooster Cogburn likes this.
  32. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have an order from CaliBotanicals on the way. I want relaxation and NOT MORE ENERGY. .wondering what dose is good. In an article I read it recommended 4g for anxiety, & 6-9g for pain. ??

Article on kratom, https://kratomguides.com/kratom-best-anxiety-pain/

33. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    With a new strain of kratom I always start with 3grams. Some are stronger than others. Green borneo Is a strong one. You can always take a little more. Can't take less after ingesting

34. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I bought regular Green Malaysian Kratom powder from CaliBotanicals.. online, and I bought capsules, size 1 empty capsules I believe from Amazon Prime.. So it will be here before the Kratom arrives. (so I knew I'd be able to swallow them.)

I had tried to order Super Green Malaysian capsules from Kratom capsules online first, and they were out of stock.

Next I tried shopCBDKratom online, and entered my credit card information.. and got a confirmation that said my payment was pending and it would charge me in a couple of days. I got an email the next day from someone working there.. telling me I did not pay.

We went back and forth about it because I was certain I had entered my credit card, and I told her I most certainly did enter my credit card information or else why would it State something about the credit card pending on my confirmation- and she told me that does not mean that I paid.

I told her just to cancel the order, I had already moved on after the ridiculousness. I had even told her that after she told me I did not pay..I checked in my account again, and that time the next day it said instead of saying the payment was pending, it said "credit card payment".

So, I need to keep an eye on my account.. and make sure it got cancelled and did not come out.

I tried another company & their credit card reader was down and I think still is.

I tried another company and you could only pay with E-Check.. another company only took Bitcoin or some other foreign currency that I didn't want to deal with- and that is how it was last time I tried to buy kratom, & ended up using authentic kratom.com, but had a bad reaction off of the Red Thai ming da. (I had not ordered any green, and did not try the white because I heard it is for energy.. and did not want to feel nervous.)
    At least they took my credit card more easily.. I tried to use my credit card last time with four companies, but it would not go through with overseas payments, and then about two months later after I had finally found a place, people started calling me to see if I wanted to agree to the overseas payment that I had first tried to process so long ago. -As if it was on my mind anymore, like I would not have moved on.

It would be nice if they started setting up regular banking options in the United States for Kratom more often. All that they need to do is use an American Bank, the problem lies with foreign Banks because credit card companies are weary of them sometimes, especially MasterCard.

35. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    I just stick with ecbotanicals.us, they've never done me wrong or had issues with payment

36. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    As I mentioned I can't, I share a checking account and I promised I would not use our routing number online.

If everybody would just get with it, credit cards are easier - I even have my debit card information memorized from using it online.

37. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I got my shipment in today as well as the size one capsules, FYI it was eight of the capsules to give me 2.6 grams, and size 1 capsule ended up being about 0.33 grams. Nothing happened, so I waited an hour and took one more gram, still nothing happened. It has been 2 hours now and really nothing ever happened. This is with the regular green Malaysian strain.

Edit- Why did I not feel it? Dose too small? Does it have to build up in your system? HELP!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  38. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Can you use a cc?

39. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    The size 1 capsules are tiny like Tylenol. The 00 is the size you need. I stated this in the pms.even sent pictures of exactly what I have and you needed to get. Short of linking it all to you I can be of no further assistance. Sorry

40. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    There is plenty of information on it all over the interwebs. I consider mrmeowgi a personal friend, and (no offense bro) I still did further research before putting anything in my broken old body.
    Pharmacists are a great resource(they answer the phone and will talk to you all day long if you go to a good old fashioned pharmacy), also websites-as is eurekalert.com, and ... google

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    dez and MrMeowgi like this.
  41. DaisyMoorebt

DaisyMoorebt New Member

Blog Posts:
    Whether you want to relax from a hard day at work or you are generally stressed. At that Moment Some of the people smoke it because it lets them slow down their thinking which can be actually distracting from being able to relax, too. For those Peoples, Vaping is a great way to Relax let go and recharge your mental battery.

inspects likes this.
  42. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yes I got the size 1 capsules because I was worried I won't be able to swallow bigger ones and couldn't tell exactly how big they were. That's not the problem. I'm just wondering what dosage I need- I just took 5g because I took 3.6 yesterday.. and it didn't have any effect.

43. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Vaping kratom? I wouldn't even know how to go about it. I've never heard of that before.

44. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Turns out that the magic number of kratom for me is 5. 5 grams.. @MrMeowgi
    I had good relaxation and a little nap afterwards tonight. I did Place another order for the bigger tablets since I can take a few of the number one size at the same time, Amazon has capsules 300 quantity 4 $8. Prime shipping. I ordered 00 in a different color this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  45. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I'm a done some research a long time ago before I tried another string that I had a bad reaction to from another vendor. Tonight it was very much like really strong CBD to be honest, like a really strong dose of CBD.. and I got relaxed and took a nap.

I did not know that a pharmacist would know much about it though.. because it's not really a drug they deal with. I never thought about asking them about it. Thanks for the tip. Most people that I know have never heard of it.

46. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    So strangers on a forum are more reliable to you than a person who specializes in pharmaceuticals and how those chemicals effect the body and interact with other chemicals (drugs).

Soryy but I’m finding a substantial amount of fault with that logic

Just because it’s not legal or common doesn’t mean a good pharmacist is ignorant of it. Most people in that profession know much more than drs do on the subject. Maybe not the techs but the actual pharmacist.

47. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    It's not exactly like asking about Rosemary or thyme. No one I knew had ever heard of it until a year ago.

48. Jason Smith

Jason Smith New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just bought a bottle of Cannapresso CBD e-liquid in a local shop, let wait and see what will happen next.

49. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Well I tried Kratom for the second time, this time from a different company and a different strain. It made me terribly terribly sick! Everything I ate that day did not digest and came back up later that night about 12 hours later. It was terrible! Never again!

(The first time I tried it, from a different retailer and a different strain, I had a bad trip can hours later so I guess it's just not for me.)

50. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't have any vested interest in the company whatsoever, but after trying Kratom from just about every vendor available.... https://www.beaufortkratom.com/ has hit the mark each time. Consist quality at a decent price point. Fast shipping, great guy (Mike Harris).

JuicyLucy and MrMeowgi like this.