Temco nichrome 24 g

Discussion in 'Wick & Wire' started by Zohmbiebuilds, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Zohmbiebuilds

Zohmbiebuilds Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have been exclusively using temco since the B&M put the stuff on sale. Still expensive but I like the store and it's the only somewhat knowledge shop.

I have to say, I have really taken a liking to this company. All wire is quality, kenthal, nichrome, and nickel are the materials I've used with much success. Great stuff. I like that they have nichrome 60 as I feel it's even more pliable and moldable.

I give this wire an 8. I really love building dual parallel using the 24g ohming out at .12 6 wraps.

Ramp up isn't bad at all. I think I'm done using kenthal. Nichrome just offers more to me than kenthal[​IMG]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL likes this.
  2. ScReWbALL

ScReWbALL Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I couldn’t agree more with how great TEMCo’s wire is. I used to just buy at a local B&M, but finding Nichrome was tough and finding 36ga around here was damn near impossible, so, I shop with them online now and have never had a single issue with their wire and you can’t beat the prices...ex: I just did a restock of my supply and picked up 1,000ft of 36ga Nichrome 80 and 500ft of Nichrome 80 for right at $35, free shipping first class USPS and it took a whole two days after ordering for it to be in my mailbox.
    [​IMG]
    Excellent wire sold at a great price from an established and reputable company with lightning fast shipping...There’s nothing more a tinkerer such as myself could ask for!

Edit: Just wanted to mention that I’ve tried more than just the N80 from them...I’ve used them for Kanthal, Nichrome 80, Pure Nickel, and SS316L (Stainless) and the quality has been A+ across the board for all wire I’ve used from them.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Zohmbiebuilds likes this.
  3. Zohmbiebuilds

Blog Posts:
    Thank you, very well said. I've experienced nothing but quality. I hate the tobeco Claptons there not on par. I'm all about performance. I can't see the use of 22 g marked as 26g Claptons with 28g wrap wire. Slowest hottest build I've ever had and was a very poor vape.

4. Zohmbiebuilds

Blog Posts:
    Imo nichrome just works better for my style of Vaping. Clouds and flavor. For new it's kind of both. I do however lean more towards vape production. I want my nicotine delivery method at it's finest.