wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so every good vape has a good story behind it right ? ok maybe not always but. this one here my friends wife wanted. He vapes and I make his juice for him and his wife wanted to start vaping.she said I just want a plain ol cigarette vape. she doesnt like all the super yummy delicious bakery and fruit flavors just cigarette. so anyways most my friends know I am not a tobacco fan. I dabble in it but egh I like sweets and fruit and fruity sweet stuff. I read a little here and there asked a couple questions and used what I had. mixed it up and crock potted it. I dont know why , I didnt taste it first just did. the other day after work I seen my buddys wife at the shop and asked her how she liked her vape. she liked it but wanted it more smokey lol. so I failed on the cigarette taste but it was really good even to me. she had an ego battery and an Iclear 16. kinda tasted like a pack of cigs smells.

1% FA 7 Leaves
1% FA maxx blend
.5% FA burley

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I will not even sniff that smell cause I may want to smoke again I will try it sometime I need to get the burley only one I do not have ;)
I never smokes winstons but my uncle did. I remember I used to smell the pack and it smelled like raisin bran lol. this reminds me of that. not like the paul mal I smoked. I dont even remember what I cig tasted like other than I didnt like it at the end. I agree if I had a cig vape that accurate I might want a real one. that burley is pretty good. seems like I always add it to whatever tobacco blend I am making. .......... that kids face after the guy swallows the cigs is hilarious

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still love the taste of smoking. I seem to be rare in this area. I still adore the taste of smoking, tobacco both lit and not lit. So, that said, I have been on the quest for a true lit cigarette taste since I started vaping. There are many juices out there that claim they taste just like a cigarette. But, they don't. They smell like an unlit version of a cigarette, but they taste nothing like a lit one. I don't know what Winston's taste like, I never smoked them. But, I can tell you that if she likes raisin-esque tobacco, then try INW Dark Fire. It has a plum/raisin note. It's as light or as strong as you want it to be, depending on the concentration. It's dark, musky, and when mixed with INW DNB, it truly is the closest experience I have had to smoking. It doesn't taste exactly like smoking, I don't think anything will. But, the DNB provides that ashy, dry note that nothing else comes even remotely close to. DNB is they key, I promise. You just need to find the tobacco equivalent to Winston to mix with it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I still love the taste of smoking. I seem to be rare in this area. I still adore the taste of smoking, tobacco both lit and not lit. So, that said, I have been on the quest for a true lit cigarette taste since I started vaping. There are many juices out there that claim they taste just like a cigarette. But, they don't. They smell like an unlit version of a cigarette, but they taste nothing like a lit one. I don't know what Winston's taste like, I never smoked them. But, I can tell you that if she likes raisin-esque tobacco, then try INW Dark Fire. It has a plum/raisin note. It's as light or as strong as you want it to be, depending on the concentration. It's dark, musky, and when mixed with INW DNB, it truly is the closest experience I have had to smoking. It doesn't taste exactly like smoking, I don't think anything will. But, the DNB provides that ashy, dry note that nothing else comes even remotely close to. DNB is they key, I promise. You just need to find the tobacco equivalent to Winston to mix with it.
awesome thanks. I have read a lot about DNB also and wished I had it at that moment. I'll take your recommendation tho and get some

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks pretty good, I'll have to try it out.

As far as real tobacco taste, I got an easy one for you to try. Credit to @we2rcool for the combination of flavors, I don't remember their ratios. It reminds me of some sort of RYO(roll your own) blend. It has become a favorite of mine ;)

2% Virginia
1% Latakia
0.5% Desert Ship
0.5% Black Fire

Of course, I did 4hours@150 then I like to give it a week, YMMV.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made that without black fire. I thought it was pretty good, too. Not into tobaccos, either.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Winston tastes like Marlboro but a little more on the harsh side. It also has a slight raisin with a slight hint of vanilla in the background. I smoked Winston for 15 years.

Passunca

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That looks pretty good, I'll have to try it out.

As far as real tobacco taste, I got an easy one for you to try. Credit to @we2rcool for the combination of flavors, I don't remember their ratios. It reminds me of some sort of RYO(roll your own) blend. It has become a favorite of mine ;)

2% Virginia
1% Latakia
0.5% Desert Ship
0.5% Black Fire

Of course, I did 4hours@150 then I like to give it a week, YMMV.
I don't remember seeing Black Fire there.

@we2rcool English Blend:
FA Virginia 1.8%
FA Latakia 0.6%
FA Desert Ship 0.6%

And it's really gooooood.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is what I mixed from we2
3% total flavor =

Virginia 1.8%
Latakia .6%
Desert Ship .6%

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
We don't remember the Black Fire being in there either (English Blend)...but it's likely a great addition! Those flavors (with or without the Black Fire), create a wonderfully smooth tobacco vape!

The original is/was 60% Virginia, 20% Latakia, 20% Desert Ship...used at any percentage you'd like. Turned out (if I'm recalling) that most of liked it at 3% (which breaks down to the 1.8% and .6%/.6%).

But wethinks we'll definitely put downInTn's version on "The List"

FA tobaccos are so wonderful for messing around with the percentages - it's like music or colors, even the tiniest change can create an entirely new color or tune!

VU Sponsors