Become a Patron!

Terra Tank/RTA by Envii

TERRA TANK/RTA BY ENVII | 25MM OCTO-COIL HIGH WATTAGE (+300W RATED)
This tank features an octo-coil design rated for over 300W, sporting a top-fill design of up to 5mL of Juice, without the spitback or dry hits. This tank features an octo-coil design rated for over 300W, sporting a top-fill design of up to 5mL of Juice, without the spitback or dry hits.

Anyone else seen/using this RTA, came across it whilst browsing this evening.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to say sorry to begin with as I might offend a few people on here, but 300W???

Firstly why? And secondly I personally think that just sheer stupidity.

Who really needs to vape at 300W?

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to say sorry to begin with as I might offend a few people on here, but 300W???

Firstly why? And secondly I personally think that just sheer stupidity.

Who really needs to vape at 300W?

Don't worry about offending. You're far from the only one here who thinks building for 300W is ridiculous.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
TERRA TANK/RTA BY ENVII | 25MM OCTO-COIL HIGH WATTAGE (+300W RATED)
This tank features an octo-coil design rated for over 300W, sporting a top-fill design of up to 5mL of Juice, without the spitback or dry hits. This tank features an octo-coil design rated for over 300W, sporting a top-fill design of up to 5mL of Juice, without the spitback or dry hits.

Anyone else seen/using this RTA, came across it whilst browsing this evening.
Funny enough it has a 1 star rating on that site from 1 person.

Just looking at it, i like the idea but i can see where leaking and wicking could be an issue. Still interesting but not interesting enough to drop 50 bucks on IMO.

VU Sponsors