Become a Patron!

Tesla 120 ????

Charmz4him

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK so I have been using my pico 75 for a bit I really like it a lot.
But I would like to get a new mod/ tank .....big surprise
I have been looking at the tesla 120 nano, steampunk version.
Can I use a aspire Cleito with this mod. Or ?????

I do not want a rebuildable...

Thanks

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK so I have been using my pico 75 for a bit I really like it a lot.
But I would like to get a new mod/ tank .....big surprise
I have been looking at the tesla 120 nano, steampunk version.
Can I use a aspire Cleito with this mod. Or ?????

I do not want a rebuildable...

Thanks
Sure.
The cleito has 2 coil options
0.4 and 0.2. The coils are rated at 40Watts-65Watts and 55W-70W respectively. The Tesla 120 can easily provide enough power to either coil.

If you want the Cleito 120, it gets a little murky. The 0.16 ohm coils for the Cleito 120 are rated at 100W-120W. So you are at the wattage limit of the Tesla 120. I'm sure it will safely work, but running your tesla 120 at full Watts will drain the batteries quite quickly.

Btw, the tesla 120 is an awesome mod. Love it, love it, love it. The biggest negative is it's quite heavy due to the design. But I wouldn't give up that steampunk design for anything.

Hopefully this answers your quetion(s) .

Charmz4him

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure.
The cleito has 2 coil options
0.4 and 0.2. The coils are rated at 40Watts-65Watts and 55W-70W respectively. The Tesla 120 can easily provide enough power to either coil.

If you want the Cleito 120, it gets a little murky. The 0.16 ohm coils for the Cleito 120 are rated at 100W-120W. So you are at the wattage limit of the Tesla 120. I'm sure it will safely work, but running your tesla 120 at full Watts will drain the batteries quite quickly.

Btw, the tesla 120 is an awesome mod. Love it, love it, love it. The biggest negative is it's quite heavy due to the design. But I wouldn't give up that steampunk design for anything.

Hopefully this answers your quetion(s) .

Thank you so much , good to know I am looking at a great mod. The heaviness is not a problem as it will be for home use, will still use my Pico on the go. Yes it would be the original cleito, with the .4 coil as that is what I already have.

Thanks again much appreciated...

VU Sponsors