Ducky's Vape Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NAME: Tesla Invader II
TYPE: Mosfet Parallel 18650 Wooded Box Mod
PRICE: $30.99
VENDOR: www.3FVape.com
RATING: Perfect 5 of 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got my mod about a week ago and just can't put it down. It has been come my ADV device. I was really skeptical about running a wood box for a long time but this thing has TOTALLY changed my mind. This thing is, this is a beast. I don't know if you all remember my uber nightmare experience with the Special Forces series flask. That had me VERY timid about a box mod again but really needed something higher power to review liquids. Since I have a EXTREME level of trust in 3F Vape I went there found this beautiful box and snatched it up. It feels really good in hand. Grip is natural, and being a former finger on button user it was kinda weird firing with my thumb but its totally natural flow. Its very solid build. It has some very strong little magnets holding battery cover on. I thought at first it slid on so was worried about the lip edge breaking and door falling off due to it BUT magnets keep it in place firmly. There is a slight gap as you can see but a snug fit would make it a pain to get panel off and on. Enough rambling. The mosfet is good down to 0.10 steady and considering those basic, metal hammond boxes all look the same, outside of colors and decals, and being at least twice the price, I don't understand why everyone doesn't sport one of these. Mine has a beautiful ebony finish that no camera yet has done justice. Head over to 3F and order you one of these babes and you will never regret it.
As Always, God Bless & Happy Vaping Y'all!

VU Sponsors