Texas Y'all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by MeanDean, Nov 11, 2016.

1. MeanDean

MeanDean New Member

Blog Posts:
    How's it goin everyone! New to forum here but I have been vapin on and off for about 3 years give or take. I've quit smokin multiple times but I beleive I've had my last straw this last quit. Finally about 2 weeks ago I think I have said goodbye for good to my smokes.
    Anyhow, I have been a diy'er for about 6 months now (I would vape and smoke at some points) and any new tips I can find here is what I came for. I've already went through my "everything I make tastes like shit ass" stage and finally starting to get some nice tastes made. Just purchased some nicselect 100 mg and some flavors from liquid barn although I was mostly working with loranns flavoring. I just figured i would try Liquid Barns flavoring out. I've heard good things about flavor apprentice and capella as well and would love to try some of theres out eventually.
    Well thats pretty much my vaping experience in a nutshell. I run the smok r200 with the tfv4 and sixtuplet coils. So I guess if anyone has any experience with Liquid barns flavors I wouldnt mind hearing some feedback. Also any other tips I'm always interested in learning more about the whole vaping experience. Ive got very little experience building coils but i do have a darenger i bought about a year ago. May be looking to sell that setup if i dont work with it anymore.
    Well thanks for the forum and I look forward to adding and reading much more for this forum.
    LATER!
    MeanDean!

Vaper Suzette, Markw4mms and aspr like this.
  2. MeanDean

MeanDean New Member

Blog Posts:

OH HEY! Anyone have any info about getting products shipped to Texas? Read somewhere that there might have been regulations on what can be mailed. Any feedback would be great!

3. AndriaD

AndriaD With the Refugees, if you care; I'm welcome there. VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hey Texas, welcome to VU. I'm in GA, but I've always thought Texans were amazing people. Welcome to vaping!

Andria

MeanDean likes this.
  4. Whiskey

Whiskey Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hi Dean and welcome to VU,Here's hoping this time around you can finally quit the smokes for good, great support here for you to win!!!!:wave:

MeanDean likes this.
  5. RatRacer

RatRacer a touch oɟɟ VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU MD
    Last I heard, Arkansas, Indiana and Utah were the only states with delivery restrictions.

MeanDean likes this.
  6. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hi Dean- Good Luck to you on your battle against cigarettes! Stay strong and Vape on!

MeanDean likes this.
  7. aspr

aspr Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome! What part of Texas? I'm an hour east of San Antonio.
    No problems shipping stuff. I have packages arrive weekly. My buddy owns a shop in Austin that is thriving.

Screw You.
    I'm From Texas.

MeanDean likes this.
  8. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Dean

MeanDean likes this.
  9. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Platinum Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the VU! :D

MeanDean likes this.
  10. MeanDean

MeanDean New Member

Blog Posts:
    From South Houston but I live near Galveston now. I actually spent the last 5 years on the Island.

aspr likes this.
  11. aspr

aspr Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I'm familiar with there. Lived in Dickenson for a short time. Grew up in Victoria

Screw You.
    I'm From Texas.

12. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

13. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :wave:

AndriaD likes this.
  14. MeanDean

MeanDean New Member

Blog Posts:
    Not far from me now. I live in texas city now.

aspr likes this.
  15. AndyHav8

AndyHav8 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm new & from Texas as well. I'm in Waco but may move to the Dallas area for school in the near future.

16. Vaper Suzette

Vaper Suzette New Member

Blog Posts:
    Welcome! I lived in Austin for a year and visited every year to work at the Ren Fair in Plantersville outside Houston! What a wonderfully WILD, FUN place it was and I am sure still is! Keep Austin Weird!

17. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor

Blog Posts:
    .........................:vino: