ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a big bottle of cin red hot.

Wondering what % most use as standalone?

I'm thinKing of adding a splash to monster energy flavor.

Any other fun suggestions?

vaping one day at a time

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have the no-PG version, and I like it pretty strong, 8% or so. Friends of mine like 5%. Just be careful on the first inhale if you mix over 3%. When I mix it very strong, I don't really inhale much, and I have to limit my use so my lips don't get blistered.

Mix with gummi bears for cinnamon bears. Or with super-cold-mint for fire and ice. Or with strong Anise/Absinthe if your taste buds need a jolt.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the no-PG version, and I like it pretty strong, 8% or so. Friends of mine like 5%. Just be careful on the first inhale if you mix over 3%. When I mix it very strong, I don't really inhale much, and I have to limit my use so my lips don't get blistered.

Mix with gummi bears for cinnamon bears. Or with super-cold-mint for fire and ice. Or with strong Anise/Absinthe if your taste buds need a jolt.

planned to do the fire & ice.
Anise sounds interesting!

From the jelly belly recipes
Cinnamon + green apple or jolly apply? = Candy apple
Watermellon + Cinn = Sizzling Watermellon
somone claims; berry blue + french vanilla + cinnamon jelly belly candy tastes good combined
hmmmmmm

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I use it from .25 up to 4%
somehow I do not like strong red hots.. ??

but I do have a fireball recipe I use for friends.. they love it.. :D

8% C Red Hots fw
8% C Red Hots tpa
.5% fresh cream fa
.5% bav cream tpa
.25% menthol
2-4% em
1-2% sweetener

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Any idea what % for a gummi bear mix? I have some FW gummi bear on the way.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got some of red hot flavor on my hand today. My skin still smells like it after washing my hands several times! Lol

vaping one day at a time

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Careful where you put that hand.

what? I meant eyes people. Buncha pervs.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I got some of red hot flavor on my hand today. My skin still smells like it after washing my hands several times! Lol

vaping one day at a time

believe it or not.. I actually use the cinnamon red hots 4% and menthol 4% in sweet almond oil to make my own icy hot oil..
works pretty nice for sore muscles.. :) haha!! :p

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quick follow up. I mIxed the cinnamon at 3% and then tried another little bottle with 1% fa peppermint. Don't think it really made a diff at that %. Also mixed a bottle with menthol and koolada.

vaping one day at a time

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd suggest starting with low but equal percents of each, say 2-3% Gummi, 2-3% Cinnamon. You'll figure out fast which one you'd like more of. For me, it's extra Cinnamon; others like more Gummis.

I found 3% Red Hots to 1.5% Gummi Bear to be my sweet spot.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quick follow up. I mIxed the cinnamon at 3% and then tried another little bottle with 1% fa peppermint. Don't think it really made a diff at that %. Also mixed a bottle with menthol and koolada.
MBV has a liquid called "Venom", which is OBVIOUSLY red hots (all flavors FW, since that's what they use), and some kind of HEAVY menthol. I tried cloning it, but have been unsuccessful. It'll knock you on your ass. Good for when you have a cold!

EDIT: HAD that flavor. It's gone now.

VU Sponsors