Become a Patron!

TFA / PA and Green Leaves VG/PG Brand?

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Good day VU!

Is TFA the same as Perfumers Apprentice PA?
768.970-300x300.png

For example this one is tagged as TFA/PA Pistachio.

Additional question.

Do you guys have tried Green Leaves VG PG?
I don´t see any USP tagging in this brand yet it is stated that it can be used in vapes.
here´s the picture for reference. I can´t find any liquid barn here in the Philippines to mimic the material DIYORDIE uses which is a shame.

vgpg50_1KILO_1024x1024.jpg

Thank you so much. Thread will be deleted once answered.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why will this thread be deleted once answered?

They are the same company.
Not sure about useage of the products.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Why will this thread be deleted once answered?

They are the same company.
Not sure about useage of the products.
Ohh, I see now I will see if someone would do some comparison between the 2 said products.
I´m pretty shy about my question that´s why I said deleted once answered.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the PG/VG no info just avoid soy based VG. Palm based seems to work bettter for vaping.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
On the PG/VG no info just avoid soy based VG. Palm based seems to work bettter for vaping.
I should consider looking in to it since, I just get this knowledge today that soy based should be a no. Thank you so much! The packaging doesn´t have any indication if it is soy base but it is indicated as water soluble, distillate from vegetable sources.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should consider looking in to it since, I just get this knowledge today that soy based should be a no. Thank you so much! The packaging doesn´t have any indication if it is soy base but it is indicated as water soluble, distillate from vegetable sources.
Either Palm or Soy based still water soluable and from vegetable sources.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
I also get Pharmacetucal grade PG/VG or the equivalent.
I think in your country is much more accessible to these kind of ingredients and I´m literally having a hard time looking for a good one in the Philippines but these tips are a big help thank you.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Update*
I found this recently and now I pretty confused right now O_O. This was 3 years ago post, can anybody clear this up or more further explanation.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Update*
I found this recently and now I pretty confused right now O_O. This was 3 years ago post, can anybody clear this up or more further explanation.

I think the conversation in that reddit thread was conducted by folks who didn't have a clue what they were talking about. Regarding the picture above, it was said it could be used for vaping...then it's good to go.

Don't worry about the brand of vg/pg you buy as long as it's food grade. Likely as not, that diy or die character also provided a link to liquid barn for your vg so he gets paid when you order.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
I think the conversation in that reddit thread was conducted by folks who didn't have a clue what they were talking about. Regarding the picture above, it was said it could be used for vaping...then it's good to go.

Don't worry about the brand of vg/pg you buy as long as it's food grade. Likely as not, that diy or die character also provided a link to liquid barn for your vg so he gets paid when you order.
One sad thing about liquid barn is the shipping fee, since I live far far away like here in the Philippines. :( Thanks tho :D
Can I add a question and PM it to you sir MWorthington?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You don't have to order from liquid barn. The vg in the picture above will be fine. It's food grade so to me, that means it's good enough to vape. I wouldn't be scared of it, personally.

VU Sponsors