TFA Recipes

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are primarily recipes using TFA flavors.

If not TFA or TPA
FW= Flavor West
FA=Flavor Art
Cap=Caellas
Lor=Lorann

These are mostly courtesy of Bill's Magic Vapor and have been approved to be posted here by Bill.

PLEASE NOTE THE ATTACHED FILE IS NOW OUT OF DATE AND IT HAS BEEN DELETED!

Use the DropBox link for the most current files!

Enjoy!

ItTechy

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, thanks ItTechy and Bill!

Our pleasure!

I will be in here more as I'm a bit tired of all of the ECF drama...been vaping almost 7 years, and DIY for over 4 , have a MS in chemistry so I kinda think I can handle the mixing...LOL
(been on ECF since 2009)

Enjoy!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does she eat anything?

Mow Mow eats pizza, chips, anything..LOVES chicken and beef, goes nutz over beef jerky!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow if we put them all together...triplets!

Are yours brother and sister, related, "d" any of the above?

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So kewl!

I'm like the ECF TFA Thread resident chemist and comedian all in one! LOL

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm growing real tired of their BS drama...(ECF) I know who set up Vaping Underground (the web site) and it's a lot more relaxed...I mean I by no means get lewd or anything, but when you cannot post a video clip of a Gene Wilder movie...shoot...

They deleted this....

It was in reference to politicians...so fricken childish....

Well anyway...I'll be in from time to time with recipes, etc., if you all need anything, just let me know I've been at this for a few days...LOL

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So kewl!

I'm like the ECF TFA Thread resident chemist and comedian all in one! LOL

If we were to put our white ones together, you could think they're siblings. The facial expression of yours on the laptop just looks like the one you can get of our male.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If we were to put our white ones together, you could think they're siblings. The facial expression of yours on the laptop just looks like the one you can get of our male.

We had a 14 yr old Mancoon , Owen, we had to put him down last year..he stopped eating.. real sad...had a 3 yr old feral tabby that went MIA 3 weeks ago..maybe he'll come back..dunno, we live in the country and anything could have happened...Had him (Rex the feral) since he was about 2 months old, found him as a kitten...I'm still bummed!

He was soooo sweet...my baby...sigh.....

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi itTechy thank you for the recipes and welcome. Lots of fun people here.

Love kitty babies and especially white ones. We’ve had a number in the past and there’s something really special about them.

Now have a blue Burmese girl and did have two Tonkinese until recently when we lost our little boy. Money grubbing emergency vet insisted on giving him a full health check before treating him for snake bite and by then and $3,000 later, the antivenom was administered too late. His case is before the vet board at the moment. His sister is beside herself and we’re broken hearted.

So really feel for you and do hope so much your Rex baby turns up soon.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm growing real tired of their BS drama...(ECF) I know who set up Vaping Underground (the web site) and it's a lot more relaxed...I mean I by no means get lewd or anything, but when you cannot post a video clip of a Gene Wilder movie...shoot...

They deleted this....

It was in reference to politicians...so fricken childish....

Well anyway...I'll be in from time to time with recipes, etc., if you all need anything, just let me know I've been at this for a few days...LOL
I knew I recognized your name! I see you on the Reos forums over there! I'm a bit slow sometimes......:oops:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi itTechy thank you for the recipes and welcome. Lots of fun people here.

Love kitty babies and especially white ones. We’ve had a number in the past and there’s something really special about them.

Now have a blue Burmese girl and did have two Tonkinese until recently when we lost our little boy. Money grubbing emergency vet insisted on giving him a full health check before treating him for snake bite and by then and $3,000 later, the antivenom was administered too late. His case is before the vet board at the moment. His sister is beside herself and we’re broken hearted.

So really feel for you and do hope so much your Rex baby turns up soon.

Thanks...sigh....

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I knew I recognized your name! I see you on the Reos forums over there! I'm a bit slow sometimes......:oops:
A yup It's me!

Same person, same user ID, different forum...LOL

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We had a 14 yr old Mancoon , Owen, we had to put him down last year..he stopped eating.. real sad...had a 3 yr old feral tabby that went MIA 3 weeks ago..maybe he'll come back..dunno, we live in the country and anything could have happened...Had him (Rex the feral) since he was about 2 months old, found him as a kitten...I'm still bummed!

He was soooo sweet...my baby...sigh.....
Been there done that. Several years ago we had another white male. He had a small tumor, that I found by accident. It was removed and he was living without cancer for another 5 years. He developed a new growth on his neck, that couldn't be removed. He lived a few months more, and even met the other two white ones. However, when we saw him beginning to suffer, we put him down. It broke our hearts. It was worse for me, 'cause I took him to the vet. My wife couldn't go through with it. He's resting in our big yard and got company shortly after by the mother and siblings of our tuxedo cat (another sad story). It took me two hours to catch that one in our garage.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Happy Sunday all!

I'll be in and out from time to time..have to mow the yard...5 acres...yard?!

Please be sure add you e-liquid recipes in this thread, and be sure to indicate the company that makes the flavors (if not TFA), percentages of flavoring used, etc,...(I prefer TFA-TPA) but they don't make everything...

(if you want to share of course....)

Oh yeah don't forget the kitty pics....LOL ;)

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Wow me thinks this Lime Sherbet is a bit Hot"!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Passion Fruit Starburst

Passion Fruit 15%
Vanilla Swirl 5%
Sweet Cream 4%
Sweet & Tart 4%

You my want to go a bit stronger on the Passion fruit...personal taste....jus' say'in

This recipe works well with most fruit flavors @ 10% for "Starburst" flavors!
(I generally use 10% fruit flavors, but this of course can vary).

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie recipe?

I know TFA makes this "flavor", but generally it lacks something.....

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made Pineapple, Wild Blueberry and Key Lime Starburst this evening....

All came out very yummy at the above ratios....

10% on the Fruits!

Last edited:

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Techy:) nice seeing ya' here too.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey'as Mom!

Howdy!

Yeah I figure it's time to venture into new horizons...

I'm not slighting either families...LOL

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Regarding TFA flavorings:

I see a lot of questions from people asking if they can use "this" instead of "that" in many of the posted, tried recipes....

As user on another forum answered; "Yes but you will not get the intended results".

This is because "flavorings" are building blocks, they are not complete "tastes", or what we perceive as a taste when we eat foods.

Extracts are much closer to what we taste when we eat those foods associated with those extracts, but they (extracts) are much more expensive, and a whole lot harder to blend into complex "food recipes".

Extracts also tend to have particulate in them from what they were extracted from, even though filtered and microscopic, if successfully blended and vaped they would gunk up really bad; similar to NET' (naturally extracted tobacco flavors).

Here some spice examples:

Garlic & Salt mixed in certain proportions gives us a garlic salt concoction, pretty good but not my favorite just as Garlic Salt...

Lawry's Garlic Sal; it contains course ground salt, granulated garlic, modified food starch (adds body, prevents caking), sugar, parsley, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (increases flavor stability, adds body), carrot oil (adds color and taste), garlic oil.

Now then the second seasoning I will put on virtually everything! (I love garlic)...:thumb: No vampires here...LOL

But it's not "just" Garlic Salt..now is it!

So do you see where I'm going here...

One is plain old Garlic Salt, the other although marketed as a Garlic Salt is really a spice blend, whole different end tasting result just by adding some stuff, be it salt and garlic are still the primary components.

Remember all of the TFA flavors are building blocks that make the "pie" taste like the desired end result...unless you have a culinary education, specializing in confections, it is very difficult to fathom A+B=F! ( I know I'm not too great at it )!

My big brother is a master chef, he went to CIA and I am always amazed at what he can throw together; it's because he has learned that A+D=G so to speak, by adding this and that ingredient, spice, whipped with this kind of fat or starch gives you "this" kind of sauce so to speak....

Now if we could get a master confection chef in here that vapes...OH MY!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope you are all doing well!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist!

ItTechy

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, thanks ItTechy and Bill!
Hey'as sweetie, I was banned from ECF over Free Speech issues and slamming their adims..TOO FRICKEN BAD!

If you need anything please PM me ...

ItTechy

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ECF is run by a bunch of pompous brits who could give a RATS rear end less about our rights in the US!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have set up a DropBox for TFA recipes!

Go here!

Go There, Go West Young Man!

Ah screw it no one cares anymore!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wondered if you were trying for that! We are very glad that you landed here with us ;)

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I frankly don't give a rats rear end about political correctness or any of that bull shisnet!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wondered if you were trying for that! We are very glad that you landed here with us ;)

Are you the same misswish from ECF?

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah well I'm around if anyone needs anything....BURPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

VU Sponsors