Oh yeah you da' same...HI...burp!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pissed off one of their Canadian admins....ah too bad ... he can go play hide and go f himself! fing Canadian bastard!

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pulled my support from ECF today too and told them to go f themselves, nicely, but none the less go f yourselves!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
See it's like this...I don't need a forum to support me, or my lifestyle decisions, I'm way past that, but some need support and guidance, and perhaps a hand up, OKAY I have no problem....I can help out where I can...but no ass kissing OKAY! ...so I stepped on someones toes, I don't care! Okay I said it ...lets get on with it....not a big deal!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You still here?

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry if I miffed anyone on ECF, I'm not back peddling for anyone...they are a bunch of ass kissing bureaucratic bottom feeders!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe in freedom of speech, ALL speech, you don't like that I'm gay, or not gay or whatever, who gives a snit, this is America, but for some reason those on ECF have got on some sort of power trip....F em!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you talking to yourself? Lol. Or is one of the posts blocked.....

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I was not talking to myself...LOL

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As far as I know I haven't pissed anyone off over here yet?

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I would like to see a lot more folks over here from ECF that are tired of their BS!
What a lot of people don't know is ECF is run by the brits, not Americans, and they are supporting a foreign body...Jus' say'in!

As the old saying goes, follow the paper trail..your PP donations to ECF got to a 44 country code, which is the UK!

Okay so who is running ECF????????

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going back to SNL on TV obviously no one is here!

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're probably not going to get an instant conversation on these threads. The social threads would be more among those lines.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see ...not as lively as I might like....LOL

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
no, unless you have a tfa recipe lol.. you might want to start up your own thread and see who all drops in..
recipe threads are more for recipes :p

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky,
That was my intent here, if this would be better suited in another area in the forum please "do tell"...I was only hoping to spark interest here as I have shifted away from ECF as Bill from Bill' Magic Vapor...we are both old hats at this and are tired of the ECF drama!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky,
That was my intent here, if this would be better suited in another area in the forum please "do tell"...I was only hoping to spark interest here as I have shifted away from ECF as Bill from Bill' Magic Vapor...we are both old hats at this and are tired of the ECF drama!

not too worried.. but I dont know you.. mmm Bill "Magic Vapor" ?? not sure of him, either lol..
we do have a magic vape shop here, but cant say much other than their cherry juice was not all that hot.
and yes, ecf is full of it.. just about every site has it's own drama.. just depends on how one deals with it..

meantime...

TFA Recipe #29884

Smoky's Mommy Day Vape

5% Cola Syrup
3% Lemon Lime
2% Apple
1% Maraschino Cherry
.75% Menthol

Cheers and Happy Mommy's Day! :)

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is a DropBox link to all of what Bill and myself have put together for TFA recipes.

If anyone has something to contribute please post the recipes or PM me and I will upload them to the DropBox!

Enjoy!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not too worried.. but I dont know you.. mmm Bill "Magic Vapor" ?? not sure of him, either lol..
we do have a magic vape shop here, but cant say much other than their cherry juice was not all that hot.
and yes, ecf is full of it.. just about every site has it's own drama.. just depends on how one deals with it..

meantime...

TFA Recipe #29884

Smoky's Mommy Day Vape

5% Cola Syrup
3% Lemon Lime
2% Apple
1% Maraschino Cherry
.75% Menthol

Cheers and Happy Mommy's Day! :)

Smoky I will be the one primarily posting here, as Bill is super tied up with his work...

I stopped my support of ECF and have pretty much said goodbye to that forum as I am fed up with their gestapo tactics.

Please see the above post with the drop box link, there is a lot there, a ton of good stuff!

Cheers as well & Happy Mom day!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BTW unless you object I've added your recipe to the DropBox files!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky I will be the one primarily posting here, as Bill is super tied up with his work...

I stopped my support of ECF and have pretty much said goodbye to that forum as I am fed up with their gestapo tactics.

Please see the above post with the drop box link, there is a lot there, a ton of good stuff!

Cheers as well & Happy Mom day!

well.. not sure if I said welcome or.. lol but happy to have you in the diy area.. still do not know Bill, but give him my regards

We have set up a DropBox for TFA recipes!

Go here!

Go There, Go West Young Man!

Ah screw it no one cares anymore!

eh.. my recipes are all over the net.. thanks for letting me know you added them to yours, and I hope you enjoy it.. :)
was in the mood for a cherry limeade this morning.. its gorgeous outside and I plan on taking advantage of the day!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I doubt Bill will ever pop in here, or again on ECF as he is far too busy with work and equally pissed off at their modus operandi, not to mention having to fight with newbs that have a know it all attitude and have been vaping all of a year...pretty well plagues ECF.

I do not need a forum as a support medium, or anything other than to share ideas and discuss current whatever, it's just a shame that for whatever reason the "other" forum' admins have gotten way out of hand and are on a power trip...I cannot and will not put up with that..sorry...

I have a lot of DIY and vaping knowledge I am willing to share, be it "my humble opinion"..none the less I'm willing to share...

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Bill's Magic Vapor" was located in Las Vegas, and he never maintained a store front B&M or online outlet, he is by all accounts a master juice maker and highly regarded by the folks that know him or of him.

He did the commercial juice thing for many years for other companies and has now shifted back into the norm of everyday ho hum work...not so illustrious but pays the bills...

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, ItTechy - many of us came over here for the same reasons, so you're in good company :)

The more mixers the better!

Thanks!

BTW Bill uploaded a whole new set of recipes already in Juice Me Up format....

Bill and I both manage the DropBox and it is updated regularly!

Enjoy!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also if anyone wants to contribute recipes, etc., pls PM me and I have no problems giving you my contact info....I do not need to hide behind anything...

ItTechy has just been with me so long....

I'm Larry and glad to meet all of you'se guys & gals!

or

As we say in the south y'all! LOL I'm originally from So California...moved to TN years ago..love it!

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
More updates...

Check'em out!

Bill has added 77 recipes all ready to go in E Juice Me Up format!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it would be nice if you could provide for those that do not use the ejuice me up calculator, if you have the time :)

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cool.. i hope they come in handy for those that are new to mixing :)

They should, that's why Bill had done the REC file format to make it as easy as possible for those new to DIY...

They may not all be in TXT format but we are working on it...;)

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bill says you are all most welcome!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
They should, that's why Bill had done the REC file format to make it as easy as possible for those new to DIY...

They may not all be in TXT format but we are working on it...;)

nods.. can understand.. still it's good you brought them over here too.. thank you..
even tho i dont use tfa much anymore.. I know there are others out there that still love them..
some of the flavors they have well.. no one else can do better atm :D

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are primarily recipes using TFA flavors.

If not TFA or TPA
FW= Flavor West
FA=Flavor Art
Cap=Caellas
Lor=Lorann

These are mostly courtesy of Bill's Magic Vapor and have been approved to be posted here by Bill.

Enjoy!

ItTechy

Thanks for sharing the wealth! There's a couple of them I'll be mixing up this week! Timing is good since I was out of inspiration lately.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing the wealth! There's a couple of them I'll be mixing up this week! Timing is good since I was out of inspiration lately.

Our pleasure!

I have deleted the attached file as it was out of date!

Please use the DropBox link for the most current files!

We have a ton of them and will be adding on a regular basis....

99% are courtesy of Bill's Magic Vapor

A few are mine and some other contributors.

Please feel free to post any tried recipes you may have, and if you would like we will add them to the DropBox.

Of course it goes without saying all have been put there with our permissions and or whomever the recipes are from.

We felt this was a great way to put some stuff in an easy to get to location without having to go all over the net!

Cheers!

ItTechy

Last edited:

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hotrod's calc can import some other recipe formats, including *.rec (EJMU)

Thanks @ItTechy for the dropbox link. Some great reads on deeper DIY, LFM and HFM discussion... awesome

Can you please provide a link to the this calculator?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy Guacamole!!! These recipes...the amount of flavoring...whoa

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy Guacamole!!! These recipes...the amount of flavoring...whoa

Well by that you mean variety, or so many needed, or wow.."d" all of the above..;)

Bill has quite the recipe book...

Of course taste is always subjective and some adjustments to suit personal taste may be required...

I will say that as a master mixologist Bill has had a lot of experience in what works with what to yield the end result!

Enjoy!

Cheers!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well by that you mean variety, or so many needed, or wow.."d" all of the above..;)

Bill has quite the recipe book...

Of course taste is always subjective and some adjustments to suit personal taste may be required...

I will say that as a master mixologist Bill has had a lot of experience in what works with what to yield the end result!

Enjoy!

Cheers!

Sorry but neither of the above. I was surprised to see flavor percentages between 20-30%.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry but neither of the above. I was surprised to see flavor percentages between 20-30%.

I have mixed a slew of Bill' recipes and all have come out as expected.

I have found that with TFA almost all of my own recipes run pretty darn close to if not above the 20% level to get the flavor I am looking for.

All of their flavors are building blocks, there are only a very few that sort of can stand on their own as true flavors as what we perceive as a taste.

They almost always need creams or something sweet, or tart or another flavor as an accent to get that "taste" if you will...IMHO

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried a good handful when I was still at ecf. The high quantity of flavorings yielded an almost chemical taste. I figured with more time, the recipes might have been modified.

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried a good handful when I was still at ecf. The high quantity of flavorings yielded an almost chemical taste. I figured with more time, the recipes might have been modified.

This is one thing Bill has addressed in his various blog posts (also on the DropBox site) , many TFA flavors I have found have a chemical to flora tone to them and this usually is because there is not enough flavor. I know it sounds weird but I've found it to be true.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill's 100DT Method Explained.docx - OP link, great read.

Highlight:
... using HFM (high flavor mixes) of 20 - 30% adds enough flavoring to the mix ATM that we don't have to wait days or weeks for the flavorings to "develop," and "emerge." Long steep times ARE required on LFM (low flavor mixes), because there is not enough flavoring to dominate the carrier base(s) ATM. But HFM are going to be very close to final mix because there is enough flavoring in the mixes to "Break through."

So, these are two different methods to get to the same place, only one is immediate (close ballpark at 90 - 95% of final mix) versus days, or even weeks to allow LFM to develop their full flavorings, nuances, etc.

So if you're mixing these "HFM's" for the shelf, drop the %... a lot? He doesn't compare his %'s with a steeped, stable "LFM," only describes his work-around for steeping during testing.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors