TFA TPA Coffee Flavor (Repackaged by Canvape)

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by Mazul, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Mazul

Mazul New Member

Blog Posts:
    Gawwwwww :blech:. This is one nasty flavor. It smells sorta like coffee in the bottle but when vaping it it's a lot more like tobacco, but the smell is horrendous. It's like they captured and accentuated all the wrong elements of coffee. I find no redeeming qualities about it. If my juice doesn't improve with steep (which I doubt) I'll probably pitch it and this nasty coffee flavor.

My invoice says TFA TPA Coffee, but the bottle only shows Canvape. They usually put the manufacturer logo on their bottles. I wonder if I got a sub, a bad bottle ...

Anyone else have a bad experience with TFA TPA Coffee? Any recommendations? I saw a recipe using Double Espresso flavor, that sounds more like it. I want to make Coffee Irish Cream juice.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. RonJS

RonJS Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Think FA Espresso and FA Irish Cream.

Which manufacturer makes a DIY "Double Espresso flavor" :question:

Ron
    ---
    "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."-Leonardo da Vinci

Mazul likes this.
  3. Mazul

Mazul New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks. I think FA Coffee Espresso was the one I was I was thinking of. https://www.fusionflavours.ca/products/coffee-espress It was in the Covfefe recipe.

4. Mazul

Mazul New Member

Blog Posts:
    So I found this list of suggested starting percentages http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/tpa-tfa-signature-starting-percentages/21185

It suggests using that Coffee starting at 0.25% ... I used it 3%!! Guess I look these things up before trying a new flavor. I've cut it down significantly and it's much more tolerable but I still don't think it's great. I'm also banned from vaping it in the house due to the strong smell.