Become a Patron!

tfv12 looking for something new

Just joined VapingUnderground for the community and looking for some advice.

I'm currently using the TFV12 with the Reuleaux mod. The v12 has been leaking on my and I'm looking to get into something new along with a new mod.

So I like the capacity and air flow of it but I'm having some trouble finding something similar. As for the mod, I was something less bulky ie something more flat. I would like to keep 18650 batteries so I can swap them if needed. I keep the wattage in the lowish 100.

With that said, does anyone have any recommendations for me?

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Uwell Valyrian tank has the specs being described. Mine doesn't leak, though I usually prefer tanks with less airflow.

For mods- Revenger, Speeder, Minikin V2 or Boost, Drag, etc. Battlestar is good but a little short on battery life at 100w plus. I stay away from Smok and Wismec mods due to recent reliability issues.

Uwell Valyrian tank has the specs being described. Mine doesn't leak, though I usually prefer tanks with less airflow.

For mods- Revenger, Speeder, Minikin V2 or Boost, Drag, etc. Battlestar is good but a little short on battery life at 100w plus. I stay away from Smok and Wismec mods due to recent reliability issues.
Thanks man, I got the revenger (looks pretty slick) and the Valyrian tank. I hope it works out. But couldn’t find to much information on the Omni board. It comes with version 2.2 but don’t know what that means. Any info?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Not trying to threadjack, but how do you like the Speeder? I like it's size/appearance, but never see anyone mention it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just joined VapingUnderground for the community and looking for some advice.

I'm currently using the TFV12 with the Reuleaux mod. The v12 has been leaking on my and I'm looking to get into something new along with a new mod.

So I like the capacity and air flow of it but I'm having some trouble finding something similar. As for the mod, I was something less bulky ie something more flat. I would like to keep 18650 batteries so I can swap them if needed. I keep the wattage in the lowish 100.

With that said, does anyone have any recommendations for me?
Might want to check out the Sigelei Slydr.

VU Sponsors