Become a Patron!

TFV12 on RX200

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got my TFV12 and slapped it on top of my RX200 with the preinstalled .12ohm coil. At 155w that's 4.31v. If I calculated it correctly that's almost 36amps. Do I need to be worried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just got my TFV12 and slapped it on top of my RX200 with the preinstalled .12ohm coil. At 155w that's 4.31v. If I calculated it correctly that's almost 36amps. Do I need to be worried?

short answer: as long as you are using good 20+ amp batts you are fine. what batteries are you using?
long answer if you wanted to understand how it works

next video i'm gonna do triple and quad battery mods

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am using either LG brown or imren 40a. I know the 40a is probably a bit of bullshit on their part so I am sure it's closer to 20a.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I am using either LG brown or imren 40a. I know the 40a is probably a bit of bullshit on their part so I am sure it's closer to 20a.

I wouldn't bother with the imren. they could be anywhere from 10-20amp batts and low grade cells.
HG2 you are fine. Realistically your putting on average about 14 amps through the batts with those settings.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The max you can pull with the RX200 (at 200W with 3 almost empty batteries) is around 23A
At 155W it's 18A.
Should be fine with the HG2s or not so fine with the Imrens (depending on which one it is).

Last edited:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Curious of the performance of the TFV12. How do you like the flavor/vapor production? I just saw a t12 coil up close, and that thing is a brute!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Curious of the performance of the TFV12. How do you like the flavor/vapor production? I just saw a t12 coil up close, and that thing is a brute!
it can hit 300 watts w/o burning lol

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The max you can pull with the RX200 (at 200W with 3 almost empty batteries) is around 23A
At 155W it's 18A.
Should be fine with the HG2s or not so fine with the Imrens (depending on which one it is).

The label says 3000mah and 40a max. I totally believe the 3000mah rating due to the runtime I've had with the set. They came with the Rx200 when I bought it on EBay. The 40a rating is extremely suspect since I know that's not possible with a 3000mah capacity battery.

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I've had the tank for a few hours and I have to say that at 155 and 125w the flavor and vapor production is phenomenal. It's quite thirsty though. I'm headed to the shop to buy a 120ml right now.

VU Sponsors