Become a Patron!

TFV12 Prince Dryyyyy Hits

runxdancexfly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK what am I doing wrong, I have the prince tank, and I have the m4 coil .17 Ohm coil in it. I will get a dry hit almost everytime unless I slide open the top. When I do that i get a great hit, then it will go back to being semi-dry. Or If I hold my mod upside down, it seems to help as well.

any ideas?

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The M coils are designed for the Smok Sticks, not really for regulated mods. I have heard mixed results when using them otherwise. Probably could try a few needle pricks in the cotton to help it wick and relieve vapor lock. I wouldn't go much over or under 70/30 vg/pg e liquid. Cold weather also makes it harder to wick.

runxdancexfly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, I have the smok stick, but I was getting more of a dry hit with the stick than on my regular mod. Maybe ill try the needle method. I wonder when they set it up for me they used my ejuice from the car then they blew into the air holes. I wonder if it made the cotton screwed up from the get go

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your better using the X6 coil on a normal mod. More flavour.
I've used the M4 coil and don't rate it. The M2 coil with the baby baby beast was just as bad.

VU Sponsors