Become a Patron!

TFV12 RBA-T Troubles

DeepInTheAbyss

Member For 1 Year
I've put 3 different sets of coils in this thing, all with varying degrees of cotton thickness. I tried to just stuff it up in there 1st, I shouldve known that obviously that wasnt going to work, I then worked it down to where you had to tug the cotton to get it to move. It still wouldnt wick. Now, I have really think amounts of cotton in the coils, they move fairly easily and its STILL not getting the capillary action and it seems like its not even working at all. I was very gentle with it and primped it, fluffed it, everything. What is going on?

DeepInTheAbyss

Member For 1 Year

DeepInTheAbyss

Member For 1 Year
Anyways, 2 build tries in a row, I close off the airflow and pull to test how it sucks it in. 2 sides have minimal bubbles, while 1 makes huge gaping bubbles. I dont know why its doing this. I do it to pull juice in if it starts hitting a little dry, all it does is flood everything.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If it’s anything like the big baby beast rba they are very finicky on how the cotton sets in front of the juice holes. It took me several tries to finally get it. I found that for mine a 70/30 juice mix works best. For me it was just too much of a hassle so I very rarely use it anymore.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have the new TFV 12 Prince on the way as well as the RBA head for it.

Can't wait to build the sucker!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyways, 2 build tries in a row, I close off the airflow and pull to test how it sucks it in. 2 sides have minimal bubbles, while 1 makes huge gaping bubbles. I dont know why its doing this. I do it to pull juice in if it starts hitting a little dry, all it does is flood everything.
That isn't always a good indicator of what is wicking and what isn't. Because the bubbles are air escaping from the chamber as juice enters, bubbles aren't always going to come from all sides. You can use that as an indicator that it's wicking too fast, if the bubble is huge, but I've had tanks in the past where bubbles only come from one side while there is full saturation going on. All of those holes are linked together inside, If that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors