Become a Patron!

TFV12 RBA vs NON Rba

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really ? What is the difference between the TFV12 rba and the non rba?

Tfv12 Rba: 2 rba coils
Tfv12: 3 non rba coils?

I firstly bought the tfv12 rba, but i waited over a month for the preorder and didnt get it. So i changed over to another website and found Tfv12 on flash deal. Now as its non rba it will go faster in shipping. IM confused, are there any other differences? Sizes are pretty much the same am i right ?

And yes, i bought an RBA coil for tfv12 seperately

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Smok Tfv12 comes in 2 different kits: 1 with the stock premade coils, and the one with a dual and triple coil deck with (the one I saw) had premade claptons aready installed on the decks. You just have to wick them and vape. The sub ohm kit has the premade coils which you just screw into the base, prime them, and your ready to go. Check vapenw.com and you can see the 2 kits and the contents of each. Curios what device your going to use this beast on?

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Smok Tfv12 comes in 2 different kits: 1 with the stock premade coils, and the one with a dual and triple coil deck with (the one I saw) had premade claptons aready installed on the decks. You just have to wick them and vape. The sub ohm kit has the premade coils which you just screw into the base, prime them, and your ready to go. Check vapenw.com and you can see the 2 kits and the contents of each. Curios what device your going to use this beast on?

Thank you mate! I was curious if the non rba version atomizer wouldnt fit RBA coils, but i guess that would be stupid. Bought the tfv12 non rba with rba coil bought seperately. Must have been the smartest thing i hav ever done for faster shipping! My setup is ready to go! Wismec rx 300 with a dual clapton parallel 0.15ohm is going to be awesome! :)

Do you btw know if the triple deck still has melting insulators ?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about the insulator issues. I personally do not own one, but my local vape owner clouds up his shop chuckin' huge clouds with the RBA base and one of the stock coils (think it is the T8). That's a nice set up you have, enjoy!:p. If you need more info on the tank, check some youtube videos. A ton of good info on them.

VU Sponsors