Become a Patron!

TFV12

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello fellow vapers brad the vape junkie here wondering if anyone has any info about putting a smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank that has atties of :

SMOK V12-T12 Duodenary Atomizer Coil (0.12 Ohms)

SMOK V12-X4 Quadruple Atomizer Coil (0.15 Ohms)

SMOK V12-Q4 Quadruple Atomizer Coil (0.15 Ohms)

Onto the Eleaf istick 50w.
Wanting to vape at about 45w.
Would this work?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello fellow vapers brad the vape junkie here wondering if anyone has any info about putting a smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank that has atties of :

Would this work?
would it work? sure
would it put out any vapor? probably not.

you'll need a much bigger mod to handle that tank. at 45 watts you are better off getting a different tank like the baby beast

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you sir that answers my question perfectly!
Keep on vaping!

The jury finds the defendant guilty of having smoked analogs!
I hereby sentence you to a lifetime of vaping!
This court is now adjourned! (Bangs gavel and the judge vapes)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Would this work?
actually i take that back. i had to recheck your device as i often overlook it as most devices have a .1 minimum

the istick has a .2 minimum resistance so you need a tank that makes coils at .2 or above. I'd suggest a clieto as they have ..2 ohm and .4 ohm coils and for it's size it has great flavor and cloud production if that's what you are after

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK sorry I'm just a little confused now so .2 ohms is a higher resistance than .15 and the istick needs minimum of .2ohms. How is .15 not compatible? Is the istick in need of higher resistance or lower?
In my understanding the lower the number means less resistance = heat faster right? Im not meaning to sound arrogant or not taking your advice seriously I'm just confused lol

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:jaw dropping:

.2(0) is a higher number than .15. Basic math, or.. err numbers

Sounds like the lowest resistance the istick can run is .2, not the max. do you have the pamphlet that came with it? There is a range that the device will work within. I would guess it would be somewhere around 3.0-0.2. 0.2 being the lowest.

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow derp! Face palm x10000000
I'm not that bad at numbers lol I was not thinking right just now! Lmao

I was looking at the numbers like whole numbers and not decimals so I was seeing .2 as being lower resistance because it's the smaller number on a 1-100 scale! Roflmao oh jeez for love of all that is holy I'm an idiot sometimes. I'm not dumb I swear lol just kinda quick to conclusions and the type of person to overlook things easily.

I have had the tfv12 for about a month now and it has been going through coils like crazy only lasting like a day and half before tasting burnt. I don't know what is wrong. I prime my coils pretty well and then let it sit for a good few hours but nothing seems to work. The juice i have been using is donkey kahn and pee wee kiwi both by humble in 3mg nic and its a 80vg/20pg which is what i think could be the problem but im not sure because it is the best tasting juice ive ever tried. Btw i have tried all the coils they have so far and was liking the Q4 the best at first but they all burn out in the same time now. Please get back to me with any suggestions!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have had the tfv12 for about a month now and it has been going through coils like crazy only lasting like a day and half before tasting burnt. I don't know what is wrong. I prime my coils pretty well and then let it sit for a good few hours but nothing seems to work. The juice i have been using is donkey kahn and pee wee kiwi both by humble in 3mg nic and its a 80vg/20pg which is what i think could be the problem but im not sure because it is the best tasting juice ive ever tried. Btw i have tried all the coils they have so far and was liking the Q4 the best at first but they all burn out in the same time now. Please get back to me with any suggestions!
What vg is your juice? I vape 80/20 mostly and chain vape and get about a week per coil sometimes week and a half. To help it wick, u can poke some small holes in the cotton. It could also be your juice itself

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
would it work? sure
would it put out any vapor? probably not.

you'll need a much bigger mod to handle that tank. at 45 watts you are better off getting a different tank like the baby beast
Would it work? On all of my tfv12 coils it says min is 60w. Lowest recommended "best" is 90w.

Edit
NVM. I tested it on my rx2/3. It won't fire at 45w.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors