Become a Patron!

TFV4 24mm Subohm Tank and 3 LG HB4 18650s in an RX200S

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The new 510 connection on the updated RX200 "S" model may not be better for all tank but it makes my TFV4 (just bought another after first one broke) a cloud blaster. I noticed a faster ramp up after pressing the fire button and only have enough juice for 2 fills so taking it slow, the triple coils are rocking with 3xLG HB4 batteries. The power bar has yet to decrease and I'm using 3 1500mAH, 30amp continuous discharge and 3.6 nominal volts. The combo is just the best out of all regulated VW mods I've had. Been using real Sony VTC4's in the past on Sigeleis, IPVs, Snowwolfs, and Laisimos. These batteries are quickly used up on my friends Sigelei but not on the RX 200S. I recommend the "S" edition becuase it's only 4 dollars a few good sites or 10 bucks more at most. The screen is nice but not important. I like the easy menus and if you like TC or just Wattage mode, you're in for a treat. The ramp up time if almost instant blast off at the press of the fire button unlike the DNA 200 mods, and the TCR modes are easy to use and would make TC user happy. I feel that the body is sturdy, in fact DNA 200 quality construction. Don't know which tanks aren't fitting on the new 510 connection but the full TFV4 fits like it was made for it. There's only one color option for the mod currently but I think it's nice and should please most people with it's neutral but bold two-tone look. Not plasticky, buttons aren't clicky in a bad way, and it's much more solid than the original. As long as it updates to 250W in the future, The TFV4 on top of the S version RX200 mod, a set of REAL batteries, and the .2ohm Kanthal coil at around 94W is the cloud dream. The LG HB4, HB6 and HD2 batteries are recommended by Wismec on the box because it says 25a continuous or greater cells should be used. I charged the HB4s with the USB charging in my PC and I plan on doing so each time. I don't care if it shortens battery life because at 5 bucks a piece, I'll be able to replace the three cells if I need to. It's crucial to buy the S version for less of a delay after pressing the fire button. That's the way to chase clouds. This setup is very affordable and the taste and clouds are better than ever plus the device, as well as it's connection with the tank, a greater quality mod, is the best setup I've had so far. I never spent such a small amount on a setup before either. DEF get an S version. I can't say I recommend the original especially since the price is not too different.

Attachments

• 4c1ef70b-7aca-4a25-bea5-f03789a5d298.jpg
    4c1ef70b-7aca-4a25-bea5-f03789a5d298.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 8
  • b6b2c168-c245-417b-90d6-ad8f18e4a703.jpg
    b6b2c168-c245-417b-90d6-ad8f18e4a703.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8

VU Sponsors