Become a Patron!

Thank U HIC & Friends, U Guys Are Amazing!!

housedag

Member For 4 Years
Hi Everybody!! I have been reading this forum for a month or so (followed u over from that OTHER place), and I just wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful information.

I have now tried 2 of HIC's recipe's - TIC TAC & Lemon Merengue Pie. I live in Canada, so it's not as easy to obtain FA flavours without paying high shipping charges, so I have had to modify the recipes a little bit (no merengue in the pie & substituting vanilla bourbon instead of classic in the tic tac).

Not only are the recipes amazing, but u truly care about one another. I spent many hours reading about your circle of friends leaving one forum and creating another. U are all incredible people.

With sincerest regards,

Tracy van Mook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm really glad you found your way to vapingunderground, Tracy!

Where is the best place for Canadians to find FA flavorings? I thought the biggest problem there was getting nic through customs.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
no.. i think they pick the flavorings up separate from the nic/vg/pg mix..
am i right?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Everybody!! I have been reading this forum for a month or so (followed u over from that OTHER place), and I just wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful information.

I have now tried 2 of HIC's recipe's - TIC TAC & Lemon Merengue Pie. I live in Canada, so it's not as easy to obtain FA flavours without paying high shipping charges, so I have had to modify the recipes a little bit (no merengue in the pie & substituting vanilla bourbon instead of classic in the tic tac).

Not only are the recipes amazing, but u truly care about one another. I spent many hours reading about your circle of friends leaving one forum and creating another. U are all incredible people.

With sincerest regards,

Tracy van Mook

Yeah, these are good people and very helpful , thank God you didn't stumble upon one of my recipes as your above statement wouldn't apply , (barely vapable e liquids) is the name by the way.

If you ever are unfortunate enough to come into contact with some, wash for 15 min and call medical attention immediately.

Thats my advice because i care about people .

housedag

Member For 4 Years
I live in Richmond, BC. There is an awesome vendor, DIY E-juice.com, about an hours drive away that I can purchase FA flavours from. He has a pretty good selection, and the last time I picked up an order, he said he could order in anything I need if he doesn't have it in stock.

He does not sell nicotine on his website. I purchased mine thru Fusion Flavors in Canada. It was probably twice the cost that you would pay in the United States.

Nicotine is not actually illegal in Canada but it is apparently illegal to import it except for personal use. I was stopped by customs canada once and was told I am allowed only a 3 months supply. I have heard many stories of people having their eliquid seized.

VH Fan, I'll have to look up one of your recipes. I could use a little medical attention :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey @housedag ! I'm part of "and friends" nice to meet you. but the official recipe is called

down in hermits town with HIC and company.

1% fa apple pie
.5% fa bilberry
.5% fa catalan cream
.5% fa chocolate
.5% fa cookie
.5% fa irish cream
.5% fa vienna cream

haha i made this one day while i was reading what everyone was mixing or something like that. its a decent vape. not terrible but not a blue ribbon either.

housedag

Member For 4 Years
Thanks Amanda. Good to be here.

I was just looking at that recipe, wllmc, and the only thing I am missing is bilberry.

Now if it's not blue ribbon should I bother driving an hour to get it? Or should I just forget about it ?

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! I'm the political consultant and sleeper in the crew. Improving faster than HIC, Wllmc, and et al and fully expecting to surpass them soon (say, maybe fifty years?)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Amanda. Good to be here.

I was just looking at that recipe, wllmc, and the only thing I am missing is bilberry.

Now if it's not blue ribbon should I bother driving an hour to get it? Or should I just forget about it ?

I would put bilberry on the to do list for sure. Msybe not for that recipe but it's so good for other stuff

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VH Fan, I'll have to look up one of your recipes. I could use a little medical attention :)

Nah, you don't want to do that , stick to recipes by the likes of HIC , Smokey Blue , Thunderball etc...i know i left a ton of great artist out so my apologies . What i'm trying to say is anyone but myself is a good and much safer bet .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What a nice post, housedag! Personally, I've had the best time with these people. Yes, you want Bilberry :) I'd wait til you need more than the one flavor, though. Like blueberries? REALLY flavorful ones? Yum.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hey @housedag ! I'm part of "and friends" nice to meet you. but the official recipe is called

down in hermits town with HIC and company.

1% fa apple pie
.5% fa bilberry
.5% fa catalan cream
.5% fa chocolate
.5% fa cookie
.5% fa irish cream
.5% fa vienna cream

haha i made this one day while i was reading what everyone was mixing or something like that. its a decent vape. not terrible but not a blue ribbon either.
This cracked me up, because I thought of "and company", too.

housedag

Member For 4 Years
Here is a list of the flavors that I have purchased over the last little while.

FA:
Pineapple
Chocolate
Banana
Cookie
Apple pie
Custard
Catalan cream
Mango
Vanilla bourbon
Anise
Lime Tahiti
Cocoa
Peppermint
Cola
Peach
Cuban supreme
Butterscotch
Max blend
Espresso
Fuji Apple
Lemon sicily
Vanilla Tahiti
Vienna cream
Coconut
White peach

FW:
Candy cane
Irish cream

TPA:
Brown sugar
Sweetener
Vanillin

FA meringue & bilberry is on the list to order.

I really enjoy desert and fruity vapes. Are there any other must haves that I am missing?

I would really appreciate any suggestions (that football pool money is burning a hole in my pocket!)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fresh cream, lime cold pressed, black currant - it goes on. Eventually you'll need almost ALL of them LOL

housedag

Member For 4 Years
Fresh cream, lime cold pressed, black currant - it goes on. Eventually you'll need almost ALL of them LOL
Lol. I'm well aware of that. But for now I'm just looking for the must haves.

housedag

Member For 4 Years
What a nice post, housedag! Personally, I've had the best time with these people. Yes, you want Bilberry :) I'd wait til you need more than the one flavor, though. Like blueberries? REALLY flavorful ones? Yum.
Why does that not surprise me that Huckleberried loves blueberries? I was typing my post for suggestions for best flavors as u sent the above post.

It's very nice to meet u Huckleberried .

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Here is a list of the flavors that I have purchased over the last little while.

FA:
Pineapple
Chocolate
Banana
Cookie
Apple pie
Custard
Catalan cream
Mango
Vanilla bourbon
Anise
Lime Tahiti
Cocoa
Peppermint
Cola
Peach
Cuban supreme
Butterscotch
Max blend
Espresso
Fuji Apple
Lemon sicily
Vanilla Tahiti
Vienna cream
Coconut
White peach

FW:
Candy cane
Irish cream

TPA:
Brown sugar
Sweetener
Vanillin

FA meringue & bilberry is on the list to order.

I really enjoy desert and fruity vapes. Are there any other must haves that I am missing?

I would really appreciate any suggestions (that football pool money is burning a hole in my pocket!)

Jamaican Rum, because you have so many flavors it goes great with; it's sweet
Tiramisu, since you said desserts
spices - at least Cinnamon Ceylon to go with your peaches, apple pie, and cookie
Black Currant or Forest Fruit to contrast with those light fruits and make tasty custards
Fresh Cream - one of the most useful for so many that you already have
Torrone - I think you'd enjoy it, based on the others you have

I could go on, if that was a really big football pool!

housedag

Member For 4 Years
Jamaican Rum, because you have so many flavors it goes great with; it's sweet
Tiramisu, since you said desserts
spices - at least Cinnamon Ceylon to go with your peaches, apple pie, and cookie
Black Currant or Forest Fruit to contrast with those light fruits and make tasty custards
Fresh Cream - one of the most useful for so many that you already have
Torrone - I think you'd enjoy it, based on the others you have

I could go on, if that was a really big football pool!
It was (big)!! But I have to share it with my husband :(

The Jamaican rum and tiramisu sound yummy. I'm kinda iffy on the black currant so will probably order the forest fruit. What is torrone? And I assume their cinnamon Ceylon is safe to vape?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And Vanilla Bourbon, Vanilla Classic, & Irish Cream, lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Housedag Ceylon is like cinnamon you sprinkle. Not like red hots.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

housedag

Member For 4 Years
Thank u everybody for your recommendations. I'll put my order in this weekend :)

VU Sponsors