Become a Patron!

Thanks Alot

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I started vaping around the Thanksgiving holiday. The idea was to try it and kick a 30 year tobacco habit both smoking and chewing. First started with a cheapo carto, within a week moved on to a couple evod pens. Had burner troubles and started to do some internet research and stumbled onto VU.

Upgraded a couple weeks later to a couple Atlantis minis and one full size version...of course had to get vv spinners to go along with them.

Then...then I started reading the diy section. Now have enough nic and flavors for approximately the next ten years, but already can tell I'm not even close to being done.

Several weeks ago I HAD to order a couple vamos to increase power and battery life ( more convenient for work not having to constantly swap and charge).

Today ordered a sigelei 150 and a subtank mini,batteries, charger, coils...all the time wondering when will I move on to drippers, wrapping my own coils, building custom mods etc etc etc...

Again...thanks a lot!

Btw...haven't touched ANY tobacco since!

Again...thanks a lot..lol.

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started vaping around the Thanksgiving holiday. The idea was to try it and kick a 30 year tobacco habit both smoking and chewing. First started with a cheapo carto, within a week moved on to a couple evod pens. Had burner troubles and started to do some internet research and stumbled onto VU.

Upgraded a couple weeks later to a couple Atlantis minis and one full size version...of course had to get vv spinners to go along with them.

Then...then I started reading the diy section. Now have enough nic and flavors for approximately the next ten years, but already can tell I'm not even close to being done.

Several weeks ago I HAD to order a couple vamos to increase power and battery life ( more convenient for work not having to constantly swap and charge).

Today ordered a sigelei 150 and a subtank mini,batteries, charger, coils...all the time wondering when will I move on to drippers, wrapping my own coils, building custom mods etc etc etc...

Again...thanks a lot!

Btw...haven't touched ANY tobacco since!

Again...thanks a lot..lol.
This may be pretty random but are you a diver ? Curious bc of the name lol.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Artist: Jethro Tull
Album: Aqualung
Released: 1971
Lyrics: In the shuffling madness / Of the locomotive breath, / Runs the all, time loser, / Headlong to his death

Thought about using locomotive breath as a screen name also...used aqualung as a reference to the vapor...maybe it doesn't translate well. Lol.

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on giving up tobacco and welcome!
Lol. I asked because I'm a scuba diver and a lot of my gear is made by a company called aqua lung lol so I took a shot in the dark and asked

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. I asked because I'm a scuba diver and a lot of my gear is made by a company called aqua lung lol so I took a shot in the dark and asked
I was speaking to the OP but ok. :)

VU Sponsors